1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Please, enlighten me. Show me the data.
    You were the one telling us that very little money was injected by the Russians, so give us your sources- in other words, prove it. CITE

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You were the one telling us that very little money was injected by the Russians, so give us your sources- in other words, prove it. CITE
    I stated from what we know now... I have not seen any site state they have invested large sums of cash. So if you believe I am wrong. Prove it. You won't, because as I stated, it isn't there.

3. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I stated from what we know now... I have not seen any site state they have invested large sums of cash. So if you believe I am wrong. Prove it. You won't, because as I stated, it isn't there.
    Of course it isn't there, we have not learned the exact numbers yet. You can't pretend to know anything but guesswork

4. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course it isn't there, we have not learned the exact numbers yet. You can't pretend to know anything but guesswork
    So then, next time I say 'from what we know now' perhaps you won't tell me I am wrong? Thanks for proving my point.

5. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Money buys a lot, huge amounts of it buys a hell of a lot more. Do we really know yet just how many millions upon millions they threw at the election?
    from what is known now, very little money was injected by Russians.
    Therein lies the problem, you don't know shit! Please don't pretend as though you do.
    Please, enlighten me. Show me the data.
    So do shut your ass next time.

6. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and "predict" there will be a cabal of Goldman Sachs execs in the white house after the 2020 election.

Same as it ever was, regardless of electoral outcomes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (04-23-2018)

8. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So do shut your ass next time.
    On the contrary, YOU were the one making the original claim without the first bit of knowledge, so it would be best if you shut you ass until facts are available.

9. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So then, next time I say 'from what we know now' perhaps you won't tell me I am wrong? Thanks for proving my point.
    "from what we know"? There is nothing known, except for some large sums of money donated to the NRA, and one very large donation to the Trump charity. The monies spent on social media advertising, didn't come out of the blue either. This is an iceberg, we see the top 5 or 10% but there is a whole lot going on down below.

10. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"from what we know"? There is nothing known, except for some large sums of money donated to the NRA, and one very large donation to the Trump charity. The monies spent on social media advertising, didn't come out of the blue either. This is an iceberg, we see the top 5 or 10% but there is a whole lot going on down below.
    Yes, from what we know, that means to date, there hasn't been much detail on what was spent. You then inject your opinion as if that matters. You have no clue, because there is no data, yet you suggest this is simply the tip of the iceberg? Based on WHAT?

11. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

On the contrary, YOU were the one making the original claim without the first bit of knowledge, so it would be best if you shut you ass until facts are available.
    moron... if there is no data, which you agree there isnt... then yes, based on what we know, they didn't. you fucking moron.

12. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,902 Times in 7,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Bernie Sanders voters would disagree with you. They absolutely were pushing for Hillary. But if you want to know what drove them away from hillary even more, it was the condescending bullshit like you just spewed out.

Again, the fact that it was close in those three states proves she could have taken them had she simply TRIED.
    Of course the Berniebots would disagree. They'll never take responsibility for sticking us with Trump no matter how much they know it's true. They were so sold on Sanders' pie in the sky pipe dreams they'd never have voted for anyone else no matter who it was.

The fact that it was close in three states proves that had she not had the burdens of Sanders and Stein she would've wiped up the floor with Trump the way Obama wiped up the floor with McCain and Romney.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Of course the Berniebots would disagree. They'll never take responsibility for sticking us with Trump no matter how much they know it's true. They were so sold on Sanders' pie in the sky pipe dreams they'd never have voted for anyone else no matter who it was.

The fact that it was close in three states proves that had she not had the burdens of Sanders and Stein she would've wiped up the floor with Trump the way Obama wiped up the floor with McCain and Romney.
    and AGAIN... had she simply gone there and campaigned she could have won to. Blaming Sanders and Stein is the typical Hillarygirl cop out. It is pathetic. You and your kind will never admit it was Hillary's fault. The fact that you rail against Bernie's supporters for never taking responsibility is fucking hysterical.

14. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

and AGAIN... had she simply gone there and campaigned she could have won to. Blaming Sanders and Stein is the typical Hillarygirl cop out. It is pathetic. You and your kind will never admit it was Hillary's fault. The fact that you rail against Bernie's supporters for never taking responsibility is fucking hysterical.
    Seriously. Yeah, poor Hillary. Only if she didn't have any other competition she would have won.

Because not only did she lose, she lost to Trump. That's how bad of a candidate she was. That's not Bernie's fault.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

anatta (04-23-2018)

16. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stupidfreak View Post
    You have zero idea what the effect of campaigning harder in the upper Midwest would have been. Should she have done so? Of course. It couldn't have hurt. Was her campaign perfect? Of course not. Nobody does anything perfect and mistakes can always be found after the fact if they are looked for. But the reality of the effect of having two alternative candidates for people who were either in the fence about her or were butthurt because their guy lost to her in the primary, cannot be denied.

What's really fucking hysterical is your apparent belief that anyone sees your anti-Hillary screed as anything but what it is... the standard, typical, moronic right-wing hate Hillary obsession.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Seriously. Yeah, poor Hillary. Only if she didn't have any other competition she would have won.

Because not only did she lose, she lost to Trump. That's how bad of a candidate she was. That's not Bernie's fault.
    Sanders knew he'd take votes from Hillary and possibly hand the election to the worst asshole in history to occupy the WH, but he was more interested in his own political fortunes than the good of America.

Now he gets to wake up every day and know he's responsible for Trump.
    C'MON MAN!!!!