Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: California launches an attack against churches!?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BodyDouble View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I thought yours was an omnibenevolent god. All-loving.

Why is he so pissed at innocent babies in sub-Saharan Africa to let them die of war, disease and starvation, but allow a total scumsack like Trump to live into his seventies?

A pretty fucked up god you have.
    he's not........you are......

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    Not only is that mere conjecture on your part and nowhere near any kind of truth, you answered my comment about threats...with more threats.

Thanks for playing.
    I don't care what you think you know. God is real. And just how did I make any threats? If I told you not to walk around outside during a thunderstorm because you might get struck by lightning, would you consider that a threat? This is no different. You are heading for disaster. I'm simply giving you a warning. Not a threat. A wise man would head that warning. But fools rush in.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Ugly Truth View Post
    I don't care what you think you know. God is real. And just how did I make any threats? If I told you not to walk around outside during a thunderstorm because you might get struck by lightning, would you consider that a threat? This is no different. You are heading for disaster. I'm simply giving you a warning. Not a threat. A wise man would head that warning. But fools rush in.
    There has been actual proof that walking outside during a lightening storm could end badly for you. There is no proof that once you die bad things could happen to you because you didn't believe in the Christian God among the thousands of other gods man has come up with.

Go ahead and warn away if it makes you feel better but it really just makes you look foolish for stating as fact something you simply cannot know.

Also, I don't care what you "think you know" either but believers tend to spread that bs in violent ways. That does concern me and many others. Keep your damn beliefs to yourself and it's all good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-22-2018)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There has been actual proof that walking outside during a lightening storm could end badly for you. There is no proof that once you die bad things could happen to you because you didn't believe in the Christian God among the thousands of other gods man has come up with.

Go ahead and warn away if it makes you feel better but it really just makes you look foolish for stating as fact something you simply cannot know.
    Answer me this. If there was absolute proof that God exists, and every word of the Bible was true, would you worship Him?

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Answer me this. If there was absolute proof that God exists, and every word of the Bible was true, would you worship Him?
    If there was absolute proof A god existed then you wouldn't need a book like the Bible to begin with (not to mention heaven forbid if every word in there was true), and also, if a god like the one in your Bible did exist, exactly as you all claim it exists and as portrayed in the Bible then, no, I would not worship it because...(Dawkins says it best)

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Jesus is just continued bs. He has never been proven to exist and even if he did, none of you follow his example so he might as well not have existed if all he was going to become is a feel good mouth piece and wall ornament.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If there was absolute proof A god existed then you wouldn't need a book like the Bible to begin with (not to mention heaven forbid if every word in there was true), and also, if a god like the one in your Bible did exist, exactly as you all claim it exists and as portrayed in the Bible then, no, I would not worship it because...(Dawkins says it best)

“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Jesus is just continued bs. He has never been proven to exist and even if he did, none of you follow his example so he might as well not have existed if all he was going to become is a feel good mouth piece and wall ornament.
    Well, there is no doubt about it now. You are a fool. Not only do deny your Creator, you judge Him as well. You deserve what's coming. You really do. Don't bother replying. This conversation is over.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Ugly Truth For This Post:

TOP (04-23-2018)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #83 | Top
    I know where the most beautiful small town in America is.
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The state should attack churches. The world would be a better place. How can anyone defend lying to everyone about eternal life in a conspiracy to fleece
    believers every week. If you come here every week and empty your wallet, I will make you live forever on fantasy island after you croak. Nice grift.

Hey rubes, that check Jesus wrote is going to bounce and you'll have no recourse cuz you'll be in a box. Sorry.
    I'm guessin' your post-life will start off with you sucking the devils dick 'til he ejaculates. And you HAVE to suck it long enough to get him to ejaculate. When you have accomplished that feat, then the devil will give you and your soul the long sought after death. However, the devils dick is in the form of a red hot poker. You (And Domer76 too.) might have a hard and very lengthy time staying focused to accomplish your task at hand. (Or mouth, that is.)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    More low IQ christstain fantasies
    Working on that apology yet? Don't waste your time.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Excuse me? What the hell is C&P?

not a serious comment

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The state should attack churches. The world would be a better place. How can anyone defend lying to everyone about eternal life in a conspiracy to fleece
    believers every week. If you come here every week and empty your wallet, I will make you live forever on fantasy island after you croak. Nice grift.

Hey rubes, that check Jesus wrote is going to bounce and you'll have no recourse cuz you'll be in a box. Sorry.
    You’re an idiot. That you think faith and belief in God is foolish, is perfectly acceptable- it’s a free society after-all...oh wait, you don’t want a free society. That you think the state restricting free speech is good, is moronic and weak minded idiocy. Much more stupid and moronic than ones faith and belief system.
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whole lot of "Christians" on this forum seem obsessed with dick and fellatio. Interesting.