Radicalized right wing nut jobs going Full Nut Job Postal.

Infowars delivered a “big enchilada” scoop to his listeners yesterday when he warned that globalist forces are “looking to stage fake terror attacks” against the news networks CNN and MSNBC in order to “make themselves pertinent in this whole victimology culture.”

“CNN is a bunch of hired mercenaries and mainly political hacks from the Democratic Party and failed Republicans that get up there and put out their propaganda. And they’re also pushing this narrative that Trump is going to get them killed and the word is the globalists are looking to stage terror attacks against CNN, MSNBC, to make them the victim. I mean, that’s how desperate they are to try to up the narrative and make themselves pertinent in this whole victimology culture,” Jones said.

Jones has made similar claims involving his own network, once claiming that the deep state would bomb federal buildings in order to persecute Infowars.

And this is what happens when the right wing media unleashes their vitriolic drivel:

Jim David Adkisson unleashes the full measure of his hatred for liberals -- and encourages other would-be right-wing warriors to take up arms and follow him into battle:
"I'd like to kill everyone in the mainstream media. But I know those people were inaccessible to me. I couldn't get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chickenshit liberals that vote in these traitorous people. Someone had to get the ball rolling. I volunteered. I hope others do the same. It's the only way we can rid America of this cancerous pestilence."

"I thought I'd do something good for this Country Kill Democrats til the cops kill me....Liberals are a pest like termites. Millions of them Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is to kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather. I'd like to encourage other like minded people to do what I've done. If life aint worth living anymore don't just kill yourself. do something for your Country before you go. Go Kill Liberals."