Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's past due to have a national conversation on this

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jewish supremacists in israel like white supremacists in us?

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...amen-1.5369189

Help?
    TRUMP SUCKS. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS!
    ​The worst name you can call trump is trump. be best PIP LUTZ
    I come in peace! YO MAMA SHOULD KNOW UH HUH!

PIMP DADDY STFU>YURT Come Closer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oracle Of JPP 714 For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (05-21-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,849 Times in 14,187 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    goy
    ɡoi/Submit
    nouninformalderogatory
    plural noun: goyim
    a Jewish name for a non-Jew.

I'm still searching for the definition of a 'Jewish Humanist'.
    search no more , for the poorly educated
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanistic_Judaism

there are christians and then there are right wing nationalist goyim

strange since i have dna of european Jews , sephardic jews and senegalese and ivory coast (africa) and i belong to Jewish voices for peace, a left wing organization who works with palestinian voices for peace , supremacist? LOL

Just against the rightwing white goyim , cheerleaders for war so that their fantasy of a dead goyim god can come back

So,no pork treat for you!

fantasise away
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 05-21-2018 at 05:10 AM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2018)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    From what I have been able to gather from intrepid rightwing bloggers, their keen criminological analysis can basically be summed up as follows:

-If mass murder was committed by a white guy, he was mentally ill.
    -If mass murder was committed by a Muslim, it is terrorism
    -If mass murder is committed by a black dude, it is because blacks are genetically predisposed to be criminals.
    answer would be similar for lib'ruls.......except for the black guy, where he would be the victim of racial discrimination......

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

From what I have been able to gather from intrepid rightwing bloggers, their keen criminological analysis can basically be summed up as follows:

-If mass murder is committed by a black dude, it is because blacks are genetically predisposed to be criminals.
    Those are called facts. I bet you ignore them, too.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Excellent summation. Let's not leave out bullying. The white males are always victims of bullying. The others are the bullies.

And it's always the parents' fault for raising them that way. In the end, we should ban moms because we're the problem.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (05-21-2018), Guno צְבִי (05-21-2018)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Excellent summation. Let's not leave out bullying. The white males are always victims of bullying. The others are the bullies.

And it's always the parents' fault for raising them that way. In the end, we should ban moms because we're the problem.
    We could say it was the dad's fault blacks are genetically predisposed to be criminals but so few of them know who he is.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tim Wise on Facebook re most recent school shooting

https://www.facebook.com/timjacobwis...wjGFnM&fref=nf

Another mass shooting. And please note the community and school profile. Like most mass shootings the school is 85% white and middle to upper middle class. Let’s think this through shall we?...

If these things were happening in mostly black and brown and poor spaces everyone would have a theory. Conservatives would blame “cultural pathology” and liberals would point to structural conditions....

...but when they happen in places like this it’s as if the demographic and cultural issues become irrelevant. Suddenly we revert to individual pathology explanations...like mental illness or a response to bullying or whatever. Because we can’t fathom cultural pathology in white affluent communities

...because after all, folks ran to these places to get away from the “bad people” (irony)...but by ignoring the ubiquitous whiteness and relatively well-off status of these shooters, time and time again (and seriously I first wrote about this in 1998) white folks endanger themselves...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-21-2018), ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2018)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    search no more , for the poorly educated
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanistic_Judaism

there are christians and then there are right wing nationalist goyim

strange since i have dna of european Jews , sephardic jews and senegalese and ivory coast (africa) and i belong to Jewish voices for peace, a left wing organization who works with palestinian voices for peace , supremacist? LOL

Just against the rightwing white goyim , cheerleaders for war so that their fantasy of a dead goyim god can come back

So,no pork treat for you!

fantasise away
    Jewno: "there are christians and then there are right wing nationalist goyim"
    So, conversely, 'there are Jews and there are right wing nationalist Jews'. Is that correct?

1. You seem to Hate Christians, and feel there is no problem with spewing your Hate. So, once again, conversely, YOU see no problem with someone spewing Hate about Jews?

Jewno: "Religion: society's accepted mental illness"

1. The link you provided for 'Humanistic Judaism' claims that you simply engage in the 'Jewish Life'. But, you mock Christians for doing the same thing.

Jewno: You quote Einstein about 'Nationalism'.

1. But, ... I bet you're a nationalist. You are so Jew-centric, that I bet you would lay down your life for the State of Israel. You're Tribal, no question about it.

Jewno: "America's future is bright, not white".

1. I try not to use the word 'Racist' because I think it is overused. You seem to have a one tract mind. You're part of the Problem, not part of the Solution.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

No question that white male grievance drove Trump to his flukish electoral college victory.

And I see a lot of white male grievance on this forum. It is relentless!

One of my favorite ones are the complaints that we should be nicer to rural white males. That we need to stop being mean to them, and show them the respect and gratitude they feel they rightly deserve. I see a boat load of whimpering and sobbing about that. And I tell you what: until I went message boarding, I had no idea how down-trodden, mistreated, and misunderstood the oppressed rural white male is! I mean, it sounds like it out-ranks racial discrimination and gender discrimination as an institutional flaw in this country!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-21-2018)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No question that white male grievance drove Trump to his flukish electoral college victory.

One of my favorite ones are the complaints that we should be nicer to rural white males. That we need to stop being mean to them, and show them the respect and gratitude they feel they rightly deserve. I see a boat load of whimpering and sobbing about that. And I tell you what: until I went message boarding, I had no idea how down-trodden, mistreated, and misunderstood the oppressed rural white male is! I mean, it sounds like it out-ranks racial discrimination and gender discrimination as an institutional flaw in this country!
    No question that you being a NL led to you voting for Obama twice. Pucker up, boy and keep kissing that incompetent ass.

You don't have to be nice to any white person. We'll be your superior no matter what you do.

16. #26 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Now that is some silly shit!
    I find it rather amusing degenerates like you fear us rural whites.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (05-22-2018)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Facts are that serial killers and terrorists and almost all white. It is rare for one to be black. White power types are way ahead of dreaded Muslims terrorists in killing Americans.