Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, J Craft, MAGA MAN, CFM, DBCooper, Cancel 2018.2, chink, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, Eagle_Eye, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Rob Larrikin and BodyDouble

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Trump grovels to Kim Jong

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    This thug, who trump praised as "honorable", just had a high-ranking colonel and his accomplice killed over writing graffiti.
    Yikes, I did not see or hear about that love-fest between Dump and Kim Jong. I think I might throw up in my mouth a little! It is definitely weird how Trump practically leaped out of his shoes to eagerly accept Kim's invitation for a date.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-23-2018)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Thanks for asking, but all I can say about my health is that I'm going through all the examinations, scans, biopsies, and treatments the doctors require. I start chemo next week, surgery follows chemo. I'm going to get through this. Thanks again.

Why is Trump blaming China?
    OMG I didn't know you had cancer. I'm sending best wishes your way. I know you're a fighter, hang in there and give it all you've got!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,837 Times in 17,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I expect the meeting to happen. But it's only a very first step of declaration of principles-important in their own right-
    but with NK it's not the principles but the actions that count.

There has to be metrics,and there has to be transparency of removal.
    ++

Chang is a smart guy in understanding the Chinese mind (Middle Kingdom) and economy;
    and rightfully points out their thefts of intellectual property.
    But nobody should be predicting war and who's gonna be on whom's side
    China was a third world nation a about 3 or 4 decades ago. American manufacturers moved there for cheap ,unprotected labor and no environmental regulation. They took all our know how and technology with our intellectual property. We spent many decades of experimentation and trial and error developing manufacturing systems, which we moved there for bigly profits. That is how they got most of it. Our owners took it there and used it to make products in China. Now China is becoming an economic threat. They will pass us up in about 20 years. They did not have to steal it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

dukkha (05-23-2018)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,006 Times in 8,033 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Trump is in the driver's seat. Kim Jong Un will do anything to get this meeting with Trump.
    Looks more like Trump is already bending over to let Kim know he can "drive".
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    China was a third world nation a about 3 or 4 decades ago. American manufacturers moved there for cheap ,unprotected labor and no environmental regulation. They took all our know how and technology with our intellectual property. We spent many decades of experimentation and trial and error developing manufacturing systems, which we moved there for bigly profits. That is how they got most of it. Our owners took it there and used it to make products in China. Now China is becoming an economic threat. They will pass us up in about 20 years. They did not have to steal it.
    The program is "Made in China 2025" to move up in manufacturing value production.

April 05, 2018, 10:00
    China says 'Made in China 2025' in line with WTO rules
    https://www.chinadailyhk.com/article...893355865.html
    The "Made in China 2025" strategy, a plan to upgrade the manufacturing sector, was reportedly a source of concern in the US Section 301 investigation into alleged Chinese intellectual property and technology transfer practices, launched by the Trump administration in August 2017.

Wang said China completed rigorous compliance reviews on the strategy when it was rolled out, and it was made in line with WTO rules.

The targets set in the strategy are of predictive and instructive nature, and are not mandatory tasks, Wang said.

Similar plans had been rolled out previously by many countries including the United States, Wang said.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Holy smoke, Trump is like the virgin who eagerly leaped to accept a first date, only to be rejected, humiliated, and ditched at the last minute.

Trump's love letters to Kim Jong, calling him "honorable" are being met with derision and scorn. Sad that our overly eager Orange Hog allowed himself to be humiliated. Next time, I suggest not popping the champagne corks prematurely, spiking the ball in the end zone way too early, and roaming the nation to brag about your imminent Nobel prize.

I would have thought the concept of over promising and under-delivering was something an "art of the deal" type salesman would know to avoid like the plague.

North Korea warns of nuclear showdown, calls Pence 'political dummy'

CNN)A North Korean official has lashed out at US Vice President Mike Pence and said Pyongyang is ready for a nuclear showdown if dialogue with the United States fails.

Choe Son Hui, a vice-minister in the North Korean Foreign Ministry, said if the US continued on its current path, she would suggest to North Korea's leadership that they reconsider the planned summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"Whether the US will meet us at a meeting room or encounter us at nuclear-to-nuclear showdown is entirely dependent upon the decision and behavior of the United States," Choe said in comments carried by North Korea's state-run KCNA news agency Thursday.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/23/polit...ntl/index.html

9. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-24-2018)