Thread: Bryan Fischer: Jewish People & Other Non-Christians Don’t Have First Amendment Rights

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Bryan Fischer: Jewish People & Other Non-Christians Don’t Have First Amendment Rights

This cracka goy and his gaggle of subhuman mutants will have a difficult time as a minority

On his radio program yesterday, the American Family Association’s (The American Family Association (AFA) is a non-profit organization based in the United States that promotes fundamentalist Christian values) Bryan Fischer declared, once again, that only Christianity is protected by the First Amendment and that all non-Christians—including Jews, Muslims and Native Americans—have no constitutionally guaranteed right to freely practice their faiths.

Fischer, who routinely puts forward a completely incoherent theory regarding the meaning of the First Amendment, was discussing a case involving a North Carolina inmate who is suing for the right to practice Wicca when he declared that “worshipers of the devil” and all other non-Christian faiths are not entitled to First Amendment protections.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/b...ndment-rights/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

I was raised by Christian fundamentalist in the 60's and 70's. My Mom got all worked up when they officially could not have a prayer over the loud speaker lead by a teacher or student each morning. I asked my Mom if she would mind if a devil worshipper lead the morning prayer someday. The idea a non Christian might have rights was so foreign to her she had never considered it, but of course that was different. It was a long time ago but I know I got in trouble for even thinking of it, so no, I am not surprised. Oh, and by the way, judging by the emails I get from Mom almost daily, her and her Church email chain are very big Trump supporters. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    This cracka goy and his gaggle of subhuman mutants will have a difficult time as a minority

On his radio program yesterday, the American Family Association’s (The American Family Association (AFA) is a non-profit organization based in the United States that promotes fundamentalist Christian values) Bryan Fischer declared, once again, that only Christianity is protected by the First Amendment and that all non-Christians—including Jews, Muslims and Native Americans—have no constitutionally guaranteed right to freely practice their faiths.

Fischer, who routinely puts forward a completely incoherent theory regarding the meaning of the First Amendment, was discussing a case involving a North Carolina inmate who is suing for the right to practice Wicca when he declared that “worshipers of the devil” and all other non-Christian faiths are not entitled to First Amendment protections.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/b...ndment-rights/
    Be Best

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mak2 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-08-2018)