Thread: "it’s a good thing the FBI was spying on Trump’s camp." (Clapper)

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default "it’s a good thing the FBI was spying on Trump’s camp." (Clapper)

Clapper is saying don't mind those informants, thy aren't really interested in the Trump campaign.
    It's unfortunate we have to FISA your privacy rights, and sic informants into your campaign,
    but hey you guys were seen talking to da Russians.

we have a Clinton paid for Russian contacts Steele dossier not up to FISA standards -
    but hey it's probably 70% verified..so quit complaining of it's use in the FISA application

By this low standard any US/Russian interactions -even business or cultural- needs a good spy check.
    It's a good thing, no worries.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (05-18-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Limbaugh charged on his Friday program: “No, you were spying on Trump. You were trying to find evidence that Trump was conspiring with the Russians, not that Russia was conspiring with Trump.

“That’s what you wanted to prove. And if you could, if you could have gotten close to it, I know these people would have said so. This is total obfuscation. ‘No, we weren’t looking at the campaign. No, no, no. We were looking at the Russians because, of course, the Russians were going to try to instantiate themselves in the campaign or influence their leverage,’ blah, blah, blah, blah. These guys are trying to double back and cover their tracks, lying through their wooden teeth about what they were doing.’
    ++

“So we’ll just say that the next time there’s a presidential race, we’re gonna vouch for a spy being in the Democrat campaign. It’s a valuable thing. We need to have informants in there, Mr. Clapper, to see to it that foreign actors don’t instantiate themselves, as you say, into the campaign and tamper with our precious electoral process.”

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Yup, makes sense. After all we don't want Russia problems in future races so we need to start planting our own spies in the oppo camp.

Clapper knows that stuff is about to hit the fan with Horowitz, he and others are trying to get out ahead of this thing, make it sound like no big deal.

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (05-18-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Yup, makes sense. After all we don't want Russia problems in future races so we need to start planting our own spies in the oppo camp.

Clapper knows that stuff is about to hit the fan with Horowitz, he and others are trying to get out ahead of this thing, make it sound like no big deal.

yes indeed,
    The Deep State Rats are more and more exposed,and they frantically point to da Russians -any Russian will do.

Hopefully Americans see thru this claptrap. NYTimes is giving the soft sell treatment to it too.
    Putting an informant into what for them is the political opposition is a good thing..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (05-18-2018), Stretch (05-18-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Hopefully Americans see thru this claptrap. NYTimes is giving the soft sell treatment to it too.
    Yes. This way when "it all goes down" the NYT can downplay it...nothing new...we told you about it weeks ago...big deal. Bunch of schmucks! LOL

Speaking of schmucks, I'm going to be one now...turning in early so I can get up at 4a.m., take Blossom for a walk, let her go back to bed while I settle in with a nice English breakfast and watch "the wedding". LOL. I know...can't help though...it's so romantic
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Yes. This way when "it all goes down" the NYT can downplay it...nothing new...we told you about it weeks ago...big deal. Bunch of schmucks! LOL

Speaking of schmucks, I'm going to be one now...turning in early so I can get up at 4a.m., take Blossom for a walk, let her go back to bed while I settle in with a nice English breakfast and watch "the wedding". LOL. I know...can't help though...it's so romantic
    that sounds high cultured and scrumptious. TV coverage is gonna be great

I'm working mostly afternoon with LiveOps - but I gotta few morning commits to sling Smokeless Grills

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you rw parrots had watched the rachel maddow show last night you would have learned that they were "informants" and not "spies". Watch it and learn something for once in your lives.
    TRUMP SUCKS. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS!
    ​The worst name you can call trump is trump. be best PIP LUTZ
    I come in peace! YO MAMA SHOULD KNOW UH HUH!

PIMP DADDY STFU>YURT Come Closer