Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, The Anonymous, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Boris The Animal, J Craft, MAGA MAN, CFM, DBCooper, Cancel 2018.2, chink, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, Eagle_Eye, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Rob Larrikin and BodyDouble

Thread: Gun Fail number 13,736,218

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,626 Times in 27,290 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Gun Fail number 13,736,218

I do not know how one lives with themselves after this.

I am sure this Mother probably bought into the NRA propaganda that by carrying around a concealed weapon - Wild West style - she was actually protecting her daughter.

Mom accidentally shoots, kills 2-year-old daughter

Police say a 2-year-old girl has been accidentally shot and killed by her mother at a hotel outside of Cleveland.

Police say an initial investigation indicates the woman was handling a firearm when it fired and struck the girl in the chest.
    Police say the mother legally possessed the handgun and had a concealed carry permit.

http://www.wfla.com/national/mom-acc...say/1133977100

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-22-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would rather be robbed and lose all my money, than shoot my son or daughter through the chest.

That's just my priorities, maybe not yours.

I have a lot of empathy for what this lady in Cleveland is going through. I would never be able to recover from something like that, and she is going to live with nightmares the rest of her life.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

domer76 (04-22-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-22-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,301 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I would rather be robbed and lose all my money, than shoot my son or daughter through the chest.
    I have a lot of empathy for what this lady in Cleveland is going through. I would never be able to recover from something like that, and she is going to live with nightmares the rest of her life.
    I cannot even imagine.

If only we treated gun ownership the same way we do car drivership. You have to qualify for a drivers license and demonstrate that you can safely handle and parallel park a 2000-lb death mobile. But a gun? Not so much.

Our priorities are fucked up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (04-22-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I cannot even imagine.

If only we treated gun ownership the same way we do car drivership. You have to qualify for a drivers license and demonstrate that you can safely handle and parallel park a 2000-lb death mobile. But a gun? Not so much.

Our priorities are fucked up.
    Good points.

I can see keeping a shotgun or pistol safely stored at home, or in a retail store if there is a need for self-defense.

Walking around like it is the Wild West with a concealed weapon just seems over the top and just increases exponentially the chance for mishap.
    And I really don't think having 2 year old children anywhere near a loaded gun is a particularly good idea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

dukkha (04-22-2018)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,301 Times in 53,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Walking around like it is the Wild West with a concealed weapon just seems over the top and just increases exponentially the chance for mishap.
    And I really don't think having 2 year old children anywhere near a loaded gun is a particularly good idea.
    And allowing untrained ppl, no matter how fearful they might be, to own a deadly device is just asking for tragedy like this.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And allowing untrained ppl, no matter how fearful they might be, to own a deadly device is just asking for tragedy like this.
    My father would never even let us put bullets in the gun until we were actually on the firing range. Wild West and Rambo fantasies are just not something that he would have considered.

Walking around like it is the Wild West, with loaded guns and small children in tow is not something that was in my father's gun repertoire.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-23-2018)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

just curious, but would you be like the idiot teenage girl i saw in a walkout video over the weekend and prefer to be raped a hundred times than ever have a gun in your house?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

But the leg humping rape apologist is just fine killing kids as long as its done in an abortion clinic.

Just his 'priorities'... gun bad, metal spike through head good.