Thread: So much for Trump's foreign policy accomplishment

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You sure love both the WAPO and the NYT when they publish articles that you post.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8180331.html
    This is what makes you a moron and beneath me; you read that crap and buy into the FALSE narrative like the gullible willful America hating dumbfuck that you are.

I, on the other hand, know that the claims that Trump is responsible are moronic because the REAL culprits are the terrorists and despots trying to destroy freedom and control the world.

Grow a brain.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

get as hysterical as you like, trump failed

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is what makes you a moron and beneath me; you read that crap and buy into the FALSE narrative like the gullible willful America hating dumbfuck that you are.

I, on the other hand, know that the claims that Trump is responsible are moronic because the REAL culprits are the terrorists and despots trying to destroy freedom and control the world.

Grow a brain.
    You blamed Obama for every single civilian death, but refuse to say the same for trump. That qualifies you for the monthly low life piece of dog shit award. I will have a bag full of it for you.

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Correct. Thus you have corroborated my position.

You grotesquely misrepresent my position. You accuse me of taking a position I've never either asserted nor implied.

I'd have thought Quadffy's "rehabilitation" as you call it, was common knowledge, UTTERLY uncontroversial, vastly beyond dispute.

I've NEVER questioned it. I've NEVER denied it. I'm far too sophisticated and compulsively truthful and accurate to resort to such pointless antics.

Instead, my knowledge of law, clearly substantially superior to yours, demonstrates unmistakably that despite Quadaffy's "rehabilitation", there is no statute of limitations on mass murder. And a detailed investigation of the Lockerbie crash site demonstrated Quadaffy's connection to that mass murder.

I have NEVER denied your point. Instead, I acknowledge that even though true, gaining favor is not the same as being tried for mass murder and exonerated.

Please notify us the very first revision I post. Many thanks.
    And don't you turn into a Martian, and gush vanilla ice cream out one ear, and chocolate ice cream out the other.

My point precisely.
    The difference between you and I on it is, I'm intelligent enough to understand that those are in absolutely no way whatsoever mutually exclusive. BOTH are true.

But since you pretend to be such an authority on it, please explain to us in detail Quadaffy's successful negotiations with the International Criminal Court at the Hague, which freed him from all charge of terrorism. Our thanks to you in advance for providing the details including the times, dates, and addresses.

Reject it all you like. It's not my premise. I recounted history some of which you contradict, but none of which you have persuasively refuted.
    idiotic and a waste of time. You make claims he was a fugitive, he was not.
    You call him a mass murderer, he was never charged, and the Lockerbie incident investigation is questionable -but even assuming Libya was behind it, no US/NATO action was taken against him because of it.

Yur post is argumentative without foundation and thoughtless at the same time.
    I think you are trying to apply a moral authority to Operation Inherent Resolve that was never cited by US/NATO.
    It's even less coherent dumb as the Iraq invasion and it's phantom WMD's

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    "I'm a unifier. This country is totally divided. Barack Obama has divided this country unbelievably. And it's all, it's all hatred. What can I tell you? I've never seen anything like it.
    Now: I'm going to unify the country. I'll be a unifier. I think I'll bring people together. And that includes Blacks and Whites and everything. I think people will come together." Republican primary candidate Trump October 2015

Candidate Trump promised to be a uniter.

Obama brought the U.S., Britain, France, Germany, China, Russia, & Iran together, and fashioned an agreement each of the signatories supported.

Now that Trump reneged on the U.S. / Iran nuclear agreement, true to his campaign promise, Trump has united Britain, France, Germany, China, Russia, & Iran AGAINST us, U.S.

Reportedly the 6 remanding signatories will meet today to determine if they can maintain the agreement, despite the Trump administration flip-flop.

When candidate Trump promised to be a uniter, I'd hoped he would unite ourselves and our allies against our enemies. It now seems it's rather more the reverse. BUT !! He's a "uniter".
    ROFL.
    The Dems were doing "da resistance" with various attempts at full deligitimization
    the day or 2 after the inauguration,yet Trump is blamed for not being a "uniter",

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

the right is united.....demmycrats are still holding the country back.......

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    "Oh yeah! Well I'm breaking up with you FIRST, Kim!" "But if you change your mind I'll be waiting breathlessly by the phone" Please call, my Kimmy, please!
    I beg of you."

Trump has the USA begging North Korea like a spurned puppy. Embarrassing.
    while applying maximum pressure..that is one weird dating scenario
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you