Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Way too early College Football Poll

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Maybe one day, when you're all grown up, you will figure out you don't have to suck the dick of every man you admire. I'm sorry you have been so mistreated by those you looked up yo.
    Maybe one day you'll stop sucking the dick of every coach you admire. Did Saban not acknowledge the "job" you did on him and you are upset about it?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Maybe one day you'll stop sucking the dick of every coach you admire. Did Saban not acknowledge the "job" you did on him and you are upset about it?
    Good things coming the season, CFM. Keep watching the Tide roll!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Good things coming the season, CFM. Keep watching the Tide roll!
    How many do you predict will commit criminal acts and/or get arrested before the season starts?

A quick look since Saban became head coach shows a significant of players/former players having been arrested for things including drugs, weapons, CDV, robbery, and fraudulent use of a credit card just to name a few. He's doing a fine job setting the example of how to be a productive citizen.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How many do you predict will commit criminal acts and/or get arrested before the season starts?

A quick look since Saban became head coach shows a significant of players/former players having been arrested for things including drugs, weapons, CDV, robbery, and fraudulent use of a credit card just to name a few. He's doing a fine job setting the example of how to be a productive citizen.
    Awww, does that break your heart?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awww, does that break your heart?
    Just proves that Saban is no different than the thugs he tolerates. All one has to do is look at the plethora of crimes committed by those he supposedly mentored to see he's a failure at making men out of boys.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just proves that Saban is no different than the thugs he tolerates. All one has to do is look at the plethora of crimes committed by those he supposedly mentored to see he's a failure at making men out of boys.
    I really like that you finally self identified as a "Wimpy Coward Loser". It helps newbies know who to avoid. Good job.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really like that you finally self identified as a "Wimpy Coward Loser". It helps newbies know who to avoid. Good job.
    I'm satisfied in knowing that before your wife died she had a real man since the pussy she married couldn't get the job done. You're welcome.

Did Saban tap it, too? You two seem to be close enough for you to have shared.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm satisfied in knowing that before your wife died she had a real man since the pussy she married couldn't get the job done. You're welcome.

Did Saban get his shot, too? You two seem to be close enough for you to have shared.
    Still taking the low road, huh? You are a disgusting little piece of shit. Before we met, she had pretty high standards, so you wouldn't have had a chance. After we started dating? Her standards were even higher. She wouldn't have noticed you. You know, if you worked up the guts to approach her.

BTW, personal attacks on a man's late wife is about as low as it gets. Can't think of much lower.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still taking the low road, huh? You are a disgusting little piece of shit. Before we met, she had pretty high standards, so you wouldn't have had a chance. After we started dating? Her standards were even higher. She wouldn't have noticed you. You know, if you worked up the guts to approach her.

BTW, personal attacks on a man's late wife is about as low as it gets. Can't think of much lower.
    If she married you, she proved she didn't have standards.

That you keep having to defend what you say isn't true proves you have doubts. If it's not true, there is no need to address it. If you address it, you aren't sure.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If she married you, she proved she didn't have standards.

That you keep having to defend what you say isn't true proves you have doubts. If it's not true, there is no need to address it. If you address it, you aren't sure.
    Slandering my late wife does, in fact, warrant a specific response. But since you are a Wimpy Coward Loser, and won't meet me face to face, I'll settle for pointing out your disgusting and depraved behavior.

It is easy to talk shit on a keyboard. Say some of this to my face. Oh yeah, I forgot. You won't meet me. And you lie with some regularity. What a joke.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Slandering my late wife does, in fact, warrant a specific response. But since you are a Wimpy Coward Loser, and won't meet me face to face, I'll settle for pointing out your disgusting and depraved behavior.

It is easy to talk shit on a keyboard. Say some of this to my face. Oh yeah, I forgot. You won't meet me. And you lie with some regularity. What a joke.
    It's easy to say you'll be somewhere you go regularly then just "coincidentally" not be there on that one occasion.

I'm going to need an answer as to whether your buddy Saban tapped that thing.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's easy to say you'll be somewhere you go regularly then just "coincidentally" not be there on that one occasion.

I'm going to need an answer as to whether your buddy Saban tapped that thing.
    It's easy to say you went somewhere. But then, pretending to be oblivious to everything doesn't help. No, you weren't there.

I do go there often. But the fact that I was not there, when you didn't tell me you were coming into town, simply means I didn't go on that one night. Could have been a band I didn't care for, or I could have been doing something else.

What was going on there that night? Do you remember? And what day/date were you there? Can you remember the date and the day of the week? You know, when you drove all the way to Atlanta?

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's easy to say you went somewhere. But then, pretending to be oblivious to everything doesn't help. No, you weren't there.

I do go there often. But the fact that I was not there, when you didn't tell me you were coming into town, simply means I didn't go on that one night. Could have been a band I didn't care for, or I could have been doing something else.

What was going on there that night? Do you remember? And what day/date were you there? Can you remember the date and the day of the week? You know, when you drove all the way to Atlanta?
    Or it could be that you want to have an excuse.

I've already told you what went on that night. Apparently you can't remember.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Or it could be that you want to have an excuse.

I've already told you what went on that night. Apparently you can't remember.
    No, you have not. Another lie.

Talk is cheap. Murphy Candler Park. Let me know when.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you have not. Another lie.

Talk is cheap. Murphy Candler Park. Let me know when.
    So you can't remember what I told you? You can't remember what your response was when I told you what went on that night?