Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mueller investigation

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

k #46

It does seem odd that the president of the United States of America needs an extension to file his tax.
    Add that to the fact that Hillary disclosed, and Trump did not, does raise question about whether Trump is hiding something.

In any case, I have more confidence in Mueller than I do in the president.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    k #46

In any case, I have more confidence in Mueller than I do in the president.
    yea ok, that and a dollar will get you a cup of Mcdonalds coffee
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-18-2018)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,611 Times in 7,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,966 Times in 1,782 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Ugly Truth View Post
    Ok. Let's get real here. Answer this question. It's not that difficult.

Just how long to you deranged liberals think this investigation should continue to find absolutely no evidence before it's called off? I know some of you would prefer that it continues as long as he's in office, and probably until the day he dies. I don't want to hear from you ignorant buffoons. STFU. Don't say anything. Be silent. So. Give me a number. How long should this circus of sore losers continue before you are satisfied?
    Trey Gowdy draqged his inquisition into Hillary Clinton's supposed crimes out for several YEARS and the GOP said nary a word...

Now all of a sudden they want things wrapped up quickly.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    attention nut-job

It's been a year and a half, exactly what do you think they are looking for that they havn't found yet? It's a witch hunt that has gone from possible Russian collusion, to your side rolling out whores to trash Trumps personal life.

Does this not strike you as a waste of time?

huh? huh? come on now, spit it out
    Strange how I never saw you complaining about how long Trey Gowdy spent "investigating" Hillary.

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If we do indeed have rule of law, Why is Hillary not in prison? Liberals are doing their best to trash the Constitution. I defend the Constitution and you call me trash? Pathetic. We know who the real scum is. And it's not me.

Here, I will break it down for you in words small enough for Truth Rejector to understand.

Hillary is not in prison because she DID NOTHING WRONG.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has been determined, beyond any doubt, that Hillary is a crook. She simply hasn't been indicted yet, because she still has the protection of powerful liberals.

Federal criminal law makes it a felony when any custodian of official government records “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same.” Which is exactly what she did. The crime is punishable by up to three years in prison. And interestingly, Congress felt strongly enough about the crime that it included the unusual provision that the perpetrator shall “forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”
    "Proven beyond any doubt", eh that Hillary is a crook?

Alright...prove it.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    It does seem odd that the president of the United States of America needs an extension to file his tax.
    It only seems odd to idiots like you because you are a low information dullard who cant think for himself and still believes in unicorns and fairy's.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaCrite View Post
    Trey Gowdy draqged his inquisition into Hillary Clinton's supposed crimes out for several YEARS and the GOP said nary a word...
    There's nothing "supposed" about Hillary's crimes you low information dumbass. The only thing preventing her from getting prosecuted were Deep State criminals like Comey.

Hopefully she will be brought to justice soon.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

The Ugly Truth (04-18-2018)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaCrite View Post
    Strange how I never saw you complaining about how long Trey Gowdy spent "investigating" Hillary.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Or two beers.

Either you are obtuse, or are obfuscating.

I doubt I'm unique in these perspectives. Mueller seems to have a very impressive résumé & reputation.

The kitty-cat grabber in chief also has a reputation, but of a completely different character.

It's not just sear.
    Apparently a few hundred million of my closest friends feel the same way. And that not only portends for 2020. This is a so called off-year election year as well. And with a reported record number of Republicans deserting congress, we are serious risk of the Dems making gains; potentially even retaking the House.

And though I'm not too wild about stating the obvious, since you're playing obtuse, it may also mean that Mueller may drop the boom on Trump, and may even put Pence into the white house.

We'll see.
    "It should be obvious to anyone why conservatives and libertarians should be against Trump. He has no grounding in belief. No core philosophy. No morals. No loyalty. No curiosity. No empathy and no understanding. He demands personal loyalty and not loyalty to the nation. His only core belief is in his own superiority to everyone else. His only want is exercise more and more personal power." smb / purveyor of fact 18/03/18

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaCRITE View Post
    Here, I will break it down for you in words small enough for Truth Rejector to understand.

Hillary is not in prison because she DID NOTHING WRONG.
    WRONG! Let me break it down in crayon because you still have a third grade mentality and IQ; she is only not in prison because criminal asshats like Comey, Obama and Loretta Elizabeth Lynch did everything they could to sweep her abuse of power under the rug.

But alas, you're a clueless low information hyper partisan lying leftist moron on steroids; why would you care about mundane things like facts and the truth?

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

PS
    "It only seems odd to idiots like you because you are a low information dullard who cant think for himself and still believes in unicorns and fairy's." TD #67
    a) In one read-through I count four errors in your single sentence. You obviously lack all but a rudimentary command of the English language.

b) You think you're smarter than me? OK What's your IQ? What's your college degree in? What was your GPA your graduating year?

This is your big chance TD. Impress us all! Tell us something interesting.

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    "Proven beyond any doubt", eh that Hillary is a crook?

Alright...prove it.
    18 U.S. Code § 2232 — Destruction or removal of property to prevent seizure

(a) Destruction or Removal of Property To Prevent Seizure

Whoever, before, during, or after any search for or seizure of property by any person authorized to make such search or seizure, knowingly destroys, damages, wastes, disposes of, transfers, or otherwise takes any action, or knowingly attempts to destroy, damage, waste, dispose of, transfer, or otherwise take any action, for the purpose of preventing or impairing the Government’s lawful authority to take such property into its custody or control or to continue holding such property under its lawful custody and control, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

(b) Impairment of In Rem Jurisdiction

Whoever, knowing that property is subject to the in rem jurisdiction of a United States court for purposes of civil forfeiture under Federal law, knowingly and without authority from that court, destroys, damages, wastes, disposes of, transfers, or otherwise takes any action, or knowingly attempts to destroy, damage, waste, dispose of, transfer, or otherwise take any action, for the purpose of impairing or defeating the court’s continuing in rem jurisdiction over the property, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1512 — Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

(c) Whoever corruptly

(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or

(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 641 — Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use, or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof, …

Shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than ten years or both. …

18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information …

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer —

Shall be fined not more than $10, 000 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both. (g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy, shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

The Ugly Truth (04-18-2018)

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by searedBrain View Post
    The kitty-cat grabber in chief also has a reputation, but of a completely different character.
    This is why we point at lying leftists and laugh at them. You're not here for facts or truth. Just to emote and erupt with.....

WARNING…….Trump Derangement Syndrome.…….WARNING!

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by searedBrains View Post
    PS

a) In one read-through I count four errors in your single sentence. You obviously lack all but a rudimentary command of the English language.
    Irony from an idiot who doesn't know how to use the "reply with quote" feature.

b) You think you're smarter than me? OK What's your IQ? What's your college degree in? What was your GPA your graduating year?
    My big toe is more intelligent shit-for-brains. But go ahead, give me some of that intelligence you seem to be bragging about. I know, tell us how the Russians colluded with Trump so that he could beat Hillary.

This is your big chance TD. Impress us all! Tell us something interesting.
    You think your whiny bullshit is interesting?