Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 1 in 10 Workers at This Big American Company Are On Food Stamps in This State

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,390
    Thanks
    3,021
    Thanked 7,751 Times in 3,963 Posts
    Groans
    307
    Groaned 634 Times in 544 Posts

    Default 1 in 10 Workers at This Big American Company Are On Food Stamps in This State

    I bet a lot of these people who are on food stamps and underpaid, voted for Trump too?!!

    https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/w...d-stamps.html/


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

    guno (05-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (05-18-2018)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, AKA HEAVEN
    Posts
    28,103
    Thanks
    11,425
    Thanked 8,785 Times in 6,043 Posts
    Groans
    641
    Groaned 726 Times in 676 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Oh boy, more clickbait!

    If you aren't going to post the article then post a fucking archive link you God Damn spam feeder.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quetzalcoatl For This Post:

    callinectes (05-17-2018)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    47,265
    Thanks
    2,786
    Thanked 12,952 Times in 9,042 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 514 Times in 481 Posts

    Default

    Amazon pays their employees great. This is clearly fake news. And what makes you think they are Trump voters? Because they're poor?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    callinectes (05-17-2018)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    33,904
    Thanks
    34,066
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 6,835 Posts
    Groans
    8,331
    Groaned 5,248 Times in 4,715 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Amazon pays their employees great. This is clearly fake news. And what makes you think they are Trump voters? Because they're poor?
    Bull kucca
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

    Frank Apisa (05-18-2018)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 3,120 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    14
    Groaned 111 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    My GF worked in retail. Many of the part timers quit when offered more hours because it would disqualify them from receiving government benefits. The few who stayed refused the longer hours.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    28,347
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 2,932 Times in 2,696 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 334 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I bet a lot of these people who are on food stamps and underpaid, voted for Trump too?!!

    https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/w...d-stamps.html/

    It's not the fault of the business that the leeches rely on honorable people having their wages taken. It's their fault for not offering skills that warrant higher pay. If it was the fault of the businesses because they paid so low, everyone that worked at Amazon in Ohio would be on food stamps. Do you know the difference between those that work there while receiving food stamps and those that work while not receiving food stamps? When you figure out the answer, you'll realize your argument that it's the fault of the business is invalid.

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    28,347
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 2,932 Times in 2,696 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 334 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    My GF worked in retail. Many of the part timers quit when offered more hours because it would disqualify them from receiving government benefits. The few who stayed refused the longer hours.
    I'm wondering why, if it's the fault of the business as the OP claimed, why everyone at Amazon in Ohio isn't on food stamps due to low pay.

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    28,347
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 2,932 Times in 2,696 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 334 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Amazon pays their employees great. This is clearly fake news. And what makes you think they are Trump voters? Because they're poor?
    If the business itself is the reason because they pay low wages, as the OP claimed, why isn't everyone at Amazon in Ohio on food stamps?

Similar Threads

  1. Trump wants to replace SNAP (food stamps) with boxes of nutritious food.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 02-15-2018, 12:53 PM
  2. DEMOCRAT-infested state cuts off food stamps to tens of thousands of families
    By Русский агент in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 04:53 PM
  3. Trump writes law letting puerto ricans use food stamps for prepared food.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2017, 06:38 PM
  4. New York City workers steal more than $2 million in food stamps
    By StormX in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 07:58 PM
  5. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 07:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •