Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Taking a break: Jade Dragon.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Making a check in after reading some. Thank You for your get well wishes. I had a good birthday, and decided I'm going to maybe come back at earliest Jun 1st - 4th. I'd also like to apologize to Jack above. The Amazon feud is something I've tried to referee, but it's hopeless. Even with one of the biggest contributors banned right now, it's still going nuts. With Legion, troll swamping this place again as well, this place is in a slump. I was unfortunately only adding to it out of boredom, and misery. I normally snip at people being assholes, but I was beginning to start things as well in my miserable shape. I started a discussion variant of Havana's poll, Eagle Eye got overly upset over it, and it spiraled out from there. When things go downhill here it's hard not to add to the dysfunction.

P.S. Yurt still thinks I'm a girl, and faking these ailments? As if there's even anything to gain from doing that. What the heck is he thinking?

To be continued in June.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 05-24-2018 at 12:40 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Jack (05-24-2018), Rat Robbersson (05-24-2018), ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2018)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Fucking A. Owl woman is thanking Rat Robberson for stating that Yaya gives good blow jobs!?! What the fuck is going on around here???
    This place has really gone down hill since the Amazonerds arrived.
    Any chance we could all pitch in and put this Jade guy on life-support and ship him to where ever his 'vacation' is suppose to be?
    I don't know if I can take any more of these threads. They are very disturbing and cause me nervous anxiety.
    You mean she doesn't give good head? Unexcusable!

4. The Following User Groans At DebraDoesDonald For This Awful Post:

Jack (05-24-2018)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DebraDoesDonald For This Post:

Rat Robbersson (05-24-2018)

6. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 99 Times in 91 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Okay, Damocles, okay

You should go after your true love, she claims to be in a bad place, maybe you can rescue jade and be a JPP love story.
    How about you kiss my ass and make that a love story.
    poor yurt
    ​sounds of silence!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rat Robbersson For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2018)

8. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fucking A. Owl woman is thanking Rat Robberson for stating that Yaya gives good blow jobs!?! What the fuck is going on around here???
    This place has really gone down hill since the Amazonerds arrived.
    Any chance we could all pitch in and put this Jade guy on life-support and ship him to where ever his 'vacation' is suppose to be?
    I don't know if I can take any more of these threads. They are very disturbing and cause me nervous anxiety.
    Try jacking off with warm oscar mayer bologna.
    ​sounds of silence!

9. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Making a check in after reading some. Thank You for your get well wishes. I had a good birthday, and decided I'm going to maybe come back at earliest Jun 1st - 4th. I'd also like to apologize to Jack above. The Amazon feud is something I've tried to referee, but it's hopeless. Even with one of the biggest contributors banned right now, it's still going nuts. With Legion, troll swamping this place again as well, this place is in a slump. I was unfortunately only adding to it out of boredom, and misery. I normally snip at people being assholes, but I was beginning to start things as well in my miserable shape. I started a discussion variant of Havana's poll, Eagle Eye got overly upset over it, and it spiraled out from there. When things go downhill here it's hard not to add to the dysfunction.

P.S. Yurt still thinks I'm a girl, and faking these ailments? As if there's even anything to gain from doing that. What the heck is he thinking?

To be continued in June.
    See you june 1, mister kotter. Stay well and be best.
    ​sounds of silence!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rat Robbersson For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2018)

11. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

To be continued in June.

So much for taking a break

Attention Whore

Hey efery body, I died, please let me know what you think about me.

Oh hey efery body, I didn't die, thank you for thinking about me

Yours truly,

Attention whore QUEEN

12. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2018.2 For This Awful Post:

Rat Robbersson (05-25-2018)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Jack (05-24-2018), TOP (05-24-2018)

14. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jaded's daily life

YURT YURT YURT YURT YURT YURT

Oh hi mom

Oh good night mom

YURT YURT YURT YURT YURT YURT...
    My dreamy....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Jack (05-24-2018), TOP (05-24-2018)

16. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

To be continued in June.
    JD: "P.S. Yurt still thinks I'm a girl, and faking these ailments? As if there's even anything to gain from doing that. What the heck is he thinking? "
    Oh, C'mon! It's patently obvious 'what's going on'.
    I've been in touch with friends of friends and people that know people. They've all said the same damn thing!
    You and your weekly 'ailments' are intended for one thing and one thing only ... access to JPP females.
    They all are sympathetic, drool over you, bring you chicken soup and sexual favors. It's called the Nightingale Effect. You are such a fraud!

17. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DebraDoesDonald View Post
    You mean she doesn't give good head? Unexcusable!
    You know, here we are at the brink of nuclear destruction, end of the world as we know it, basically 'We're all gonna die'. And all this Rat Ratterson guy can do is talk about Yaya's blow job techniques. It's really disturbing. Maybe I should just chalk it up to 'gallows humor'?
    Rat, Eagle Eye, and their gang of Amazonerds have pretty much destroyed the intellectual reputation JPP once had. A sad day for the deep philosophical discussions that used to take place here..

18. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know, here we are at the brink of nuclear destruction, end of the world as we know it, basically 'We're all gonna die'. And all this Rat Ratterson guy can do is talk about Yaya's blow job techniques. It's really disturbing. Maybe I should just chalk it up to 'gallows humor'?
    Rat, Eagle Eye, and their gang of Amazonerds have pretty much destroyed the intellectual reputation JPP once had. A sad day for the deep philosophical discussions that used to take place here..
    Yet you claim to have joined just this month. And the idea that this or any other political forum is about deep philosophical discussions is ludicrous.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Jack (05-24-2018)

20. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To be continued in June.
    Brother Jade.
    Do you have your Passport? You don't need it to get into Canada, you need it to get back into the US.
    You can get a 'small' one (looks like a Drivers License) rather than the larger bulky one.

Do you Blend? In the mornings, I sometimes blend yogurt, milk, banana, frozen fruit (pineapple/strawberry/peaches) with a little Wheat Germ and a large teaspoon of honey.
    Do you Juice? Sometimes I juice apples and carrots with cucumber/red bell pepper/Brussel sprouts/cauliflower/beets. I don't have a Grinder, so don't Juice much 'greens'.

Get out and start walking around before your trip. Oxygenate your bloodstream.

Oh, and all those rumors that Rat, Eagle Eye and their Posse from Amazon are going to clean out your stash of Gemstones is probably just talk, but I wouldn't put it past that Rat Ratterson guy to attempt it on his own. Your idea of putting them in the Return Air Duct of your AC is probably not going to fool a seasoned con artist and ex-felon like Rat. Good Luck!

21. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

JD: "P.S. Yurt still thinks I'm a girl, and faking these ailments? As if there's even anything to gain from doing that. What the heck is he thinking? "
    I've been in touch with friends of friends and people that know people. They've all said the same damn thing!
    You and your weekly 'ailments' are intended for one thing and one thing only ... access to JPP females.
    They all are sympathetic, drool over you, bring you chicken soup and sexual favors. It's called the Nightingale Effect. You are such a fraud!
    You just wish you could pull it off. I mean.... well, never mind.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jack (05-24-2018), Rat Robbersson (05-25-2018)

23. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post

So much for taking a break

Attention Whore

Hey efery body, I died, please let me know what you think about me.

Oh hey efery body, I didn't die, thank you for thinking about me

Yours truly,

Attention whore QUEEN
    Now how many times have I told you to STFU about Jade?

You gonna STFU now?

Poor yurt
    poor red ass yurt.
    ​sounds of silence!

24. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm in a bit of rough shape on new meds, and a 4 week course of Antibiotics. I'm not acting myself, and probably just adding more dysfunction here. I'm taking a break, and will resume later. I've had issues going since October, besides kidney stones. It finally got bad enough that something was figured out. I should have done more, but only able to get appointments every couple months, and thinking it was just issues with the kidney stone, I didn't. On top of that, I drove myself a little nutty trying a truce with Yurt. Never try that, you'll regret it.
    The bull shit flies thick and heavy!

25. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cockblocker^
    ​sounds of silence!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rat Robbersson For This Post:

Jack (05-26-2018)