Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Liberals bow and scrape to kiss Jong-un

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Here he is obviously lying and you believe he's telling the truth. He is using the old salesman's trick of flattering the customer to get the deal. I couldn't care less what he calls him, as long as he gets nukes out of Asia.
    I don't trust trump any more than I do Kim. They're both nuts. And I also believe it'll be a cold day in hell before Kim gives up his nukes. Why would he? Why should anybody who has nukes give them up just because the US wants it to happen? My opinion is that nobody should have nukes, not even the US. And that we can't demand what others do if we won't do it ourselves.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

What a stupid premise that Libs are bowing to Kim. Previous presidents did not have head to heads with NK leadership. They did not give him the status that would confer. Trump just gave it away, Now Kim can appear as equal;s with other world leaders. Not the hermit kingdom any more. Trump is the one who bowed to Kim. He is still doing it. The Dem presidents would not allow him access to the world stage. Trumps ignorance and lack of qualifications shows again.

3. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-26-2018)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Frank Apisa (05-26-2018)

5. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I don't trust trump any more than I do Kim. They're both nuts. And I also believe it'll be a cold day in hell before Kim gives up his nukes. Why would he? Why should anybody who has nukes give them up just because the US wants it to happen? My opinion is that nobody should have nukes, not even the US. And that we can't demand what others do if we won't do it ourselves.
    Trump is not nuts, or Kimmy, by any means. Kimmy has been pressured to come to the table. Trump is playing the old carrot and stick game and it appears to be working. Maybe he will fail, but I seem to recall not long ago that you thought he'd cause a nuclear war.

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    What a stupid premise that Libs are bowing to Kim. Previous presidents did not have head to heads with NK leadership. They did not give him the status that would confer. Trump just gave it away, Now Kim can appear as equal;s with other world leaders. Not the hermit kingdom any more. Trump is the one who bowed to Kim. He is still doing it. The Dem presidents would not allow him access to the world stage. Trumps ignorance and lack of qualifications shows again.
    Trump should have ignored the testing,kicked the can down the road, or just started a war with NK.
    None of this meeting up for peace talks

Libs are so freaking stupid they wind up advocating for war by their twisted attempts to bash Trump
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Trump is not nuts, or Kimmy, by any means. Kimmy has been pressured to come to the table. Trump is playing the old carrot and stick game and it appears to be working. Maybe he will fail, but I seem to recall not long ago that you thought he'd cause a nuclear war.
    You were kidding about that "Trump is not nuts"...right?