Face it. Just about everything you have heard about Hitler and WW II in general is an outright lie! Why should you love Hitler? Because we live in a FAR different world than the one Hitler lived in. That being the case, compared to what I would do, if necessary, would make you love Hitler compared to me. Even if you believe the lies about him.
Hitler was a really great guy. He didn't exterminate the jews. He didn't even try. Until war put an end to the program, Hitler deported 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. And for the 280,000 jews who actually died in jewish internment camps, it was the allies that killed them!
But what did Hitler get for being so kind and generous to those who were actually the cause of all Germany's problems. Namely, the jews. Nothing but endless loads of shit! So if I get my way, expect the "worst." Because you will deserve it! If you doubt any of this, click on this link and download the book listed there. http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...FORBIDDEN!.pdf