Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Fragility: Wednesday May 23 2018

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    What if you end up in Muslim Heaven? Or you get stuck in Catholic Heaven but have to live in the Mexican part of town? What if there are Jews up there that got converted by Mormons and they're all pissed off and stuff? Lot of shit going on. God may have adopted some kind of 'Multiculturalism'. You may want to rethink checking out early, ... just saying.
    you are an idiot. there is no race, gender or flesh at all in the life to come. the redeemed are, always have been and are forever in Christ. -forever-. I will be "checked out"by the one which has always known me, chose me and redeemed me out of the cosmos. right on schedule.
    Last edited by iewitness; 05-23-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

Jack (05-23-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I'm in central Florida -DisneyWorld -just north of Osceola county where the majority have relocated from PR.

They ain't going back. a few will who truly love la Isla.

PR is a poor corrupt island ran by a government that spent itself bankrupt-
    there isn't any reason to go back, when they are getting all kinds of assitannce here.

I go south to Kissimmee and I might as well be in San Juan, the language and the culture is PR
    That part of florida is raid white bible thumping country
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,302 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I'm in central Florida -DisneyWorld -just north of Osceola county where the majority have relocated from PR.

They ain't going back. a few will who truly love la Isla.

PR is a poor corrupt island ran by a government that spent itself bankrupt-
    there isn't any reason to go back, when they are getting all kinds of assitannce here.

I go south to Kissimmee and I might as well be in San Juan, the language and the culture is PR
    Oh how horrible for you. Yucky PR ppl everywhere, as far as the bigoted eye can see. Yucky brown ppl who don't belong to that land formerly inhabited by the same yucky brown ppl your gloriously pale ones populated. Your suffering must be almost as horrible as that of those who lost their homes, possessions, loved ones in that hurricane that brought survivors to your land. We can't even imagine your suffering. It must be horrible.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-23-2018)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    you are an idiot. there is no race, gender or flesh at all in the life to come. the redeemed are, always have been and are forever in Christ. -forever-. I will be "checked out"by the one which has always known me, chose me and redeemed me out of the cosmos. right on schedule.
    yes of course donkeys can talk and people can fly and a man named jesus lives up in the sky

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    Wait! I was always told that there would be hot babes and it was more a hedonistic atmosphere? I was always encouraged to 'go kill myself' and hurry and get up there.
    Now ... if what YOU say is true, ... this brings an entirely different perspective on things.