Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for more "prayers and condolences"

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Once again; your false claim was "craigslist" and that it was "easy". If you want to claim Armslist is an easy place to buy guns, that too is a flat out lie.

Here's the agreement one must first consent to:

[b]TERMS OF USE

I am 18 years of age or older.
    I understand that ARMSLIST DOES NOT become involved in transactions between parties and does not certify, investigate, or in any way guarantee the legal capacity of any party to transact.
    I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, any applicable Presidential Executive Orders, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
    I will not use Armslist.com for any illegal purpose.
    If I am at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, I will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
    I will help to ensure the overall openness and accessibility of the site to all users through a peer-review process. I understand that failure to adhere to proper internet protocol and etiquette may result in removal of my listings or more severe corrective action.
    ARMSLIST may edit or remove information, including my listings, from the site without notice.
    If I violate these terms, ARMSLIST may permanently remove me from the site or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. Whilst ARMSLIST ABSOLUTELY BELIEVES AND CHAMPIONS "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms," ARMSLIST will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
    I agree to abide by the spam and listing policies. I may only have one account and may only list an item once, in the correct category, and in my physical location.
    I understand that the sale or trade of animals on Armslist is prohibited.
    I take responsibility for my actions whilst using Armslist.com. I also take responsibility for any and all of my actions related to, or resulting from, my use of Armslist.com. Further, I am solely responsible for any and all consequences of such my actions.
    I indemnify and hold harmless ARMSLIST and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of Armslist.com, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
    ARMSLIST may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a user, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
    By clicking "I agree," I electronically represent ("sign") that I agree to the above terms and further certify that I have read, and completely agree, to be legally bound by the ARMSLIST Terms of Use

Additionally: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. ARMSLIST does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our privacy policy and terms of use for more information. Report Illegal Firearms Activity to 1-800-ATF-GUNS.

In addition, if you are not 21, you cannot buy a firearm. If you buy an arm through this listing, you cannot ship without going through a registered FFL dealer and certifying the purpose is legal.

Your claims, as indicated before, are FALSE and using an NPR puff piece to support your FALSE claims makes you look dumb and naive.

Again; your position would not prevent one single crime just as automobile laws don't prevent accidents and death.

What we know is that when you are caught in your lies, you will always whine like a petulant little child and cry foul.

Now try to grow a brain.
    Beautiful, did you read the third one done, "I am responsible," that's it, no one checks, it is totally up to the individual, and even funnier all you do is click I accept and that is it

Give it up "truthie," you ain't been correct once

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archLies View Post
    Sure they do, and will, but it isn't the street thug who is committing all these school shootings nor mass shootings, and with such as liability insurance and reregisteration you won't find as many stolen weapons out there

And you enforce it the same way we enforce motor vehicle laws
    What laws that you are proposing would have prevented these teens for carrying out their CRIMES?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Sure they do, and will, but it isn't the street thug who is committing all these school shootings nor mass shootings, and with such as liability insurance and reregisteration you won't find as many stolen weapons out there
    Hilariously naïve. Insurance and registration haven't stopped auto theft. What makes you think it would stop gun theft?

Kids illegally obtain drugs, tobacco products, alcohol, and stolen goods from "street thugs" every day. That may include guns. Your scheme can't prevent theft and criminal resale, can it?

And you enforce it the same way we enforce motor vehicle laws
    Really? What's the probable cause for police checking to see if you have a gun, and if it's yours, and if it's registered, and if it's licensed and insured, and you are up-to-date on training?

That's a Fourth Amendment nightmare.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Slobperson View Post
    I don't use your play book, shit magnet.
    I don't play your games or follow your evil rules, SATAN!
    Dolt can't even whine with a modicum of dignity.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Hilariously naïve. Insurance and registration haven't stopped auto theft. What makes you think it would stop gun theft?

Kids illegally obtain drugs, tobacco products, alcohol, and stolen goods from "street thugs" every day. That may include guns. Your scheme can't prevent theft and criminal resale, can it?

Really? What's the probable cause for police checking to see if you have a gun, and if it's yours, and if it's registered, and if it's licensed and insured, and you are up-to-date on training?

That's a Fourth Amendment nightmare.
    Gun owners can start wearing license plates on their asses to make them look extra dorky.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not Chicago .. so ....
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archLies View Post
    Beautiful, did you read the third one done, "I am responsible," that's it, no one checks, it is totally up to the individual, and even funnier all you do is click I accept and that is it

Give it up "truthie," you ain't been correct once
    Again, you cannot transact guns without either being in person, or using a registered FFL dealer to ship them. It blows your FALSE theory out of the water regarding easy access. There is nothing "easy" about it. It is apparent you have never bought a weapon in your life and are prone to make stupid assertions lacking factual content.

I will ask you again; please stop your dishonest deflecting and answer the question honestly: what laws would have prevented these last two incidents carried out by underage teens?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (05-25-2018)

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Gun owners can start wearing license plates on their asses to make them look extra dorky.
    How trite. Absurdity; the last refuge for ignorance and stupidity. Yay you!

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Not Chicago .. so ....

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You "forgot" to mention this:

A Wisconsin appeals court on Thursday ruled that the daughter of a woman killed in a 2012 mass shooting can sue the operator of a firearms classified ad website from which the killer illegally bought his gun. The three-judge panel of the Wisconsin Court of Appeals unanimously ruled that a federal law that shields website operators from liability for user content did not apply to Armslist LLC, the operator of Armslist.com. Armslist was liable for its “own conduct in facilitating user activity,” the judges said. They referred to the site’s design and operation, which allegedly promotes illegal gun sales. The case appears to be the first in the country in which a website has been allowed to be sued over a shooting committed with a gun it helped to sell.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-lawsuit/wisconsin-court-allows-lawsuit-against-gun-sale-website-to-proceed-idUSKBN1HQ31P

So, it looks like Armslist (and any other seller that doesn't require NICS) violated the law, as did the buyer.

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

I'm sorry, did you say something that I care about?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Are you looking for an excuse to stare at men's asses?

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Have another drink.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, do you ever say anything that isn't dumb or moronic? Cry harder snowflake.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Are you looking for an excuse to stare at men's asses?
    Women can't own guns? Not surprised you'd go homophobic, but sexist too?