Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Illinois county declares itself a SANCTUARY COUNTY for gun owners - HAHAHA

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Find me a citation where the California sanctuary issue is being based on their claim of constitutionality.
    lol its based on breaking federal laws, owning a gun us LEGAL if you buy it legally being an ILLEGAL immigrant is illegal. Lol man you cant make this shit up that comes out of the mouths of those that are completely unable to be honest about anything

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

The courts do, you fucking moron.
    wrong, shit eating moron.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    The Constitution says:

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States,....

Poor guy, hapless as usual
    i see NOTHING about interpreting the constitution in the words you posted above.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Shortly before we got the fuck outta Dodge, the state of Missouri voters passed a constitutional amendment that said, in essence, that the feds aren't the boss of us when it comes to gun laws, and that Missouri would no longer be required to recognize any federal gun regulations. Predictably, within weeks of this hilarious stupidity, several convicted felons filed suit to regain their right to bear arms. We moved away two years ago so I don't know how it all turned out.

But yeah, let's let cons have guns again because those feds don't know jack shit. What could possibly go wrong?
    if they can't be trusted with a gun, then they can't be trusted without a custodian, i.e. they should have been kept in prison. If someone is released from prison, they should have ALL of their rights back.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    if they can't be trusted with a gun, then they can't be trusted without a custodian, i.e. they should have been kept in prison. If someone is released from prison, they should have ALL of their rights back.
    Especially the right to vote which is part of the gop voter suppression plan, per se.
    TRUMP SUCKS. TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS! TRUMP SUCKS!
    ​The worst name you can call trump is trump. be best PIP LUTZ
    I come in peace! YO MAMA SHOULD KNOW UH HUH!

PIMP DADDY STFU>YURT Come Closer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oracle Of JPP 714 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-21-2018)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by UnkaRitche View Post
    Especially the right to vote which is part of the gop voter suppression plan.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i see NOTHING about interpreting the constitution in the words you posted above.
    You must have blinked while reading it. Ha, ha.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,339 Times in 53,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would suggest that, if you really believe this nonsense, that you invite at least one convicted felon to come live with you until he can get a job and find his own place in the world again. You'll get extra bonus Libertarian points if you have a wife and kids living with you.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every time I bang a gong I am violating a federal law about a highly addictive substance, schedule I substance.

Whoa, I didn't mean that. never-mind.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I would suggest that, if you really believe this nonsense, that you invite at least one convicted felon to come live with you until he can get a job and find his own place in the world again. You'll get extra bonus Libertarian points if you have a wife and kids living with you.
    I have, thank you very much. twice. And having a son who died of a drug overdose, i've also had recovering addicts on my couch from time to time until they could get a spot in a halfway house. That's WITH my wife and fur kids, since my other daughter is adult age and lives elsewhere.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

See Marbury v. Madison

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    See Marbury v. Madison
    the court USURPING power never prescribed to them does NOT mean that they can now do shit about the constitution. The US Constitution belongs to we the people, not the courts

"An act of usurpation is not obligatory; it is not law; and any man may be justified in his resistance."
    -Theophilus Parsons, January 23, 1788

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    lol its based on breaking federal laws, owning a gun us LEGAL if you buy it legally being an ILLEGAL immigrant is illegal. Lol man you cant make this shit up that comes out of the mouths of those that are completely unable to be honest about anything
    I accept your concession that you can’t find that citation.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

The courts do, you fucking moron.
    Answer the question. Where does the constitution say who has authority to decide if a law is constitutional or not. ?? The courts simply GRANTED themselves the power. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    The Constitution says:

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States,....
    Judicial power does NOT include power to repeal laws and that's what courts do when they say a law is unconstitutional. Writing laws and repealing laws is a legislative function.
    THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)