Thread: TRUMP vs DEEP STATE: “The War Is On”

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    If the Deep State existed, Trump would not be president. Easier to prevent such a joke from getting in the White House than to attempt to remove it.

Some of you are out of your fucking minds.
    Yes, I was praying it existed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-21-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Yes, I was praying it existed.
    Yup.

But they have so few threads to hang onto...and the threads they have are so frayed...

...I guess they gotta go with whatever is around.

Too bad that! I feel so sorry for them.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s a fact, that McCabe was leaking to the media in order to massage a narrative. There’s a good chance he will be indicted for it.

It’s a fact, that Comey leaked in order to get an SP appointment to chase after the Russian collision phantom; and, in the process, damage Trump by whatever means.
    don't forget Brennan. He leaked to CNN.
    Clapper talked Comey into briefing Trump on the Steele dossier -which made it newsworthy
    ( Comey calls it a news hook) -and then CNN published it's piece about Russians having dirt on Trump,and then Buzzfed released the dossier

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (04-21-2018)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Besides the Trump White House, there are three main camps in all of this: the Clinton machine, the Obama machine, and the Deep State which controls the media narrative. The Deep State appears to be siding with the Obama machine which is leaving the Clintons more exposed than they have ever been. The unknown is who the Trump White House goes after the hardest from here on out. For now, it looks like they are letting their enemies knife one another. Smart. I’ve never once said Hillary Clinton could face charges. Guess what? I’m saying it now. She could. It really is getting that intense. Some in the media know it. They’re doing everything they can to prevent anything like that from happening but if they have to choose they’ll choose Obama over the Clintons and the Clintons know it.”
    Come on "anatta," none of that has ever been proven, pure inneundo

Seeing you skirting on who is the"deep state," perhaps you can tell us what exactly who and what is the "Clinton machine" or "Obama machine?" And since you couldn't tell us who this "deep state" is how can you state the entity you can't define "controls the media narrative?"

Not intending to be personal, but your post closely resembles the talk radio TV demogogues' melodrama they narrate daily

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Cancel 2020.1 (04-21-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2018)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Trump is the deep state.

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I love how you turbo-libs deny the existence of The Deep State. By denying it's existence, you can ignore arguments to eliminate it.

No rational voter wants GovCo controlled by non-elected officials, but that's exactly what the Deep State has done. Once it is exposed you will lose your voter base forever.
    How can one "deny the existence" of something you as a proponent can't even define?

We'll try again, who and what makes up this mythological "deep state?" And don't reply with the usual three or four names or some generalized entity as the FBI or Justice Dept..

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Belief in the "deep state" is no different from 9/11 truthers, or JFK conspiracy buffs.

The logic surrounding these conspiracies is obvious for anyone who can take 2 steps back and think about it: if more than 2-3 people have to be involved in something and have knowledge of its workings, it CANNOT be kept secret. Someone will talk about it eventually - either leaking it, having a crisis of conscience, or in the end, some sort of deathbed confession.

People who think that dozens or more can orchestrate something like this AND that it can be kept from our 24x7 media (including internet) are delusional.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2018)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Come on "anatta," none of that has ever been proven, pure inneundo

Seeing you skirting on who is the"deep state," perhaps you can tell us what exactly who and what is the "Clinton machine" or "Obama machine?" And since you couldn't tell us who this "deep state" is how can you state the entity you can't define "controls the media narrative?"

Not intending to be personal, but your post closely resembles the talk radio TV demogogues' melodrama they narrate daily
    I'm working and it takes some time to compose. I mentioned the un-masking requests by Power who is NOT an investigator -so why all the unmaskings? ( which she denies)
    same thing with what i wrote about Brennan. I've gone over this, you guys laugh it off, and then you ask me to go over it again..then there is the Obama reg that allowed INTEl raw intel ( not just reports) to be more easily shared across agencies- Executive Order 12333- and then there is the fact all this was classified etc etc.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not even going to waste my time.. I've gone over t a few times and they won't wrap their heads around it.
    It's basically manipulation of Intelligence by the IC leadership,but it's a complex interaction with media and Congress as well .Why did Powers deny she did un-masking request, and there are hundreds in her name -more and more between election and inauguration..etc etc.
    You did exactly what "deep state" proponents do when asked who is the "deep state," regurgitated a name, usually it is the same several half dozen individuals, accused via inneundo but never proven of doing something you think proves a mythological entity is or was plotting against the President.

Usually the stated motivation is because they can't accept the election and are working to delegitimize Trump's Presidency

Have no other explanation of "not even going to waste my time" other than you can't define this "deep state" you and other conservatives echo endlessly

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The idea is to let more experts across American intelligence gain direct access to unprocessed information, increasing the chances that they will recognize any possible nuggets of value. That also means more officials will be looking at private messages — not only foreigners’ phone calls and emails that have not yet had irrelevant personal information screened out, but also communications to, from, or about Americans that the N.S.A.’s foreign intelligence programs swept in incidentally.
    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/0...rs-his-way-out

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm working and it takes some time to compose. I mentioned the un-masking requests by Power who is NOT an investigator -so why all the unmaskings? ( which she denies)
    same thing with what i wrote about Brennan. I've gone over this, you guys laugh it off, and then you ask me to go over it again..then there is the Obama reg that allowed INTEl raw intel ( not just reports) to be more easily shared across agencies- Executive Order 12333- and then there is the fact all this was classified etc etc.
    And again your just regurgitating the same names with the same associated innuendos which were never proven to generalized a mythological entity plotting against Trump. At best pure conjecture

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,553 Times in 52,761 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Deep state is a silly fiction...
    It is. But our RW friends sure do love their invisible enemies!

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    And again your just regurgitating the same names with the same associated innuendos which were never proven to generalized a mythological entity plotting against Trump. At best pure conjecture
    it's not conjecture..i gave you specific facts.."connecting the dots" from there is up to you.
    I'm not going to debate your closed mind, stay warm and fuzzy for all I care

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    It is. But our RW friends sure do love their invisible enemies!

Its like "birther" crap....... just as stupid.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2018)

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,553 Times in 52,761 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Its like "birther" crap....... just as stupid.
    Ra-men. Sure makes a convenient excuse, though, for the failure to dig up any real dirt on the Clintons that would hang them; for the failure of Trump to accomplish anything.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

kudzu (04-21-2018)