Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Top Republican ADMITS Trump Won Wisconsin by Keeping Democrats From Voting

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I don't understand how you or anybody can say that trump has the better intelligence to run the country. That's mind-boggling. He's not only ignorant, he refuses to learn. He could be surrounding himself with some really bright people who can teach him something but his ego won't allow it. Refer to his comment "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me." for just one example.

I don't much care about trump's sex life either but I do care about the way he treats and refers to women. He can't stand smart, self-confident women. He needs someone silent and compliant and the minute they speak up for themselves he slams them. Do you think American women appreciated the way he referred to Carly Fiorina during the campaign? I wouldn't vote for her but I felt for her, that she was a target of trump's piggishness.

As far as lying I am alarmed at how his lies affect the country. America's been on a roller coaster ride with him since day one. So my question is, if you supported trump because of his campaign promises and then he went back on them, how can you trust anything he says?
    All you got is your own opinions.....odd they are so much like every other liberal Democrats opinions....

His boastful nonsense is noted...and unimportant....reminds me of Kasish or Obama saying over and over again and again, "I" did this and "I" did that, and they undeniably boasted along with Trump.

What he needs and what he wants in women is your opinion....and I really don't care what his desires in his women are...and I agree is less than respectable to a lot of people...and some of them deserve it and he has been the victum of disrespect himself 24/7 for more than a year....

There would be no 'roller coaster ride' if pinheads would accept the fact that he won,....he is president,....and its not the first time a president couldn't deliver on every campaign promise he made.....he faces more obstruction than any president in history....he could cure cancer and would be accussed of putting doctors out of work....

What he has accompliched so far is fine with me...trade fairness, makeing other world leaders pay their fair share, tax cuts, copeing with illegal invasion, states in open revolt against
    federal laws that have been in place for decades, threats from luntics like N. Korea, etc....all in spite of the constant obstructions put in front of him.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    All you got is your own opinions.....odd they are so much like every other liberal Democrats opinions....

His boastful nonsense is noted...and unimportant....reminds me of Kasish or Obama saying over and over again and again, "I" did this and "I" did that, and they undeniably boasted along with Trump.

What he needs and what he wants in women is your opinion....and I really don't care what his desires in his women are...and I agree is less than respectable to a lot of people...and some of them deserve it and he has been the victum of disrespect himself 24/7 for more than a year....

There would be no 'roller coaster ride' if pinheads would accept the fact that he won,....he is president,....and its not the first time a president couldn't deliver on every campaign promise he made.....he faces more obstruction than any president in history....he could cure cancer and would be accussed of putting doctors out of work....

What he has accompliched so far is fine with me...trade fairness, makeing other world leaders pay their fair share, tax cuts, copeing with illegal invasion, states in open revolt against
    federal laws that have been in place for decades, threats from luntics like N. Korea, etc....all in spite of the constant obstructions put in front of him.....
    Just addressing your last comments. trump is a repub president with a repub house and a repub senate. If there is any obstruction it must be coming with help from repubs.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just addressing your last comments. trump is a repub president with a repub house and a repub senate. If there is any obstruction it must be coming with help from repubs.
    If that’s what you think, you might to bush up of the Senate confirmation works…

Some R’s are to blame to, just not to the same extent as D’s…..

All it takes is ONE Senator to place a hold on a confirmation.
    Then it goes to UNLIMITED debate, very time consuming, before only a two-thirds
    Majority can end that debate….impossible in this almost even Senate.

Then it takes a majority vote on confirmation….
    If a nomination is left pending at the end of a Congress, it must be sent back to the president who can then re-submit the nomination to the new Congress.

Hundreds of people, including very important Ambassadors and Judges, are being blocked and/or slow walked by the Democrats in the Senate. Many important positions in Government are unfilled because of this obstruction. Worst in U.S. history

Compared with recent presidents, Trump has had the fewest nominees confirmed to date.
    As of 3/2018, only 57 percent of Trump’s nominees have been confirmed, (Democrats have forced 78 cloture votes on Trump’s nominees. 4 by R’s)
    Presidents Barack Obama (67 percent), George W. Bush (78 percent), Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush (each with 81 percent).
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If that’s what you think, you might to bush up of the Senate confirmation works…

Some R’s are to blame to, just not to the same extent as D’s…..

All it takes is ONE Senator to place a hold on a confirmation.
    Then it goes to UNLIMITED debate, very time consuming, before only a two-thirds
    Majority can end that debate….impossible in this almost even Senate.

Then it takes a majority vote on confirmation….
    If a nomination is left pending at the end of a Congress, it must be sent back to the president who can then re-submit the nomination to the new Congress.

Hundreds of people, including very important Ambassadors and Judges, are being blocked and/or slow walked by the Democrats in the Senate. Many important positions in Government are unfilled because of this obstruction. Worst in U.S. history

Compared with recent presidents, Trump has had the fewest nominees confirmed to date.
    As of 3/2018, only 57 percent of Trump’s nominees have been confirmed, (Democrats have forced 78 cloture votes on Trump’s nominees. 4 by R’s)
    Presidents Barack Obama (67 percent), George W. Bush (78 percent), Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush (each with 81 percent).
    Your post wasn't specifically about confirming people. You wrote: "...trade fairness, makeing other world leaders pay their fair share, tax cuts, copeing with illegal invasion, states in open revolt against
    federal laws that have been in place for decades, threats from luntics like N. Korea, etc....all in spite of the constant obstructions put in front of him..... "

― Charles Dickens

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your post wasn't specifically about confirming people. You wrote: "...trade fairness, making other world leaders pay their fair share, tax cuts, copeing with illegal invasion, states in open revolt against
    federal laws that have been in place for decades, threats from lunatics like N. Korea, etc....all in spite of the constant obstructions put in front of him..... "
    Sorry...I'm not gonna attempt to name EVERY way the Democrats obstruct Trump....I don't have nearly enough time to do that.....and I'm sure I don't even
    all the methods they use.....
    They obviously voted against the tax cuts, support the illegal invasion, block his attempts to fight the sanctuary states, and mocked his calling out the NK dictator and his pulling out of some trade deals....I can't think of anything they didn't bitch about that Trump proposes....

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry...I'm not gonna attempt to name EVERY way the Democrats obstruct Trump....I don't have nearly enough time to do that.....and I'm sure I don't even
    all the methods they use.....
    They obviously voted against the tax cuts, support the illegal invasion, block his attempts to fight the sanctuary states, and mocked his calling out the NK dictator and his pulling out of some trade deals....I can't think of anything they didn't bitch about that Trump proposes....
    I agree they voted against those things but they weren't blocked. And it was the same with Obama and the repubs.

I wish you would understand that nobody would mock trump if he didn't make himself a target with his lies and tweets.

― Charles Dickens

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree they voted against those things but they weren't blocked. And it was the same with Obama and the repubs.

I wish you would understand that nobody would mock trump if he didn't make himself a target with his lies and tweets.
    Obstruction comes in many different costumes......and its 24/7 in Washington as it is on the news, etc.....its about 95 % negative for Trump, even that is a form of obstruction....
    You gotta be blind and dumb to not see the many ways Trump gets roadblocks put in his path....everything he says and does gets ridiculed, day in and day out.....
    I don't know of one President, EVEN Obama, that has to fight to even do the things his office requires him to do...thats why his confirmations came to mind earlier....

Well....we'll get nowhere with this debate....