Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Car etc fail thread

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey I got the perfect example for this. With my mental status, and all the meds I take, it was determined that I shouldn't drive. That's right, mental status was used to determine if someone was fit to do something. What a concept. It's also involves the thing gun nuts think make good comparisons for guns. So I guess it's OK to take gun privilege if people aren't fit. It's your comparison after all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-23-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    No shit, Einstein.

Now, tell me.

(1) What modern societies do quite well without guns?
    (2) What modern societies do well without vehicles?

I’ll spare you your dumbshit response.

(1) UK, Australia, Canada, Japan. Many others.
    (2) None
    How many blacks are in those country's? Canada is a mere 2.5 % why don't u tell us the others

You just proved a point and didn't even realize it

If America had the black population of those countries our crime rate would be drastically drastically lower... Drastically reducing the need for a gun
    Last edited by volsrock; 04-22-2018 at 09:16 PM.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Not an argument
    In sweden it is. Ask urban cone.

TRUMP SUCKS. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS!
    ​The worst name you can call trump is trump. be best PIP LUTZ
    I come in peace! YO MAMA SHOULD KNOW UH HUH!

PIMP DADDY STFU>YURT Come Closer

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Hey I got the perfect example for this. With my mental status, and all the meds I take, it was determined that I shouldn't drive. That's right, mental status was used to determine if someone was fit to do something. What a concept. It's also involves the thing gun nuts think make good comparisons for guns. So I guess it's OK to take gun privilege if people aren't fit. It's your comparison after all.
    I was right about you

And of course Jaded tries to make another thread all about her.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    How many blacks are in those country's? Canada is a mere 2.5 % why don't u tell us the others

You just proved a point and didn't even realize it

If America had the black population of those countries our crime rate would be drastically drastically lower... Drastically reducing the need for a gun
    There you go, bitch. Another make believe “if/would” piece of shit. First bastion of a losing argument.

What other concocted fecal material do you have, taintstain?

8. #22 | Top
    I know where the most beautiful small town in America is.
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Another make believe “if/would” piece of shit. First bastion of a losing argument.
    Here's the numbers, you ignorant shit-for-brains...

European Murder Rates Compared to the United States: Demographics vs Guns

When the subject is gun control, those who demand more for the United States always point to Europe. Europe, they say, has more gun control than the United States, and lower murder rates. Europe, of course, is a diverse place. Some places have lots of guns and low murder rates. Some places have few guns and higher murder rates. The reason that many developed European countries have murder rates much lower than the United States is not guns or gun control. It is demographics.

In 2006 the Department of Justice issued a report on violent felons in large urban counties. It covered the period from 1990 to 2002, and included the 75 most populous counties in the United States. The study accounted for over half of all the murders in the United States in the covered period.

Revealed in the study was a simple breakdown of the demographics of the murderers that is not commonly available. Murderers were divided into three groups. Blacks were the most numerous at 46%. Hispanics were next at 27 percent. Non-Hispanic whites were last at 23 percent.

While the study does not account for all murders in the period studied, it accounts for more than half and almost certainly slightly understates the percentages of Black murderers, because the latest FBI statistics (for 2010) show that when all the murders in the U.S are taken into account, the percentage of Black murderers is over 53 percent.
    No one would dispute that there are several distinct cultures among the American black population. No one would dispute that none of these cultures exist in Europe in any statistically significant numbers. Some of the Black American subcultures probably have very low murder rates. We cannot tell because we do not have the data to distinguish between them.

Similarly, there are a number of distinct Hispanic cultures in the United States. These are all derived from cultures in Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. They are not Spanish or Portuguese. No one would argue that any statistical number of these populations exist in Europe. No doubt, some of these cultures also have very low murder rates, but without data, we cannot separate them out.

Where does that lead us? If we take the 23 percent figure for non-Hispanic whites to be representative for the entire population (remember, it is likely a good bit lower), then the number of murders committed by non-Hispanic and non-black people in the United States for 2010 would be 2989.

The population of non-Hispanic whites for 2010 was 196.8 million. Applying the 2989 murders to this population gives a murder rate of 1.52 per 100,000 population. We cannot get a more precise figure unless we have more demographic data than that given. Asian-Americans, for example, have historically had very low murder rates, but we do not have the data. The 1.52 per 100,000 murder rate is right in the middle of the murder rate of developed European countries. Add the Black and Hispanic numbers back into the mix and apply to the entire United States population, and the murder rate goes up to 4.8 per 100,000. Guns or gun control simply do not correlate to higher murder rates, particularly when you consider that non-Hispanic Whites own guns at much higher rates than do Blacks or Hispanics in the United States.

There are huge numbers of German-Americans, English-Americans, Greek-Americans, Italian-Americans, Scandinavian and Swiss-Americans in the United States. There are no statistically significant numbers of African-American or Hispanic-Americans in Europe.

As a check, you might consider a non-European example. Japan has extreme gun control and extremely low murder rates. The FBI used to track murders by Japanese-Americans before 1980, when access to firearms was relatively easy. The murder rate of Japanese Americans was less than half that of Japanese in Japan.

Murder rates are driven by cultural background, not by the instrument used.
    http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/search?...phics+vs+Guns+

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BodyDouble View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Bagged another one for my ignore list. Ciao.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I refer to gun death rate, racist taintstain.

Gunwatch? lol

Cherry picking little bitch, aren’t you?

Checkmate, cunt.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

It does. It’s just that bad shit happens with guns on a scale unmatched by other western cultures.

Can’t get along without vehicles.
    Can easily get along without guns.
    HAHAHA. What a liar you are. Nobody wants to get rid of cars. But all decent people want to ban cars that do 150 mph and greatly lower speed limits and greatly raise penalties for drunk driving and text driving. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. What a liar you are. Nobody wants to get rid of cars. But all decent people want to ban cars that do 150 mph and greatly lower speed limits and greatly raise penalties for drunk driving and text driving. THINK
    Where did I say people want to do away with cars, illiterate fuckwad?

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

My uncle retired as a Long-hall UPS Driver ... he retried after 35 years accident free ...

At his retirement speech, he end his speech with,

35 Years of Accident Free Driving was NO Accident, it involved Safety First, Second and Last Every Single Day.

Knowing what's behind you before engaging the Revise Gear ... ensures, Shit Never Happens when you're a Truck Driver.

Anyone can find an excuse, if an excuse is what they're looking to find.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Bagged another one for my ignore list. Ciao.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I refer to gun death rate, racist taintstain.

Gunwatch? lol

Cherry picking little bitch, aren’t you?

Checkmate, cunt.
    You are an extra stupid cum guzzler, ain't you. I refer to the death rate as well, shit-for-brains. I also refer to who's doing the killing. Is that too much for your moronic shit-pea brain to take?

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are an extra stupid cum guzzler, ain't you. I refer to the death rate as well, shit-for-brains. I also refer to who's doing the killing. Is that too much for your moronic shit-pea brain to take?
    Nope, you sure didn’t, ignorant fuck. You referenced murder rate. Are you so stupid that you don’t know the difference?