Thread: Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Do you get excited when an alpha communicates with you?
    I am not very excited about the rise of alpha-like females on the left, but I am not surprised with the way lefty men have become so feminized. It is well known that lefty women are not as attractive as righty women, which is one of the reasons why I keep my distance from these lefty alpha-like females. Lefty alpha-like females are ugly, but I think they have developed some of the alpha male communication skills. They have had to resort to shoving their pussies into the lame hands of feminized lefty men who do not know what to do, so they are getting the hang of something similar to pussy grabbing.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,791 Times in 17,243 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    You think women politicians are what will change the behavior of powerful men in Hollywood or the work place? Not to say you are wrong but how so?
    Hollywood? That is being done by the law and women gaining power. Weinstein is facing a trial. That does send a message. The workplace is facing the power of women with Meetoo. I guess you don't get out much. Cosby and Weinstein are sending a great message to abusers.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Hollywood? That is being done by the law and women gaining power. Weinstein is facing a trial. That does send a message. The workplace is facing the power of women with Meetoo. I guess you don't get out much. Cosby and Weinstein are sending a great message to abusers.
    You know what Nordberg, I do get out. In fact I went to school in LA and lived in LA and have friends that work in Hollywood. There's way more that goes on than just this in Hollywood.

You think laws that said men can't rape and sexually harass women were just instituted in the last couple of years? Do you get out much? It's a cultural thing. It was people in Hollywood, not politicians, that finally stepped up and spoke publically.

So hence the question I asked what will more women politicians do.

4. The Following User Groans At cawacko For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (05-25-2018)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-25-2018)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I am not very excited about the rise of alpha-like females on the left, but I am not surprised with the way lefty men have become so feminized. It is well known that lefty women are not as attractive as righty women, which is one of the reasons why I keep my distance from these lefty alpha-like females. Lefty alpha-like females are ugly, but I think they have developed some of the alpha male communication skills. They have had to resort to shoving their pussies into the lame hands of feminized lefty men who do not know what to do, so they are getting the hang of something similar to pussy grabbing.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

He could have fucked his mother, sister and brother at the same time! It wouldn't change my opinion of the man. Holy fuck, he played God in Bruce Almighty!!

Just watching Kiss the Girls, now that's a bloody good film!!

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,791 Times in 17,243 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    You know what Nordberg, I do get out. In fact I went to school in LA and lived in LA and have friends that work in Hollywood. There's way more that goes on than just this in Hollywood.

You think laws that said men can't rape and sexually harass women were just instituted in the last couple of years? Do you get out much? It's a cultural thing. It was people in Hollywood, not politicians, that finally stepped up and spoke publically.

So hence the question I asked what will more women politicians do.
    Are you kidding? How many female politicians have come out pro Metoo? How many women are getting to run in the mid terms? Even some republicans, which is a bigly deal. They will help pass laws protecting women in the workplace an in public. that is how change happens.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Are you kidding? How many female politicians have come out pro Metoo? How many women are getting to run in the mid terms? Even some republicans, which is a bigly deal. They will help pass laws protecting women in the workplace an in public. that is how change happens.
    "protecting women in the workplace"? By that do you mean telling a female subordinate who is moving too slowly to "move her ass faster" or one that isn't doing an equal amount of work to her male counterparts to "start working equal to the men" will be considered wrong?

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthetwat View Post
    You know he wasn't "President Trump" when he said that, or when he screwed Stormy Daniels, right?