Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Babs Bush was lucky to have the kind of medical care....

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Yet when my mother needs me, I'm available unlike Nomad did for his mother.

In a manner of speaking, I put your mother down. On he back, on her side, on her hands/knees, and any other position she wanted.
    You're about as funny as sand in a condom.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You're about as funny as sand in a condom.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
    A condom wasn't involved with your mother. She said she like the natural feel.

I wasn't going for funny.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

So Nomad would have us believe that he begged and pleaded with the State to take care of his besotted mother and was threatened with prison if he didn’t turn her over to the nursing home

True story bro

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    ...that the Republican Party of her family denies regular people.

I had a great deal of admiration and respect for Barbara Bush, but there is no denying that she was one of the lucky elite in that her family has not only wealth, but govt paid medical benefits that most people do not, thanks to the policies of the Republican Party she belongs to.

She received the best nursing care money can buy and most importantly, it was in the comfort and familiar surroundings of her own home at little or no cost to her or the Bush family, even though they could easily afford it.

Most people in her condition, like my own mother, get put into cold, institutional nursing homes, being tended to by strangers, and where they are required by law to burn through their modest life savings before they can qualify for Medicaid. And even then, they have to relinquish their Social Security check to the govt.

Republicans always take advantage of the free govt handouts they hate so badly for regular folks, don't they?
    What about the rich democrats? And my heart really does go out to your mother, and to you, because the same thing happened to my mom. I retired from the military 5 years earlier than I could have for many reasons, but one reason was my father asked me to come home and look after them for awhile. In my arrogance I thought that I could look after my aging parents, hold down a job, and try to start a family of my own. My father lasted 4 years and died at home and my mom lasted 6 years at home, and thankfully there was a nursing home that took her in for the last year of her life, when I broke down and admitted I could no longer take care of her. It was a nice place, and it was close to me so I could sneak in Twinkies, pound cake, and coffee and tea to her almost every night. The first of my dreams died right then. I was not going to go through that again with a woman I loved, so no family. I also didn't want to put anyone that loved me through that, either. This type of thing didn't happen when my grandparents were dying 50 years ago. They were taken care of by their children, something that is an anachronism to recent generations. As to social security and medicaid, these are not "free govt handouts". I have been paying into these programs for almost 45 years against my will, and I am going to take as much advantage of them as I possibly can. Give Mrs. Bush some credit, her family paid her way, so she was not using any social security or medicaid that someone like your mom or mine could have used. Go visit your mom.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. The Following User Groans At Callinectes For This Awful Post:

Oracle Of JPP 714 (04-18-2018)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Nomad (04-18-2018)

7. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    What about the rich democrats? And my heart really does go out to your mother, and to you, because the same thing happened to my mom. I retired from the military 5 years earlier than I could have for many reasons, but one reason was my father asked me to come home and look after them for awhile. In my arrogance I thought that I could look after my aging parents, hold down a job, and try to start a family of my own. My father lasted 4 years and died at home and my mom lasted 6 years at home, and thankfully there was a nursing home that took her in for the last year of her life, when I broke down and admitted I could no longer take care of her. It was a nice place, and it was close to me so I could sneak in Twinkies, pound cake, and coffee and tea to her almost every night. The first of my dreams died right then. I was not going to go through that again with a woman I loved, so no family. I also didn't want to put anyone that loved me through that, either. This type of thing didn't happen when my grandparents were dying 50 years ago. They were taken care of by their children, something that is an anachronism to recent generations. As to social security and medicaid, these are not "free govt handouts". I have been paying into these programs for almost 45 years against my will, and I am going to take as much advantage of them as I possibly can. Give Mrs. Bush some credit, her family paid her way, so she was not using any social security or medicaid that someone like your mom or mine could have used. Go visit your mom.
    You are really good person for sharing that. And caring about others family. My cover is off to you.

8. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

What a load of But then, what else ever comes out of you, dirtbag?

The idea that you would think anyone believes you know anything about my family members or their medical conditions just proves how fucked up in the head you are. My mom could not be cared for at home. Period. IDGAF what you think about it. Even if she could have been, she would not have wanted to stay in my house or anyone else's but her own and that was just not possible.

You are ignorant shit for even suggesting that I or any of the millions of people per year who are forced to put their beloved parents into nursing homes are bad people who don't care. Only the slimiest piece of ignorant right-wing dogshit would say such things.

And no, you cannot home administer intravenous narcotics. The only reason the RNs could administer them in the nursing home is because there were two doctors on staff whose authority they acted under.

Quote Originally Posted by I Despise America View Post
    All you are doing is exposing yourself as the worthless, selfish prick you are. You couldn't be bothered taking care of your 94 year old mother when she needed you most. You pawned her off on others like a typical liberal does. Just own your selfishness.

But don't try to spread these lies with me. I will expose you every time. Now this is where you take after your buddy Domer and claim to put me on ignore because you can no longer stand the exposure
    You are truly, along with the likes of CFM and PraiseKek, one of the lowest forms of pond scum on this board. Utterly worthless. I hope you and CFM both have to go through putting one or both of your parents in a nursing home someday. Maybe that will shut your nasty mouths on the subject.

