Thread: Trump’s Election Won’t Stop ‘End of White Christian America’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,839 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump’s Election Won’t Stop ‘End of White Christian America’

After a long life spanning nearly two hundred and forty years, White Christian America—a prominent cultural force in the nation’s history—has died. WCA first began to exhibit troubling symptoms in the 1960s when white mainline Protestant denominations began to shrink, but showed signs of rallying with the rise of the Christian Right in the 1980s. Following the 2004 presidential election, however, it became clear that WCA’s powers were failing. Although examiners have not been able to pinpoint the exact time of death, the best evidence suggests that WCA finally succumbed in the latter part of the first decade of the twenty‐first century. The cause of death was determined to be a combination of environmental and internal factors— complications stemming from major demographic changes in the country, along with religious disaffiliation as many of its younger members began to doubt WCA’s continued relevance in a shifting cultural environment.

https://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2017...-america:cool:
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    After a long life spanning nearly two hundred and forty years, White Christian America—a prominent cultural force in the nation’s history—has died. WCA first began to exhibit troubling symptoms in the 1960s when white mainline Protestant denominations began to shrink, but showed signs of rallying with the rise of the Christian Right in the 1980s. Following the 2004 presidential election, however, it became clear that WCA’s powers were failing. Although examiners have not been able to pinpoint the exact time of death, the best evidence suggests that WCA finally succumbed in the latter part of the first decade of the twenty‐first century. The cause of death was determined to be a combination of environmental and internal factors— complications stemming from major demographic changes in the country, along with religious disaffiliation as many of its younger members began to doubt WCA’s continued relevance in a shifting cultural environment.

https://chicagotonight.wttw.com/2017...-america:cool:
    I think the rise of the Evangelicals and the Scofield Heresy is the cause of shrinking Protestant denominations.

Scofield was introduced to enhance Zionism and the belief in the futuristic end times, armageddon etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-24-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is 'juno' a Louis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam) creation?

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Is 'juno' a Louis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam) creation?
    Calypso Louis invented his own religion.. that in no way even faintly resembles Islam.. Is Nation of Islam your source for understanding Islam?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-24-2018)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I couldn't quite figure out why this obvious jew-centric person was intentionally hating on white people and hating on christian people. Then, I awoke. Ding! Ding! Ding! Louis Farrakhan and his roundtable of henchmen had come up with the most diabolical of plans, ... create an online persona. Make this character appear to be an Israeli poster on a political forum that hates all white people and hates all christians, m
    Make sure that is what this character solely talks about, make it abundantly clear that this person is Jewish and that this is probably the stance of most Israelis and Jews in general.
    Hate is never tossed just one way. The targeted white people and the targeted christians will react with hate towards Israel and Jews in general. Thus, the Perfect Plan for Louis and the Nation of Islam.

I'd like to take my hat off to Louis, the Nation of Islam, and all those that helped. You really had me duped. I mean, you really made me believe 'juno' had it's head way up in Moses' ass and that this was a real person. Congratulations!

Now, having said that, I will not bump these Hate threads any longer. I think the spreading of Hate is counter-productive. I support the concept that we are all Brothers and Sisters.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Calypso Louis invented his own religion.. that in no way even faintly resembles Islam.. Is Nation of Islam your source for understanding Islam?

Hey Princess kudzu al azziz, six thousand and 54th in line of succession. Oh yes, Elijah Muhammad is the True Prophet, how did you know that?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I couldn't quite figure out why this obvious jew-centric person was intentionally hating on white people and hating on christian people. Then, I awoke. Ding! Ding! Ding! Louis Farrakhan and his roundtable of henchmen had come up with the most diabolical of plans, ... create an online persona. Make this character appear to be an Israeli poster on a political forum that hates all white people and hates all christians, m
    Make sure that is what this character solely talks about, make it abundantly clear that this person is Jewish and that this is probably the stance of most Israelis and Jews in general.
    Hate is never tossed just one way. The targeted white people and the targeted christians will react with hate towards Israel and Jews in general. Thus, the Perfect Plan for Louis and the Nation of Islam.

I'd like to take my hat off to Louis, the Nation of Islam, and all those that helped. You really had me duped. I mean, you really made me believe 'juno' had it's head way up in Moses' ass and that this was a real person. Congratulations!

Now, having said that, I will not bump these Hate threads any longer. I think the spreading of Hate is counter-productive. I support the concept that we are all Brothers and Sisters.
    You really are FOS.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Peace Be Upon You.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he is now tied into scientology, he urges his members to get audited by them

https://newrepublic.com/article/1082...ation-of-islam
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he is now tied into scientology, he urges his members to get audited by them

https://newrepublic.com/article/1082...ation-of-islam
    Calypso Louis is a compelling speaker.. I can see why he deceives people who know nothing about Islam.

As for Scientology.... what a joke.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-24-2018)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do people fear posts of the demographic shift and posting of what is happening to the once predominate group?

As if speaking about it made and makes it happen? Almost like people think like it's religious magical thinking and "praying"

A lot of material for present and future sociologists to analyze

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

kudzu (05-24-2018)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Calypso Louis is a compelling speaker.. I can see why he deceives people who know nothing about Islam.

As for Scientology.... what a joke.
    And when Malcom left that group look what happened, NOI is a fringe group

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And when Malcom left that group look what happened, NOI is a fringe group
    Worse than a fringe group..

Louis actually is a lot like Trump..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post: