Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMP vs DEEP STATE: “The War Is On”

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    this is not a big conspiracy..it's a few individuals in leadership.
    The open question is what did the Obama folks ( like power) have to do with it.

Look at the Strzok/Page texts . Look at Mccabes office meeting on insurance policies
    Brennan leaking to CNN -and Clappers urging Comey to brief Trump making the news hook.

They don't even have to coordinate (conspire) on lots; of this -they just gotta have motivations which we've seen
    The bolded shows how utterly absurd your position is.

Partisan behavior on the part of a handful of people in an organization of thousands = "deep state" conspiracy-level secrecy and operations to you.

You basically just admitted how crazy it all is.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    The bolded shows how utterly absurd your position is.

Partisan behavior on the part of a handful of people in an organization of thousands = "deep state" conspiracy-level secrecy and operations to you.

You basically just admitted how crazy it all is.
    idiot.
    rank and file are not involved. The intelligence powers other then gathering are leadership.
    and we have plenty of data they were hugely biased and willing to act on it

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

idiot.
    rank and file are not involved. The intelligence powers other then gathering are leadership.
    and we have plenty of data they were hugely biased and willing to act on it
    Re: the bolded - no, you don't. In fact, one of the biggest pieces of "evidence" that you routinely highlight is the Strzok/Page texts.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Re: the bolded - no, you don't. In fact, one of the biggest pieces of "evidence" that you routinely highlight is the Strzok/Page texts.
    those are big. Plus you have the unmaskings ( and leaking of names to the pres), plus you have the leakings by Brennan to CNN, plus you have FISA abuse. Comey's "news hook"
    Plus you have the Executive order i mentioned. More if i bothered to do research
    and recall this was all(most part) classified and never would have been seen if your girl got into power.

But keep arguing on the edges, and not seeing the big picture -that's up to you

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

those are big. Plus you have the unmaskings ( and leaking of names to the pres), plus you have the leakings by Brennan to CNN, plus you have FISA abuse. Comey's "news hook"
    Plus you have the Executive order i mentioned. More if i bothered to do research
    and recall this was all(most part) classified and never would have been seen if your girl got into power.

But keep arguing on the edges, and not seeing the big picture -that's up to you
    Those are NOT "big." My lord. This is an organization of thousands of people, and you think a text exchange between 2 - that was dealt with appropriately once it came to light - is "big."

You would think there is a deep state conspiracy in pretty much every large organization based on that. What an impossible standard.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Those are NOT "big." My lord. This is an organization of thousands of people, and you think a text exchange between 2 - that was dealt with appropriately once it came to light - is "big."

You would think there is a deep state conspiracy in pretty much every large organization based on that. What an impossible standard.
    you are regurgitating the same thing about "thousands of people" when thousands of people were not involved.
    I keep saying this -you keep ignoring IC leadership - those are Deep State actors, not rank and file\\

IC leadership has enormous powers - unmasking is one of them, as well as setting off bogus investigations.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Comey’s memos, which were written while he was the director of the FBI, reveal that CNN was looking for a “news hook” for the Steele dossier that alleged Trump had engaged in lewd sex acts with Russian prostitutes while in Moscow.

Comey decided to brief Trump on the existence of the dossier at the urging of former director of national intelligence James Clapper. Just six days later, CNN reported on that very meeting, apparently because the network had found its news hook.

The House Intel Committee later found that former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper had given “inconsistent testimony” about his contacts with CNN, suggesting that he set up the briefing between Comey and Trump as a favor to CNN.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/20/co...cnn-explainer/

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    How can one "deny the existence" of something you as a proponent can't even define?

We'll try again, who and what makes up this mythological "deep state?" And don't reply with the usual three or four names or some generalized entity as the FBI or Justice Dept..
    In simple terms, its entrenched bureaucrats who manipulate the system, wresting power from the elected branches of FedCo. Surely you can understand that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

anatta (04-21-2018)

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,035 Times in 13,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

WTF do you think you gotta do when your trying to get a look at classified procedures?
    You understand them as best you can,look at the players, and their actions.
    You look at any manipulations -who does it serve,and you draw conclusions.
    Then look for confirming patterns

If you were interested, you'd do this, but you's rather rag on "RW conspirators".'The same thing you guys always do. I'm not interested in spoon feeding you. either you investigate or not. I don't care
    None of that is true accented by the "and you draw conclusions, the conclusions drawn are pure conjecture building innuendos, which none supposedly supporting the existence of a "deep state" have yet to be proven valid.

Using the same logic a case could be made for Cambridge Anlytica, Russia, and the Trump campaign, which again only is conjecture, but if one "connects the dots," how is it any different

And who has offered any of these so called "conclusions" other than partisan House members and right wing media demogogues?

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    Call it or don't call it what you want. I think a political civil war is appropriate.

One example of many. Makes the Plame affair look like kids playing in a sandbox.
    Somebody's going to make a hell of a book/movie/documentary when this is played out.
    Yeah, Sean Hannity, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Libby was found guilty in a court of law, meaning actual proof was provided, this "deep state" mythology is only supported by innuendos perpetuated by radio and TV demogogues

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    In simple terms, its entrenched bureaucrats who manipulate the system, wresting power from the elected branches of FedCo. Surely you can understand that.
    Not attempting to insult you, but that is pure bullshit, the majority of people in the DC bureaucracy have worked thru several Administrations and always have, and now suddenly cause Trump gets elected their against the guy currently sitting in the White House?

I see all these innuendos floated, usually involving the exact same half dozen individuals, the vast majority never even close to being proven valid, and "deep state" proponents claim it proves there exists an intergovernmental conspiracy against Trump

Truth be told, the whole "deep state" mythology was created to give Trump a villain in attempting to defend himself, it has to be a melodrama, the design is to discredit the FBI and Justice Dept, the professionals who raised the questions regarding Russia and the election

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Is anyone stupid enough to think there is some kind of deep state working against Trump? Honestly, are you people that nuts?. Mueller, a Republican. Rosenstein, a Repub. Sessions a Repub. Comey a Repub. Repub house, Repub senate. You paranoid fucks are annoying as hell. I know vile herb believes that kind of shit, but the rest of you should try thinking. Vile thinks Alex Jones and Brietbart are news. You guys are conspiracy nuts and should be ashamed of yourselves.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

kudzu (04-21-2018)

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

you are regurgitating the same thing about "thousands of people" when thousands of people were not involved.
    I keep saying this -you keep ignoring IC leadership - those are Deep State actors, not rank and file\\

IC leadership has enormous powers - unmasking is one of them, as well as setting off bogus investigations.
    The US Intelligence Community Is Bigger Than Ever, But Is It Worth the ...

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/201...rth-it/104799/

Feb 6, 2015 - The U.S. spends nearly $1 trillion on national security programs and agencies annually, more than any other nation in the world. Yet despite this enormous investment, there is not enough evidence to show the public that these programs are keeping Americans any safer – especially in the intelligence ...

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Strzok was the agent who discovered the emails on Weiners computer and urged Comey to speak up about it. I guess that he has a very sophisticated back door plot going on. Truth is the people are doing their jobs. yes, people in the government who can think, believe Trump is dangerous and unqualified. They are still just doing their jobs. The Repubs do not have a right to replace everyone in the government who is not a Trump sycophant. How many conspiracies do you guys believe in?

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    None of that is true accented by the "and you draw conclusions, the conclusions drawn are pure conjecture building innuendos, which none supposedly supporting the existence of a "deep state" have yet to be proven valid.

Using the same logic a case could be made for Cambridge Anlytica, Russia, and the Trump campaign, which again only is conjecture, but if one "connects the dots," how is it any different

And who has offered any of these so called "conclusions" other than partisan House members and right wing media demogogues?
    i'm not going over this yet again. This is all classified info dug out by Nunes
    on the FBI -as well as FBI ( Clinton) abuses- you'll see on the upcoming IG ( Horowitz) report.

Of course it's conclusion drawings - do you expect any real reporting by Fake News?
    They wouldn't even cover the FBI abuses until coverage became impossible to ignore.

The days of investigative reporting are over with the exception of
    sarah carter ( Circa news) and John Soloman ( the Hill). If you watched Hannity you'd see their coverage.
    they broke the fact of the texts. the IG report followed that coverage.

You can tell me ( and yourself) this is all fake news or you can clue in - i DO NOT CARE-
    i'm sure you'll see the IG report covers the Clinton Email investigation and Session has appointed
    Huber /Horowitz in place of another SC to cover the FISA abuse.

I can share and lead you to water, but I can't make you drink..really that's the end of it-it's upto you
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

18. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (04-21-2018)