Thread: trump crashes the economy yet again

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yet the market has shot up over 4,000 points on his watch. How has that been a bad thing? The economy has grown faster than any time during the malaise that was the Obama Presidency.

Your lies are just lies they're not even close to the truth

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

FALSE! Obama was defended for eight years by the FAKE media. Every corrupt action, every failure and every mistake. Just like they did for BillyBob Clinton.

I know that you have difficulty with facts and basic truths, but you cannot support your emotional hysterics with any facts. Yes, Obama cried and whined and blamed and pointed his finger, but he was nothing more than an incompetent boob the Republicans tried to work with.

What the media is doing to Trump is historic in its repugnance and stupidity.

Dear idiot; Benghazi was not a figment of anyone's imagination. Fast and Furious was not a figment of anyone's imagination. Hillary's illegal use of a private email server to conduct the people's business was not a figment of anyone's imagination.

Russia collusion; that is a pure unadulterated false narrative used to rationalize how a corrupt, lying unaccomplished Harpy like Clinton didn't win.

I used to think you really can't be this stupid or pathetic; but you have proven me wrong. You REALLY are that fucking dumb and pathetic.

Like I said, your stupid claim that the economy is crashing is a dumb lie you seem to cling to like the idiot we know you to be.

You birthers are just plain Liars

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archcriesalot View Post
    Still wrong, I even gave you a vivid example, attacks on what Obama put on a hamburger,
    That wasn't an attack you incoherent whiny dumbass. It was a spoof on Obama's wanting grey poupon instead of regular mustard. A damned funny one too.

News alert; Shaun Hannity isn't the media. STFU shit-for-brains.

and if it wasn't then it should be easy for you to show is why, I mean if Obama was defended as much as you say there should be ample proof.
    There's tons of proof. Just look at any news story defending the lies of the Obama administration after Benghazi.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/barack-obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e74c89753970

https://www.cnn.com/2014/05/06/opini...gop/index.html

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...e-got-a-phone/

None, absolutely none, of all those redundant "investigations," nor the right wing media for that matter, ever proved any of the umpteen innuendos you regurgitated, it was all political theater, even McCarthy mistakenly admitted it, old habit even the current GOP House can't shake
    The facts are there; but unlike the pettiness of the Democratic Party of the Jackass, the spineless Republicans didn't demand a special counsel. The media was having conniptions trying to cover for Obama.

Lastly, having to employ the personal crapola shows you got nothing, you can't offer a rebuttal beyond the predictable talk radio rhetoric
    Dear idiot; the only thing you have is crapola. Let's remember back a few posts; you're the moron claiming trump crashed the economy. Dishonest and stupid, yay you!

The notion that you can debate without looking like a lying asshole is hilarious.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzBrains View Post
    Your lies are just lies they're not even close to the truth
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You birthers are just plain Liars

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When you lie you need to tell a lie that's hard to come up with it's easy to look up. The fact that when Obama started the Dow Jones was at 7900 is easy to look up.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

That wasn't an attack you incoherent whiny dumbass. It was a spoof on Obama's wanting grey poupon instead of regular mustard. A damned funny one too.

News alert; Shaun Hannity isn't the media. STFU shit-for-brains.

There's tons of proof. Just look at any news story defending the lies of the Obama administration after Benghazi.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/barack-obama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e74c89753970

https://www.cnn.com/2014/05/06/opini...gop/index.html

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...e-got-a-phone/

The facts are there; but unlike the pettiness of the Democratic Party of the Jackass, the spineless Republicans didn't demand a special counsel. The media was having conniptions trying to cover for Obama.

Dear idiot; the only thing you have is crapola. Let's remember back a few posts; you're the moron claiming trump crashed the economy. Dishonest and stupid, yay you!

The notion that you can debate without looking like a lying asshole is hilarious.
    And it gets funnier, now it is "a spoof," and just like your "investigations," not one of those articles you cited supposedly "proving" the media defended Obama is proof. But their topped by the claim that"Sean Hannity isn't in the media," he has the prime time slot on what proclaims themselves as a legitimate News Network but he's not in the media.

Let me help you out there "truthie," Hannity and Rush and Fox and Friends and the vast majority of all those other demogogues you believe are all part of the media

Lastly, as Sessions even said, "you can have feelings but you need facts," why would anyone open up a Special Council over innuendos that were never proven, never close to proven, never even made it out of talk radio and "investigations"

You better stick to your copy and paste corny videos, you don't do well when real content is required

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And it gets funnier, now it is "a spoof," and just like your "investigations," not one of those articles you cited supposedly "proving" the media defended Obama is proof. But their topped by the claim that"Sean Hannity isn't in the media," he has the prime time slot on what proclaims themselves as a legitimate News Network but he's not in the media.
    Hannity isn't the NEWS media. Do you glom onto every little thread in a desperate attempt to be right when you are obviously wrong. I have to remember to be LITERAL with leftist liars.

But to stay focused, you're the idiot that started this claiming trump was crashing the economy and that now you are engaging in this lunacy as a pay-back.

Let me help you out there "truthie," Hannity and Rush and Fox and Friends and the vast majority of all those other demogogues you believe are all part of the media
    But not the NEWS media.

Lastly, as Sessions even said, "you can have feelings but you need facts," why would anyone open up a Special Council over innuendos that were never proven, never close to proven, never even made it out of talk radio and "investigations"
    The same way they opened an investigation based on innuendos of Russian collusion. Damn you are one dumb asshole aren't you?

Benghazi was lie proven by the words of Hillary and Susan Rice. They claimed it was a spontaneous event started because of a video which they knew was a lie. This was a bungled foreign policy that resulted in Americans dying.

Hillary admits she used a private e-mail server contrary to her earlier efforts to hide the fact. That isn't innuendo you dolt. You cannot conduct the people's business on a private Unsecured e-mail server with "classified" documents and communications.

Fast and Furious wasn't innuendo you ignoramus. It was a grossly incompetent operation they tried to cover up that resulted in Americans deaths. \

Russian collusion; now that's a lie filled with innuendo. Try to comprehend the difference dumbfuck.

You better stick to your copy and paste corny videos, you don't do well when real content is required
    I think you better stick to your comic books and playing on the internet and leave the debating to the adults.

Let's remember why we are arguing; you're moronic claim that Trump is "crashing" the economy shit-for-brains.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When you lie you need to tell a lie that's hard to come up with it's easy to look up. The fact that when Obama started the Dow Jones was at 7900 is easy to look up.
    Did it change the FACT that Trump is not crashing the economy and has overseen a growth in the DOW that super excedes any year Obama was in office? NO.

STFU you whiny buffoon. I admitted the error. It wasn't deliberate. I don't need to lie to prove that the claim that Trump is crashing the economy is a stupid claim that is a lie.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did it change the FACT that Trump is not crashing the economy and has overseen a growth in the DOW that super excedes any year Obama was in office? NO.

STFU you whiny buffoon. I admitted the error. It wasn't deliberate. I don't need to lie to prove that the claim that Trump is crashing the economy is a stupid claim that is a lie.
    Trying to defend Trump crashing the economy is anti-American

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's show how Obama crashed the economy; yet lying leftist dumbfucks didn't make that stupid claim then.

Obama takes office Jan 20, 2009; Dow 7949

March 09,2009 dow drops to 6,547. According to liberal dumbfucks, he crashed the economy.

April 2, 2009 dow recovers to 7978.

June 4, 2009 dow hits 8750

July 7th dow drops to 8163. According to liberal dumbfucks, he crashed the economy.

Jan 20th Dow settles at 10,603. His first year in office the dow increased by 2,654 points

Trumps first year Dow at inauguration 19,827. January 20, 2018 dow closes at 26,071. First year in office, dow climbs 6,244 points. That's 236% better than Obama's first year.

Yet the idiots here think Trump is crashing the economy. Stupid.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trying to defend Trump crashing the economy is anti-American
    Trying to claim he crashed the economy is moronic and retarded. Seek professional help. I'm not defending Trump you moron, I am defending the truth and the facts.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post

And now its setting new high records and up about 315 today so I guess we won't here from the snowflakes and whiners today at least....
    More delusion.
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    What Liberals are doing is giving you guys back what you gave to OBama it's really that simple. Suck it up baby and enjoy.
    Except that now it's true. Almost all of what was aimed at Obama was lies. But the right thrives on lies and must hide from truth.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    When the arrow points down that's bad. Did you know that?
    Don't expect Truth Deflector to know anything.