Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Pennsylvania golf club apologizes for calling police on group of black women

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    In other words, you think it's OK for you to tell people what to do on your private property but others can't do the same.
    see, this is you reading stupid shit in to the words of others to make yourself feel like you're right. look at what I said. selling memberships to your property requires an agreement where terms are stated. Now, given that, if there's something in those terms that state how long breaks must limit themselves to OR that company/property reps could ask members to leave at any time for any reason, then they are well within their rights to do so, however, if there is nothing in the agreement that stipulates those terms.....then owners are fucked. that's bad business practice. as a conservative, you should agree.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    just more racism from you.
    No, just another example of the double standard, the lower one for blacks, when it comes to how people act in certain situations. The white police officer is told no because he's not a paying customer and leaves. The blacks are asked to leave despite not being paying customers and get mad when those in charge take it to the next level.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

In other words, you think it's OK for you to tell people what to do on your private property but others can't do the same.

just more from the racist. the women were members and within their rights to play.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    as I just stated, granted while you were posting this, that if I sell a membership and collect money from someone, there needs to be an agreement signed stating the terms of service and conditions of membership. were the terms of how long a break can be explicitly stated or was a condition of it that they could be asked to leave at any time for any reason?
    As a diehard golfer I know pace of play is a big issue in the game because less people are playing and the golf powers that be feel one reason is it often takes too long to play a round. (Neither here nor there but I happen to agree.) I've seen marshals warn people to people hurry up their pace of play if they fall a hole behind.

This is a really weird story though. I've never heard of someone being warned on the second hole to hurry up. And most people stop after the ninth hole to get a drink or bite to eat. The general rule of thumb is just keep up with the group in front of you. So if the golfers stopped for a long break and were holding up other golfers then that is the golfers fault. But there is nothing wrong with stopping for a break.

I've also never heard of refunding a membership. I've heard of having a round refunded but not a membership.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, just another example of the double standard, the lower one for blacks, when it comes to how people act in certain situations. The white police officer is told no because he's not a paying customer and leaves. The blacks are asked to leave despite not being paying customers and get mad when those in charge take it to the next level.

you are just a racist liar

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

see, this is you reading stupid shit in to the words of others to make yourself feel like you're right. look at what I said. selling memberships to your property requires an agreement where terms are stated. Now, given that, if there's something in those terms that state how long breaks must limit themselves to OR that company/property reps could ask members to leave at any time for any reason, then they are well within their rights to do so, however, if there is nothing in the agreement that stipulates those terms.....then owners are fucked. that's bad business practice. as a conservative, you should agree.
    You're the one asking as if you know what the agreement says and that it doesn't say anything about it. Do you have a copy of it?

If you invite someone to your house, in essence, the same type of thing as a membership as whether or not money was involved because you gave them permission, do you stipulate the terms of how long they can stay when you do or can you ask them to leave for whatever reason at any time?

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are just a racist liar
    Two standards. A higher one is expected by you of white people.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

just more from the racist. the women were members and within their rights to play.
    The issue wasn't about playing. It was about not playing.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Two standards. A higher one is expected by you of white people.

Nope you're just a racist liar

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're the one asking as if you know what the agreement says and that it doesn't say anything about it. Do you have a copy of it?
    I specifically asked what the agreement was, not that I know what it is.

If you invite someone to your house, in essence, the same type of thing as a membership as whether or not money was involved because you gave them permission, do you stipulate the terms of how long they can stay when you do or can you ask them to leave for whatever reason at any time?
    yes, i do. I learned early on that if you don't, there's issues.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There was no issue Witnesses have explainrd that you're making s*** up just so you can hate blacks you're a racist

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and there's the rub. were they camping out on the 10th tee having wine? or were they in the clubhouse? because if they're in the clubhouse, only an uptight and stupid motherfucker would think they are being held up waiting on them.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I specifically asked what the agreement was, not that I know what it is.

yes, i do. I learned early on that if you don't, there's issues.

Yet you make it out as if you know there was nothing in it about this matter.

I don't have to stipulate any rules to those I invite over. If I want them to leave, I can tell them to leave whether they're ready to go or not. As an anarchist, you should support that.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and there's the rub. were they camping out on the 10th tee having wine? or were they in the clubhouse? because if they're in the clubhouse, only an uptight and stupid motherfucker would think they are being held up waiting on them.
    The rub is entitlement minded blacks got their panties in a wad because someone asked them to do something they didn't like. It's much like anarchist thinking no one can say anything to them.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There was no issue Witnesses have explainrd that you're making s*** up just so you can hate blacks you're a racist
    I don't like anyone that thinks they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want and get mad if someone says boo.