Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftist Democrats outraged by escaped slaves, Kanye West & Candace Owens speaking out

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    California has the most wealth and highest poverty rate. Middle class is being forced out and replaced by recent immigrants and highly educated high earners. Inequality is just being exacerbated. Is this a model you'd like to see across the country?
    Compared to poor red states, California is Heaven.

I am not the least bit interested in republican 'solutions' for California or anywhere else .. which is not to suggest that democratic solutions are perfect .. just better for the environment, health, and actual human beings then most anything republicans would propose.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Ut oh. They've escaped the Democrat plantation. Get the hounds out!
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'd argue the democrats position on minimum wage: hurts black people
    Position on housing: hurts black people
    Position on education and the acquiescence to teachers unions: hurts black students

Those are three big ones right there
    You're delusional brother.

The economy almost always does better under democrats.
    You don't have a clue on education nor housing.

Civil rights, law enforcement, healthcare, protection of social safety-nets, taxes, equity .. on and on and on.

There is nothing attractive about being a republican.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    There aren't enough black republicans to fill republican jobs because republicans won't hire them.

Democrats have zero problems filling their ranks with qualified African-Americans .. but don't get this twisted .. we don't need republicans nor their party jobs.

The Republican Party needs African-Americans far more then African-Americans need the Republican Party.
    There aren't enough black republicans to fill republican jobs because THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BLACK REPUBLICANS, fool

Democrat have no problem filling their ranks with qualified African-Americans(and maybe even UN-qualified African Americans) because blacks vote for them, its pay back...

Republicans will get by with fair minded people no matter what color they are, just as they've been doing for decades....
    you color conscious racists can stay Democrats, your choice....shows your Cognitive Dissonance perfectly.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post

So what ? You're not happy that black unemployment is lower than its ever been.....looks like it follows the economy pretty close....
    even better the whites in Trumps first year....
    Black unemployment has been declining for decades .. Trump had nothing to do with it .. and the economy was robust when Trump walked into office.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Compared to poor red states, California is Heaven.

I am not the least bit interested in republican 'solutions' for California or anywhere else .. which is not to suggest that democratic solutions are perfect .. just better for the environment, health, and actual human beings then most anything republicans would propose.
    These are your democratic policies in action here. This is what you are saying you'd like to see across the country.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're delusional brother.

The economy almost always does better under democrats.
    You don't have a clue on education nor housing.

Civil rights, law enforcement, healthcare, protection of social safety-nets, taxes, equity .. on and on and on.

There is nothing attractive about being a republican.
    I don't have a clue on education or housing? Ok, humor me. Housing is the major difference between net worth of white and black people and not that many black folks own in California because of costs. So what do I not understand about housing that you and democrats do?

Most bigger cities in this country are run by democrats as are the school districts in them. What do I not understand about education that democrats do?

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    There aren't enough black republicans to fill republican jobs because THERE AREN'T ENOUGH BLACK REPUBLICANS, fool

Democrat have no problem filling their ranks with qualified African-Americans(and maybe even UN-qualified African Americans) because blacks vote for them, its pay back...

Republicans will get by with fair minded people no matter what color they are, just as they've been doing for decades....
    you color conscious racists can stay Democrats, your choice....shows your Cognitive Dissonance perfectly.....
    Don't get this twisted .. this isn't a plea. I have zero problems with the Republican Party being all white. I'm just pointing out the obvious and wondering why any half-intelligent person would be confused as why blacks don't vote for a virtually all-white political party.

I'm good with it because unbeknownst to you, your party is shrinking as the nation grows more diverse.

Whatever you do .. don't change a thing. In fact, get whiter. :0)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Gotcha68 (04-28-2018)

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

These are your democratic policies in action here. This is what you are saying you'd like to see across the country.
    You're a republican. Why are you not focused on republican failures?

Oh wait .. let me guess.

Forbes: Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#f0061be67868

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't have a clue on education or housing? Ok, humor me. Housing is the major difference between net worth of white and black people and not that many black folks own in California because of costs. So what do I not understand about housing that you and democrats do?

Most bigger cities in this country are run by democrats as are the school districts in them. What do I not understand about education that democrats do?
    How about you first?

I posted several areas where democrats outperform republicans and can be counted on to address these issues more fairly and intelligently.

Address those and tell me what's attractive about republican policies .. which you haven't done yet.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a republican. Why are you not focused on republican failures?

Oh wait .. let me guess.

Forbes: Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#f0061be67868
    We were talking about state level politics. On a national level it's nice that a democrat thinks democrats do better. Notice his statistics don't include the Obama years. First President in 100 years to not have one year of 3% GDP growth. And that's with the Feds QE and zero interest rate policy. They could not have done more for him. This was full blown Keynesianism. Bust.

And even going back to Nixon. He was a republican but economic Keynesianism. It's exactly what many democrats would prescribe today. And he massively grew the entitlement state. He's not today's Republican Party.

There's a reason people are leaving heavily tax and indebted blue states in the NE and Illinois for southern and western states with lower taxes and more dynamic job growth. And the trend is only going to continue

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-27-2018)

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How about you first?

I posted several areas where democrats outperform republicans and can be counted on to address these issues more fairly and intelligently.

Address those and tell me what's attractive about republican policies .. which you haven't done yet.
    I post all the time here about housing policies in big blue cities in blue states. I even post articles from liberal sites. It plays a huge role in the dynancism of our economy yet is rarely gets discussed. In these cities old white (largely liberal) home owners don't want more housing built. Who does it hurt the most? The young and minorities. The democratic belief often is building new housing is just money for greedy developers. Well FFS...

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Black unemployment has been declining for decades .. Trump had nothing to do with it .. and the economy was robust when Trump walked into office.
    Exactly....proves your obsession with Republican and/or Conservative racism is a figment of your imagination....

Maybe you just got hooked on 'special treatment' that the Dems gave you...a little "black privilege" we might call it....
    you liked being treated like 'not quite up to the job folks' from the liberals for your vote....so you swallowed your pride and said 'yessir masta sir' I'll vote for ya...

Your vote was bought and paid for by the Dems....and you remain loyal....can't say I blame you looking at it from your point of view.

Like I said, Republicans will get by with fair minded people no matter what color they are, just as they've been doing for decades...everybody will be treated with equality.....
    Last edited by NOVA; 04-26-2018 at 10:42 PM.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-27-2018)

17. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,626 Times in 27,290 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Obviously, it really, really bothers Trumpanzess that people of color, young people, and all the cool and hip people hate Trump.

The resentment is literally palpable.

The Republican base

18. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I post all the time here about housing policies in big blue cities in blue states. I even post articles from liberal sites. It plays a huge role in the dynancism of our economy yet is rarely gets discussed. In these cities old white (largely liberal) home owners don't want more housing built. Who does it hurt the most? The young and minorities. The democratic belief often is building new housing is just money for greedy developers. Well FFS...
    Racism is real and certainly isn't limited to one political party or one race....thats just the inconvenient truth when you have an open mind and see the world clearly....