Of course, being the poor trailer trash your families are, I'm sure you'll each have both hands out for that Medicaid you hate so badly, rather than your poor trashy ass parents paying for it themselves like my mom did.

Now go do society a favor and pass out drunk on the nearest railroad tracks.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-18-2018), Oracle Of JPP 714 (04-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2018)

10. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 400 Times in 363 Posts
    Blog Entries

The idea that you would think anyone believes you know anything about my family members or their medical conditions just proves how fucked up in the head you are. My mom could not be cared for at home. Period. IDGAF what you think about it. Even if she could have been, she would not have wanted to stay in my house or anyone else's but her own and that was just not possible.

You are ignorant shit for even suggesting that I or any of the millions of people per year who are forced to put their beloved parents into nursing homes are bad people who don't care. Only the slimiest piece of ignorant right-wing dogshit would say such things.

And no, you cannot home administer intravenous narcotics. The only reason the RNs could administer them in the nursing home is because there were two doctors on staff whose authority they acted under.

You are truly, along with the likes of CFM and PraiseKek, one of the lowest forms of pond scum on this board. Utterly worthless. I hope you and CFM both have to go through putting one or both of your parents in a nursing home someday. Maybe that will shut your nasty mouths on the subject.

Of course, being the poor trailer trash your families are, I'm sure you'll each have both hands out for that Medicaid you hate so badly, rather than your poor trashy ass parents paying for it themselves like my mom did.

well said.

11. The Following User Groans At Oracle Of JPP 714 For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-19-2018)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oracle Of JPP 714 For This Post:

Nomad (04-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-18-2018)

13. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn’t claim to know about your mother’s medical condition.

But you gave enough information and I am knowledgeable enough to know you are full of shit

So what you are saying is yo mama would have rather gone to a nursing home than with her loving son? I doubt that. I think it more likely you didn’t want her to be a burden on you so you forced her into a nursing home. I get it. You are a selfish prick.

As for your comment about not being able to administer intravenous narcotics at home, you are truly out of your depth. Is that the lie you tell yourself so you don’t feel bad about sticking mama away in a nursing home?

Let me clue you in you selfish fuck. IV narcotics are administered at home all the time. I can’t believe you are peddling that lie.

Tell ya what pussy. You willing to take a ban bet? Two weeks to the loser. You game? I bet you aren’t you pussy

Now go ask God for forgiveness for leaving your mother in her time of need you selfish prick

14. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Despise America View Post
    I didn’t claim to know about your mother’s medical condition.

But you gave enough information and I am knowledgeable enough to know you are full of shit

So what you are saying is yo mama would have rather gone to a nursing home than with her loving son? I doubt that. I think it more likely you didn’t want her to be a burden on you so you forced her into a nursing home. I get it. You are a selfish prick.

As for your comment about not being able to administer intravenous narcotics at home, you are truly out of your depth. Is that the lie you tell yourself so you don’t feel bad about sticking mama away in a nursing home?

Let me clue you in you selfish fuck. IV narcotics are administered at home all the time. I can’t believe you are peddling that lie.

Tell ya what pussy. You willing to take a ban bet? Two weeks to the loser. You game? I bet you aren’t you pussy

Now go ask God for forgiveness for leaving your mother in her time of need you selfish prick
    Fuck off lying scumbag.

You made comments as if you knew the details of the medical condition of a person you've never met or even been within a hundred miles of, which proves you're nothing but a blowhard gasbag, full of stanky nasty gas from all the shit you're also full of.

Get ready for the day you have to put one or both of your parents (if you even know who they are which I doubt) or maybe your fat cow wife in a nursing home, then remember all of the nasty scumbag vomit you puked at me.

I hope you suffer hard, too. I hope your loved one suffers in agony every second they are in there and all you can do is sit and helplessly watch.

You'll deserve it and so will they just for being associated with evil shit like you.

Rot in hell, turd.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Nomad, when you started this thread did you think it would become this vile?

16. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fuck off lying scumbag.

You made comments as if you knew the details of the medical condition of a person you've never met or even been within a hundred miles of, which proves you're nothing but a blowhard gasbag, full of stanky nasty gas from all the shit you're also full of.

Get ready for the day you have to put one or both of your parents (if you even know who they are which I doubt) or maybe your fat cow wife in a nursing home, then remember all of the nasty scumbag vomit you puked at me.

I hope you suffer hard, too. I hope your loved one suffers in agony every second they are in there and all you can do is sit and helplessly watch.

You'll deserve it and so will they just for being associated with evil shit like you.

Rot in hell, turd.
    All your invective doesn’t change the fact that I caught you lying.

I think you are feeling some guilt

17. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Nomad, when you started this thread did you think it would become this vile?
    Nothing surprises me around here anymore.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing surprises me around here anymore.
    You shouldn’t lie and you wouldn’t get exposed

19. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    So Nomad would have us believe that he begged and pleaded with the State to take care of his besotted mother and was threatened with prison if he didn’t turn her over to the nursing home

True story bro
    Nomad would have us believe he actually preferred to take care of her instead of passing on that responsibility.

20. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Nomad would have us believe he actually preferred to take care of her instead of passing on that responsibility.
    Yeah. Nomad was dragged to prison while his mother was forced into a nursing home. True story bro