Thread: SCARED WHILE WHITE:HYSTERIA ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR DUE TO PARANOID FEAR OF RETRIBUTION

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,827 Times in 14,173 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default SCARED WHILE WHITE:HYSTERIA ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR DUE TO PARANOID FEAR OF RETRIBUTION

Why would they fear retribution?

What is driving this hysteria among white people, that they feel the need to call 911 when people of color are simply occupying a space that white people feel they should not be in? And how is it that the police keep responding to these non-threatening behaviors as if innocent people are a threat?

http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/...r-retribution/

Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 05-23-2018 at 04:35 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Why would they fear retribution?

What is driving this hysteria among white people, that they feel the need to call 911 when people of color are simply occupying a space that white people feel they should not be in? And how is it that the police keep responding to these non-threatening behaviors as if innocent people are a threat?

Maybe you should check with Jesse Jackson:

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
    Last edited by Evmetro; 05-23-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,827 Times in 14,173 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Maybe you should check with Jesse Jackson:

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
    i am sure most people of color can sense your fear

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    i am sure most people of color can sense your fear
    The quote was Jesse Jackson.

I suspect that people of any race or color would be able to detect fear in me if I felt threatened by them.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

juno.
    I'd just like to make a comment. Your Avatar. It looks like a brown-skinned man being kicked in the ass. I don't want to tell you how to pick an avatar depicting your "I Hate Whitey" gut feeling, but ...
    One. You really need to make the person look white. You know, like, white skin. That looks like a Mexican or Pakistani or ... a Semite you have there being stomped.
    Two. Blonde hair and blue eyes. This is an obvious blunder on your part. (just between me and you, it looks like you've picked someone that looks like you because subconsciously, you hate yourself).
    Three. You really need to broaden your horizons and not just spread your 'White Hate' here in North America. You need to include Europe and Russia.

As always, your Goy friend Jack.