Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chickenshit "Patriots"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Default Chickenshit "Patriots"

You never read about these people actually sticking around and spewing their hatred directly at those they want to get out of the USA.

Muslim woman new in town got a flat tire – and a note, ‘Go home terrorist’

Kenya Robinson said she already felt like an outsider when she moved to Mount Holly recently, from Penns Grove in Salem County where she knew everyone.

But the 24-year-old was shocked when just two weeks after moving to the apartment in Burlington County with her two young sons, she found her car's tire flattened.

Next to the wheel was a note that called her a terrorist, used a racial slur and said she should "go home" because she was "not wanted here."

"I thought it was just trash and then I saw that my tire was flat," she said of the note she found April 11. "It was a 'go home' letter -- I'm from New Jersey."

Robinson said that although the note included the n-word, she believes she was targeted mostly because she wears a hijab and other clothing that makes it obvious that she is Muslim.

She said she never had anything like this happen before, and now she feels that people in the area are looking at her differently because of her attire.

"In Salem County everyone knows me, but here I feel uncomfortable. I feel like they don't know me because I'm an an outsider, plus the way I dress," she said.

Still, she said she can't believe that in 2018, some people still call any Muslim person a terrorist.

"I tell people all the time: Just talk to me, I'll tell you about my religion," she said.

Mount Holly Police Capt. Rich Spitler said officers determined that someone had let the air out of the tire, and they refilled it for Robinson. He said the department is taking the bias incident very seriously but he could not say much more without compromising the investigation.

"It's ongoing. We're not anywhere near done with it," he said.

Robinson said she moved to the second-floor apartment on Cherry Street March 28. While she didn't know anyone and felt kind of isolated, she had heard the public schools in Mount Holly were good. She has a daughter, Suhaylah, 4, and a son, Ibn'Anthony, 5.

She was heading to the grocery store on the afternoon of April 11 when she noticed her car's front driver's side tire was flat and saw the note. She called police, who asked her who she thought could have done it.

In a Facebook Live video she posted of her talking with police, she told them that she kept to herself and doesn't know anyone.

Police took the note, she said, and assured her they'd do extra patrols in the area.

But later that night, around midnight, someone started banging on a door at the apartment complex. Robinson said she believed it was her door, but Spitler said it was a communal, external door to the apartment building.

Robinson said the banging had her children "screaming and hollering" in fear. It stopped after about 10 minutes, when she yelled that she had called the cops.

Robinson said she hasn't had any trouble since then, but she's still shaken by everything.

"Every night I'm pacing. I feel paranoid," she said, suspicious that anyone who looks at her could be the one who left the note. "I put a chair under my doorknob so nobody can open my door."

She said she doesn't want to "let anyone run me from my home," but the experience does make her want to leave Mount Holly, especially if she continues to worry about her kids' safety.

In the Facebook Live video, her son Ibn'Anthony is seen scooting around the driveway on a plastic car and Suhaylah on a Thomas the Tank Engine. Now, Robinson said, she doesn't feel comfortable going outside.

"I don't walk outside, I don't do anything," she said.

Anyone with information about the incident can call the Mount Holly Police Department at (609) 267-0170.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/mus...ome-terrorist/
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-20-2018), evince (04-19-2018), Guno צְבִי (04-19-2018), Jade Dragon (04-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-19-2018), Tranquillus in Exile (04-19-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Hey ZappasGuitar, notice she is talking ABOUT me but not TO me. What do you call people who do that?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

evince (04-19-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    That's horrible.
    If is true. I don't believe her.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    wow
    That is what happens when one follows the story back from these aggregation sites.

I have issues with the legitimacy of the note. http://media.nj.com/burlington_impac...e-redacted.jpg

"You Not Wanted" is not typical white semantics. In addition, the script is inconsistent. Some words are capital letters, some are lower case, some slant left, some slant right. The "terrorist" looks like an afterthought add on in not the original draft. It looks to me like someone went out of their way trying to disguise their writing, and someone sneaking around in the middle of the night would have no motivation to do that since they would already be anonymous.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Zappacrite posts another fake thread

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    You never read about these people actually sticking around and spewing their hatred directly at those they want to get out of the USA.

Kenya Robinson said she already felt like an outsider when she moved to Mount Holly recently, from Penns Grove in Salem County where she knew everyone.

