Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Grind has resigned as a mod and appointed me

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,452
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    1,397
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Grind has resigned as a mod and appointed me

    .

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,897
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 1,386 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 121 Times in 113 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    .
    I think he was killed by his doppleganger Red Asterisks.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,452
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    1,397
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    I think he was killed by his doppleganger Red Asterisks.
    That is an Alien imposter. The true Grind, before he was kidnapped by these aliens, said to me as he was lifted up in the beam of light, I will never forget these yugely important words:

    Yaya, you must take my place, you will make a yuuuge difference, unbelievable, amazing, spectacular, out of this world amazing as the new mod of JPP.


    Yeah, he told me this,many times, I tell you many times he told how great I am. He was a good man, but he told me I would be better.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

    TOP (04-28-2018)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,897
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 1,386 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 121 Times in 113 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    That is an Alien imposter. The true Grind, before he was kidnapped by these aliens, said to me as he was lifted up in the beam of light, I will never forget these yugely important words:

    Yaya, you must take my place, you will make a yuuuge difference, unbelievable, amazing, spectacular, out of this world amazing as the new mod of JPP.


    Yeah, he told me this,many times, I tell you many times he told how great I am. He was a good man, but he told me I would be better.
    Are you sure that was Grind and not the chick from Smallville who was recently busted for running a sex trafficking cult?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kacper For This Post:

    Oracle Of JPP 714 (04-28-2018), Threedee (04-27-2018)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,452
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    1,397
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Are you sure that was Grind and not the chick from Smallville who was recently busted for running a sex trafficking cult?


    G1

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

    Kacper (04-27-2018)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    jpp
    Posts
    2,661
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked 838 Times in 632 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default thou shall be smited for this comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya;2343653 I rule jpp. git out of the way grind
    .
    Yeah, yeah!
    Sure, sure!
    Last edited by Oracle Of JPP 714; 04-28-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: what edit?
    TRUMP SUCKS. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS!
    ​The worst name you can call trump is trump. be best PIP LUTZ
    I come in peace! YO MAMA SHOULD KNOW UH HUH!

    PIMP DADDY STFU>YURT Come Closer

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66,832
    Thanks
    2,820
    Thanked 13,924 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    1,452
    Groaned 1,888 Times in 1,786 Posts

    Default

    there is no real yaya......

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,452
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    1,397
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    There is no spoon...

  12. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    jpp
    Posts
    2,661
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked 838 Times in 632 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    There is no spoon...
    Let those with a spoonful of shit eat that first spoonful of shit (bible prophecy by Pee Pee).)
    TRUMP SUCKS. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS!
    ​The worst name you can call trump is trump. be best PIP LUTZ
    I come in peace! YO MAMA SHOULD KNOW UH HUH!

    PIMP DADDY STFU>YURT Come Closer

  13. The Following User Groans At Oracle Of JPP 714 For This Awful Post:

    PostmodernProphet (04-28-2018)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oracle Of JPP 714 For This Post:

    Jade Dragon (04-28-2018)

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 3,800 Times in 2,492 Posts
    Groans
    203
    Groaned 342 Times in 313 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    .
    If he wanted to troll people really good he'd consider it, or perhaps watermark. So maybe if he got some funky weed, he'd do the sit on lap type of thing, like my dad did with driving the boat.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

    Oracle Of JPP 714 (04-28-2018)

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    66,832
    Thanks
    2,820
    Thanked 13,924 Times in 11,685 Posts
    Groans
    1,452
    Groaned 1,888 Times in 1,786 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnkaRitche View Post
    Let those with a spoonful of shit eat that first spoonful of shit (bible prophecy by Pee Pee).)
    I would say your mind is wandering but I expect that actually it fled the scene.......

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,452
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    1,397
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    If he wanted to troll people really good he'd consider it, or perhaps watermark. So maybe if he got some funky weed, he'd do the sit on lap type of thing, like my dad did with driving the boat.
    He would like to troll with Watermark, but then JPP would only the "4" members of the "trinity" left.

Similar Threads

  1. The Republican President Resigned!!!!!!
    By Micawber in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2017, 10:46 AM
  2. Flynn resigned
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-20-2017, 08:38 AM
  3. I have resigned from the Ignore Legion Club
    By Irthriuth in forum Announcements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 04:44 AM
  4. Obama resigned!
    By Cancel4 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •