Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Kneeling for NFL

1. #736 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quit playing the damn anthem at games. it is a business, not a patriotic experience. Problem solved.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

blackascoal (05-25-2018), christiefan915 (05-25-2018), Crazy Cat Lady (05-25-2018), Frank Apisa (05-25-2018), PoliTalker (05-25-2018)

3. #737 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    LOL...will someone please call Whine One One....Fowl needs an Whaaaaambulance
    Funny how she ignores EE, but....
    She constantly displays her infatuation with me and poor Gotcha is jealous of all the attention Angry Bowel pours on me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-25-2018)

5. #738 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Steve Kerr: NFL Is Using The Anthem As Fake Patriotism, Nationalism, Scaring People
    I guess Steve must think the NBA is too then. How about the NHL? What about the MLB? Steve Kerr sounds as ignorant as liberals on the topic. I bet he voted for Hitlery.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #739 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOTHINGberger View Post
    Quit playing the damn anthem at games. it is a business, not a patriotic experience. Problem solved.
    They are private businesses. Until liberal Fascists are in power and destroy the Constitution, they can do what they want to. No one is forcing you to attend. No one is forcing the players to play. STFU

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #740 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Punks like you who post garbage every day under an alias...are the true cowards. Anyone listening to you call someone else a coward must laugh out loud.
    Think so?

Posting opinions on the Internet under your real name isn't a recommended practice, is it?

8. #741 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legionaires disease View Post
    That's not your decision to make, or mine.
    Oh no! I thought it was my decision. thanks for straightening me out. That was deep for a righty ,to figure that out. You should be proud.

9. #742 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    Oh no! I thought it was my decision. thanks for straightening me out. That was deep for a righty ,to figure that out. You should be proud.
    Try not to post inanities like this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    You may go now.

10. #743 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,418 Times in 53,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Robbersson View Post
    I don't have to. I already know the answer , just like any average intelligent liberal does.
    Psst -- Intelligent liberal is redundant.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

blackascoal (05-25-2018), christiefan915 (05-25-2018), Gotcha68 (05-25-2018)

12. #744 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Try not to post inanities like this in the future.

You may go now.
    You really are not too bright are you? Think about it. If they stopped playing it, would it solve the problem. Really, really think about it. Perhaps go out and seek better opinions than yours. That should be easy to find.

13. #745 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This can be seen as a lot bigger than kneelers. It is Trumps war on dissent. He has all the characteristics of a dictator. Trump is succeeding in taking away the players rights, so far. And the right falls in line, just following orders. trump does not understand the constitution and does not care about it. It is like tax laws. Something to sneak around if you can get away with it., Trump has no respect for the law.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-25-2018), PoliTalker (05-25-2018)

15. #746 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Getin the ring,

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I love how the owners have simplified the issue.
    You can kneel if you'd like, but kneel in the locker room like the little whiny cowards you are where no one can see you.

sounds fair to me
    I think what Kaepernick did was very brave, very selfless. He is a hero of the civil rights movement.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #747 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Legion,

In a single case, perhaps.
    Good. We're making progress. Previously, you did not believe racial police brutality exists. Now we are simply arguing over how extensive the problem is.

Can you cite examples of Trump's comments making police brutality "worse, not better"?
    No, not directly, but it should be noted that what you are asking for could exist yet be nearly impossible to show direct connection. I believe it does exist.

What "meaningful action" do you feel presidents should take regrading police brutalit
    Speak out against it. Instead, we have a president who specifically tells police not to worry about protecting the heads of those who are being placed in the back of a police car. I have to wonder if the president feels the term 'Protect and serve' should be 'protect and serve only white people.'

This president has purposely ignored the meaning of the NFL kneelings. He has not addressed the issue, and has instead tried to make it about patriotism. What a demagogue. This action by President Trump has made the situation worse, not better. It is up to those of us who see the difference to speak up when our president makes such a huge mistake. We must remind him that he is the president of ALL the people, not just rich white people.

It is? Have his comments sparked police brutality?
    I doubt that could be shown as directly as the little school boy who grabbed a little school girl's crotch and then said if the president can do then so can he, but I believe they have. Race relations went downhill when Obama ignored the deteriorating situation instead of using his bully pulpit to speak out against racial violence and hatred. Obama appeared oblivious to the fact that his election as our first black president sparked widespread racial hatred and increased participation in hate groups, as well documented by the SPLC. President Trump has made the problem worse by his failure to denounce hate groups, and his equal blaming of both sides in Charlottesville.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #748 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Getin the ring,

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    You're missing my point. Trump is reacting, that's the difference. he is reacting to being attacked, defending himself in a way that enough people can relate to, just enough people to maintain his edge.

He is outsmarting liberals and their media lap dogs at every turn.
    Only in the minority view of those who don't even believe the news.

18. #749 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    She constantly displays her infatuation with me and poor Gotcha is jealous of all the attention Angry Bowel pours on me.
    Poor EE: still hallucinating from those shrooms he found in the trenches in World War I.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazy Cat Lady For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-25-2018)

20. #750 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

As long as liberals keep taking sides with morons on issue after issue, I'd say Trump has got them right where he wants them, in loserville
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you