Thread: Ok Now I know I'm getting OLD - WYPIPO means White People? I'm Outraged !!!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool Ok Now I know I'm getting OLD - WYPIPO means White People? I'm Outraged !!!!!

As compensation for racism, minorities get to say words that make some White People uncomfortable.

That's how it is. It's not nearly adequate compensation, in fact it's so minor and insignificant that even using the word "compensation" is a bit silly. But the reason that minorities get to use words like that whereas it is not acceptable for white people to use the n-word is because white people are advantaged, whereas black people and other minorities are institutionally discriminated against.

Dear white people: deal with it. It has zero effect on your life. You will almost certainly go your entire life without being called a "wypipo" to your face, and if it happens, you can just ignore it and you'll be just fine. You only heard about it because some racist on twitter got outraged. It's much more advantageous in our society to be a white person who is occasionally made uncomfortable by the term "wypipo", than a black person that gets to use "wypipo" to describe racism that they experience.

In fact, not only will you never be hurt by a black person using the word "wypipo", overall, even minorities will subconsciously treat you better than other minorities because everyone in our society, including minorities, is ingrained with implicit preferences towards white people (and men, and straight people, etc.). There is extensive research on this.

A black person using the word "wypipo" isn't personally insulting you or personally calling you a racist. Having said that, you are racist. Yes, you. Even if you don't object to "wypipo", you are still racist. You may not be aggressively or overtly or consciously racist, but you do exhibit racial biases that have been ingrained in you by society since you were an infant.

If reading the word "wypipo" makes you feel uncomfortable, boo-hoo. Instead of posting something furious on the internet about it, how about instead you examine your own implicit racial biases, which I guarantee you have. You're not going to get rid of them, but maybe you can be more aware of them and lessen their effect on your behavior. That would be a positive way of channeling your comfortableness.

Better Call The Police ... before someone gets offended ...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (05-19-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    As compensation for racism, minorities get to say words that make some White People uncomfortable.

That's how it is. It's not nearly adequate compensation, in fact it's so minor and insignificant that even using the word "compensation" is a bit silly. But the reason that minorities get to use words like that whereas it is not acceptable for white people to use the n-word is because white people are advantaged, whereas black people and other minorities are institutionally discriminated against.

Dear white people: deal with it. It has zero effect on your life. You will almost certainly go your entire life without being called a "wypipo" to your face, and if it happens, you can just ignore it and you'll be just fine. You only heard about it because some racist on twitter got outraged. It's much more advantageous in our society to be a white person who is occasionally made uncomfortable by the term "wypipo", than a black person that gets to use "wypipo" to describe racism that they experience.

In fact, not only will you never be hurt by a black person using the word "wypipo", overall, even minorities will subconsciously treat you better than other minorities because everyone in our society, including minorities, is ingrained with implicit preferences towards white people (and men, and straight people, etc.). There is extensive research on this.

A black person using the word "wypipo" isn't personally insulting you or personally calling you a racist. Having said that, you are racist. Yes, you. Even if you don't object to "wypipo", you are still racist. You may not be aggressively or overtly or consciously racist, but you do exhibit racial biases that have been ingrained in you by society since you were an infant.

If reading the word "wypipo" makes you feel uncomfortable, boo-hoo. Instead of posting something furious on the internet about it, how about instead you examine your own implicit racial biases, which I guarantee you have. You're not going to get rid of them, but maybe you can be more aware of them and lessen their effect on your behavior. That would be a positive way of channeling your comfortableness.

Better Call The Police ... before someone gets offended ...
    Some nigger using the term wypipo in no way offends me. It proves they don't have the ability to speak clearly and in a coherent manner. Just another explanation of why affirmative action is the only way many of them will ever be where wypipo are because they earned it.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Some nigger using the term wypipo in no way offends me. It proves they don't have the ability to speak clearly and in a coherent manner. Just another explanation of why affirmative action is the only way many of them will ever be where wypipo are because they earned it.
    learn your place boy
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    learn your place boy
    I know my place. It has been, is, and always will be on a higher level than your place. That's what you don't seem to have learned.

You need to learn that it's not what YOUR place is but knowing it and accepting it.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know my place. It has been, is, and always will be on a higher level than your place. That's what you don't seem to have learned.

You need to learn that it's not what YOUR place is but knowing it and accepting it.

Your place will soon be in a cemetery

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Your place will soon be in a cemetery
    Dead or alive I'm still superior to you. It's bad enough for you that while I'm alive I am. It's sad that dead I can still be your superior.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    learn your place boy
    CFM the voice of scum

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

katzgar (05-20-2018)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    CFM the voice of scum
    I know my place. It's on a superior level to you and guno. It has been, is, and always will be.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dead or alive I'm still superior to you. It's bad enough for you that while I'm alive I am. It's sad that dead I can still be your superior.
    you drug addled drunken trumpsters make it too easy to make fun of.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you drug addled drunken trumpsters make it too easy to make fun of.
    That you keep repeating yourself proves you're the drug addled drunk. Or perhaps you have eaten to much Obama shit while kissing his ass.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

CFM must have taken a DNA Test ... and it didn't come out ad expected.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch