Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pennsylvania golf club apologizes for calling police on group of black women

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Yet you make it out as if you know there was nothing in it about this matter.
    no, i did not. but my experience with you tells me you will absolutely believe I must have read the agreement.

I don't have to stipulate any rules to those I invite over. If I want them to leave, I can tell them to leave whether they're ready to go or not. As an anarchist, you should support that.
    and now we know you're entirely ignorant of any semblance of contract law. you really are a moron, you know that?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The rub is entitlement minded blacks got their panties in a wad because someone asked them to do something they didn't like. It's much like anarchist thinking no one can say anything to them.
    and now you're just a racist fuckstick who thinks you can do what you want. that's anarchy, moron. why don't you go learn about contract law......or you can continue to grovel at the word of uncle sam and suck his cock.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    no, i did not. but my experience with you tells me you will absolutely believe I must have read the agreement.

and now we know you're entirely ignorant of any semblance of contract law. you really are a moron, you know that?
    You're the one saying "if they didn't do (fill in the blank), then . . " as if you know it wasn't there.

If you think you have to have a contract with those you invite to your house, you're the moron.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and now you're just a racist fuckstick who thinks you can do what you want. that's anarchy, moron. why don't you go learn about contract law......or you can continue to grovel at the word of uncle sam and suck his cock.
    You're the anarchist that thinks you can do what you want. Aren't you the one that drives without a license because you don't believe you have to have one?

No, I'll have your wife continue to grovel and my feet and suck my dick. I don't need a contract for that.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one saying "if they didn't do (fill in the blank), then . . " as if you know it wasn't there.

If you think you have to have a contract with those you invite to your house, you're the moron.
    sigh, you really like to ignore the stipulations that prove you wrong, don't you? I specifically said 'if you sell memberships'. remember that? or is that something you want to ignore?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't like anyone that thinks they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want and get mad if someone says boo.

Your comment has absolutely no basis in reality it has no relationship to what happened on the golf course whatsoever

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

sigh, you really like to ignore the stipulations that prove you wrong, don't you? I specifically said 'if you sell memberships'. remember that? or is that something you want to ignore?
    Selling memberships or giving them away makes no difference.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Finally some reasonable Law Enforcement Professionals who weren't "In-Fear" ... of Women.

A Pennsylvania golf club apologized on Sunday for calling the police on a group of black women, all of them members, after the co-owner said they were moving slowly on the course and ignoring requests to leave.

The club's co-owner, Jordan Chronister, and his father, former York County Commissioner Steve Chronister, and several other white men approached the group of women playing, saying they had taken too long of a break in play and needed to leave, according to the Associated Press. The women said they had taken a proper break, but they were told the police had been called. “I felt we were discriminated against,” Myneca Ojo told The York Daily Record. “It was a horrific experience.”

Police said they left the scene without charging anyone. “We were called there for an issue, the issue did not warrant any charges,” Northern York County Regional Police Chief Mark Bentzel said. “All parties left and we left as well.”

The manager who called the police on the two men has since left the company.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...olice-on-group

INB4 this is just an "Isolated incident".
    York County... says it all.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Your comment has absolutely no basis in reality it has no relationship to what happened on the golf course whatsoever
    Sure it does. The whiners thought they could take long breaks and no one should be able to say anything to them.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Selling memberships or giving them away makes no difference.
    the courts disagree with you. again, you need to go learn some contract law.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the courts disagree with you. again, you need to go learn some contract law.
    The courts? You mean the GOVERNMENT'S courts? The GOVERNMENT you claim to despise and distrust yet now defend, hypocrite? Interesting.