Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump freaking out about investigation.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,894 Times in 21,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,685 Times in 5,188 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    You didn't answer my questions, why?

If you were under investigation by the state bar for stealing your clients money, are you telling me it be in your head? Or what if a female client accused you of sexual assault and her case was strong, that wouldn't bother you?
    They would never be any evidence of me stealing a clients money, or of me sexually assaulting a client.

I would be confident that the investigation would exonerate me. I absolutely would not be freaking out about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

kudzu (04-22-2018)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    They would never be any evidence of me stealing a clients money, or of me sexually assaulting a client.

I would be confident that the investigation would exonerate me. I absolutely would not be freaking out about it.
    But, your example would indicate the president is a target, he’s been told he is not.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you frequently avoid answering MT questions...

You would not respond to the allegations? Are you saying only guilty people are found guilty?

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump isn't behaving that way. He is responding to the left wing media who have essentially found him guilty based on no evidence. If the media is allowed to constantly talk about it, why do you ha e a problem with Trump talking about it, after all it is about him.

For that matter, you post about it far more than Trump tweets about it. What does that say about you?
    Bump

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you frequently avoid answering MT questions...

You would not respond to the allegations? Are you saying only guilty people are found guilty?
    No,not saying that!

Your example would only work if Rump has not been told he wasn’t a target!

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

this woman swallowed 13.5 lbs. of meat and probably another 1.5-2 lbs. lettuce, potatoes and shrimp... . I sincerely want to see what a 15 lb. colon dump looks like [for scientific reasons]. they should post that on the youtubes. it would probably be almost as much shit as Jarod's fake news fag threads.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    this woman swallowed 13.5 lbs. of meat and probably another 1.5-2 lbs. lettuce, potatoes and shrimp... . I sincerely want to see what a 15 lb. colon dump looks like [for scientific reasons]. they should post that on the youtubes. it would probably be almost as much shit as Jarod's fake news fag threads.
    Brilliant argument, typical of someone who has lost!

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

You Trump supporters only seem to care about lying when it's anyone but Trump doing the lying.

Fucking hypocrites.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-23-2018)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    obviously correct. In search of Russian coordination ( collusion) with no evidence of a crime
    Democrats are getting desperate as Mueller stalls

It’s not just Hillary Clinton who can’t quit Russia. The whole Democratic Party keeps going back to 2016.

In a move that reeks of desperation, the DNC filed a civil suit Friday against President Trump’s campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks, alleging a vast (right wing!) conspiracy to tip the election to Trump.

The suit’s flamboyant charges made headlines, but that only served to obscure the real meaning. Namely, that top Dems are giving up their fantasies that special counsel Robert Mueller will deliver them from political purgatory by getting the goods on Trump.

The trashy suit is their way of trying to keep impeachment and Russia, Russia, Russia alive for the midterms in case Mueller’s probe comes up empty.

Truth be told, party leaders are right to be disheartened by setbacks in the War against Trump. For the second time, the president was told he is not a target of Mueller, this time by Rod Rosenstein, the deputy assistant attorney general who created Mueller.

While Trump could still become a target, the odds of that happening decline by the day.

The probe started in the summer of 2016 by the FBI, and was taken over by Mueller nearly a year ago. Despite a large, secret budget and a squad of seasoned gunners, many of them Clinton supporters, Mueller hasn’t produced any evidence of a crime by the president.

If he had, Trump would be a target.

In a more reasonable era, Rosenstein would blow the whistle and declare, “Time’s up.” As I wrote two weeks ago, he or Mueller should at least end the guessing game and tell the public where the probe stands, where it is going and when it’s going to get there.

To keep it going endlessly suggests Mueller and Rosenstein have their jobs backwards. Instead of trying to find who committed a known crime, they put a target on Trump’s back and are going through his entire life with a fine-tooth comb, determined to find him guilty of something.

That’s why it was refreshing to hear Rudy Giuliani’s remarks when he signed on to the president’s team. “I’m going to join the legal team to try to bring this to a resolution,” Giuliani said. “The country deserves it.”

A Trump surrogate during the campaign, Giuliani has known Mueller for many years. Before he became New York’s mayor in 1994, Giuliani was the Manhattan federal prosecutor and, before that, served as associate attorney general under President Ronald Reagan.

His goal of a settlement within weeks seems optimistic, but there is no denying that significant developments are tilting in Trump’s favor. Top among them is that the Justice Department finally seems to be getting serious about misconduct by government officials during the presidential campaign.

The news that Inspector General Michael Horowitz is probing whether former FBI director James Comey mishandled classified information with memos he wrote and leaked is the second bombshell in two days. It follows the IG recommendation of criminal prosecution against Comey’s former top deputy, Andrew McCabe, on charges that he lied repeatedly to investigators.

These are not secondary issues. Getting the truth of biased actions against Trump by law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the Obama administration is as critical as the Mueller investigation. To let Comey and others get away with abusing their power for partisan purposes would further damage public trust in law enforcement.

Comey, of course, is on a book tour that has served a dual function: making him rich while also making him less trustworthy to both Democrats and Republicans. He and McCabe are trading accusations of lying, which is remarkable when you realize how many ordinary Americans they prosecuted for lying to them.

Comey is also attacking former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who responds by accusing him of making up a conversation.

Mueller, if he’s the straight arrow he purports to be, can’t be happy that his chief witness against Trump is now the star of a traveling clown show.

McCabe reportedly has a book deal of his own, which suggests a new career path for disgraced G-men. Dishonor the FBI — and make a killing by bashing the president.

What a country.

Alas, the civil war among anti-Trumpers doesn’t stop there. A New York Times reporter who covered the Clinton campaign with kid gloves, Amy Chozick, has a book out in which she accuses male members of the campaign of rampant sexism and harassment. She also confesses to crying after Clinton lost.

In response, one of the Clinton “boys” she accuses, Philippe Reines, says he’s going to spill the beans about The Times’ lack of ethics. He told a website “there are tapes” to prove his points.

The crack-up on the left would be fun to watch if the stakes weren’t so high. But as long as Mueller is digging for any and all dirt on Trump, the potential remains that the government will be paralyzed. It would be a tragedy if, say, the chance to denuclearize North Korea were a casualty of Washington dysfunction.

Yet until the probers give up the ghost — or are ordered to stand down- — America will be haunted by the investigation that won’t die.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/21/democr...ueller-stalls/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (04-23-2018)

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No,not saying that!

Your example would only work if Rump has not been told he wasn’t a target!
    Wrong.

I can see you're desperate about being found guilty though.

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    You Trump supporters only seem to care about lying when it's anyone but Trump doing the lying.

Fucking hypocrites.
    And you care about McCabe's lying?

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Brilliant argument, typical of someone who has lost!
    I have not read one post of this shit thread. the title tells the shit thread story
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,393 Times in 53,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump sure has been lashing out all week-end.

Did you see the photos of Melania sitting with Obama at Barbara Bush's funeral service. She was glowing... smiling .. looking happy and relaxed.
    No doubt she was overjoyed to *finally* be in the presence of actual adults.

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,393 Times in 53,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    I have not read one post of this shit thread. the title tells the shit thread story
    Yet you've replied to posts on the "shit thread" several times, in addition to this one.

Pardon me, sir, but your pants are on fire. Again.

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wrong.

I can see you're desperate about being found guilty though.
    “The tweets speak for themselves.”