But the 24-year-old was shocked when just two weeks after moving to the apartment in Burlington County with her two young sons, she found her car's tire flattened.

Next to the wheel was a note that called her a terrorist, used a racial slur and said she should "go home" because she was "not wanted here."

"I thought it was just trash and then I saw that my tire was flat," she said of the note she found April 11. "It was a 'go home' letter -- I'm from New Jersey."

Robinson said that although the note included the n-word, she believes she was targeted mostly because she wears a hijab and other clothing that makes it obvious that she is Muslim.

She said she never had anything like this happen before, and now she feels that people in the area are looking at her differently because of her attire.

"In Salem County everyone knows me, but here I feel uncomfortable. I feel like they don't know me because I'm an an outsider, plus the way I dress," she said.

Still, she said she can't believe that in 2018, some people still call any Muslim person a terrorist.

"I tell people all the time: Just talk to me, I'll tell you about my religion," she said.

Mount Holly Police Capt. Rich Spitler said officers determined that someone had let the air out of the tire, and they refilled it for Robinson. He said the department is taking the bias incident very seriously but he could not say much more without compromising the investigation.

Robinson said she moved to the second-floor apartment on Cherry Street March 28. While she didn't know anyone and felt kind of isolated, she had heard the public schools in Mount Holly were good. She has a daughter, Suhaylah, 4, and a son, Ibn'Anthony, 5.

She was heading to the grocery store on the afternoon of April 11 when she noticed her car's front driver's side tire was flat and saw the note. She called police, who asked her who she thought could have done it.

In a Facebook Live video she posted of her talking with police, she told them that she kept to herself and doesn't know anyone.

Police took the note, she said, and assured her they'd do extra patrols in the area.

But later that night, around midnight, someone started banging on a door at the apartment complex. Robinson said she believed it was her door, but Spitler said it was a communal, external door to the apartment building.

Robinson said the banging had her children "screaming and hollering" in fear. It stopped after about 10 minutes, when she yelled that she had called the cops.

Robinson said she hasn't had any trouble since then, but she's still shaken by everything.

"Every night I'm pacing. I feel paranoid," she said, suspicious that anyone who looks at her could be the one who left the note. "I put a chair under my doorknob so nobody can open my door."

She said she doesn't want to "let anyone run me from my home," but the experience does make her want to leave Mount Holly, especially if she continues to worry about her kids' safety.

In the Facebook Live video, her son Ibn'Anthony is seen scooting around the driveway on a plastic car and Suhaylah on a Thomas the Tank Engine. Now, Robinson said, she doesn't feel comfortable going outside.

Anyone with information about the incident can call the Mount Holly Police Department at (609) 267-0170.

What's to say she didn't write the letter herself?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    If is true. I don't believe her.
    I think this will end up being a phony story like most of these stories in the end. I seriously doubt it happened.

Cue the outrage from the left

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I think this will end up being a phony story like most of these stories in the end. I seriously doubt it happened.

Cue the outrage from the left
    At best, I see her feuding with another black woman in the neighborhood and she added on the misspelled terrorist, here, and USA USA USA. Possibly she was broke after her recent move, saw the flat tire, and wanted to illicit someone donating a tire to her or something.

The sentence from the story that threw up red flags was:

12. #10 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Well, at least you didn't accuse a Christian of it.....yet.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

serendipity (04-19-2018)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

At best, I see her feuding with another black woman in the neighborhood and she added on the misspelled terrorist, here, and USA USA USA. Possibly she was broke after her recent move, saw the flat tire, and wanted to illicit someone donating a tire to her or something.

I think yours is a solid analysis. This is par for the course for the OP. He has a long history of posting these types of stories then when it is discovered that they were false, he just fades away and never admits he was PUNKED

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    What's to say she didn't write the letter herself?
    You're a racist POS.

Maybe Y-O-U wrote it.

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-20-2018)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

More hate crime hoaxes by the pedophile worshipping Muslim rapefugee murder monkeys.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pure speculation on your part.

Go find some proof than try again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ZappasGuitar For This Post:

evince (04-19-2018)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're a racist POS.

Maybe Y-O-U wrote it.
    Islam isn't a race it's a violent, totalitarian, theocratic, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and misogynistic ideology and all adherents should be judged no differently than adherents to Nazism or Communism.