Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allow me to introduce myself

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 99 Times in 91 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Maybe he should use a spoon and make the girl of his dreams acceptable, Brother.
    Thank you my son. God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​sounds of silence!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Those are left swipes, Brother. Rejected.
    You are free because you always tell the truth and follow the rules. Blessings on thy little man.
    ​sounds of silence!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Robbersson View Post
    Heavens No, are you grind?
    no, he abandoned me when he became Damo......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Rat Robbersson (05-21-2018)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The war...must go on till the last man of this generation falls in his tracks...unless you acknowledge our right to self-government. We are not fighting for slavery. We are fighting for Independence,and that, or extermination, we WILL have.

A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today.

Let us pray for ourselves, that we may not lose the word “concern” out of our Christian vocabulary. Let us pray for our nation. Let us pray for those who have never known Jesus Christ and redeeming love, for moral forces everywhere, for our national leaders. Let prayer be our passion. Let prayer be our practice.

The great Jefferson Davis.

Let us pray for ourselves, that we may not lose the word “concern” out of our Christian vocabulary. Let us pray for our nation. Let us pray for those who have never known Jesus Christ and redeeming love, for moral forces everywhere, for our national leaders. Let prayer be our passion. Let prayer be our practice.

I cannot trust a man to control others who cannot control himself.

What a cruel thing war is... to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors.

What a cruel thing war is... to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors.

The war...must go on till the last man of this generation falls in his tracks...unless you acknowledge our right to self-government. We are not fighting for slavery. We are fighting for Independence,and that, or extermination, we WILL have.

I tried all in my power to avert this war. I saw it coming, for twelve years I worked night and day to prevent it, but I could not. The North was mad and blind; it would not let us govern ourselves, and so the war came, and now it must go on unless you acknowledge our right to self government. We are not fighting for slavery. We are fighting for Independence
    Last edited by Rat Robbersson; 05-21-2018 at 07:43 AM.
    ​sounds of silence!

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Neither current events nor history show that the majority rule, or ever did rule. Jefferson Davis Ever, Current, Nor Every one must understand that, whatever be the evil of slavery, it is not increased by its diffusion. Every one familiar with it knows that it is in proportion to its sparseness that it becomes less objectionable. Wherever there is an immediate connexion between the master and slave, whatever there is of harshness in the system is diminished. Jefferson Davis Diffusion, Increased Never be haughty to the humble or humble to the haughty. Jefferson Davis Humble, Never, Haughty It was one of the compromises of the Constitution that the slave property in the Southern States should be recognized as property throughout the United States. Jefferson Davis United States, Southern To increase the power, develop the resources and promote the happiness of a Confederacy, it is requisite there should be so much of homogeneity that the welfare of every portion would be the aim of the whole. Jefferson Davis Aim, Confederacy, Portion To one who loves his country in all its parts, it is natural to rejoice in whatever contributes to the prosperity and honor and marks the stability and progress of any portion of its people. Jefferson Davis Country, Natural, Loves The right solemnly proclaimed at the birth of the States, and which has been affirmed and reaffirmed in the bills of rights of the States subsequently admitted into the Union of 1789, undeniably recognizes in the people the power to resume the authority delegated for the purposes of Government. Jefferson Davis Been, States, Subsequently Obstacles may retard, but they cannot long prevent the progress of a movement sanctioned by its justice and sustained by a virtuous people. Jefferson Davis Obstacles, May, Sustained A people morally and intellectually equal to self-government must also be equal in self-defence. Jefferson Davis Equal, Must, Intellectually It is not differences of opinion; it is geographical lines, rivers, and mountains which divide State from State, and make different nations of mankind. Jefferson Davis
    ​sounds of silence!

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​sounds of silence!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

​sounds of silence!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rat Robbersson View Post
    Do you know
    who you're trying to flame
    I don't think so
    You don't know the game.
    Hard to explain
    Cause you got no brain
    At least you've chosen the ABAB Rhyming Scheme, whilst Mott used the far more simplistic AABB.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Rat Robbersson (05-22-2018)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Rat Robbersson (05-22-2018)