Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This year the polls won't call the 2018 election.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default This year the polls won't call the 2018 election.

What we are watching across this country is a massacre of the red party by the blue party. There has been close to 40 special election , and 37 switched from red to blue and four switched from blue to read. The democrats winning big in conservative states.
    The real killer for the right is the number of Dems that will vote, making the polls less accurate with increased probability, all going to the democrats and all away from the conservitives.
    So it is My belief that the neutral states, the undecided states, will all go blue and the lowest difference in polls from blue to red will go against the polls for blue wins. I see it at 50- 50 Total right now , which is a win for the right but one more and this country will start it's change back from Insanity , rejecting everything that the mental case can throw at them.
    The real point is their leaders time is short and that will take the vice hater with him, they were and are connected at the hip. Both guilty.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    What we are watching across this country is a massacre of the red party by the blue party. There has been close to 40 special election , and 37 switched from red to blue and four switched from blue to read. The democrats winning big in conservative states.
    This claim is pure BULLSHIT!

The real killer for the right is the number of Dems that will vote, making the polls less accurate with increased probability, all going to the democrats and all away from the conservitives.
    Most leftist retards don't vote which is why the Democratic Party of the Jackass is losing still.

So it is My belief that the neutral states, the undecided states, will all go blue and the lowest difference in polls from blue to red will go against the polls for blue wins. I see it at 50- 50 Total right now , which is a win for the right but one more and this country will start it's change back from Insanity , rejecting everything that the mental case can throw at them.
    The real point is their leaders time is short and that will take the vice hater with him, they were and are connected at the hip. Both guilty.
    My prediction about this massive pile of leftist fantastical bile.....

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

the numbers are for a Democratic party win

The Dems have to get 60% of the vote just to get 50% in the total

the number of Democratic voters to show this time around will hopefully be too high for the republican cheating to overcome

even if the Russians try to help the republican party again

The people are now aware of that type of cheating

both the press and the voters.

The republicans will need to get Chinas help too or some other wealthy country who wants to harm our Democracy

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,524 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sounds like when your side predicted a Hillary landslide. I think I'll wait till closer to Nov.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Irish Exit (04-16-2018), Truth Detector (04-16-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeshTard View Post
    the numbers are for a Democratic party win

The Dems have to get 60% of the vote just to get 50% in the total

the number of Democratic voters to show this time around will hopefully be too high for the republican cheating to overcome

even if the Russians try to help the republican party again

The people are now aware of that type of cheating

both the press and the voters.

The republicans will need to get Chinas help too or some other wealthy country who wants to harm our Democracy
    You cling to that loon.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

With an election five months away, nothing is guaranteed, trends seem to indicate the Democrats will do good, but Congressional elections are just as much local in nature as national. A lot of people vote for the guy who bought home the bacon rather than the blunders of the sitting President

Where I live is considered a swing district, but the Democrats have nominated a University professor, we have four large schools in the area, he can talk economics and trade with the best, very interesting, but is completely out of his element when questioned on local concerns, and he is running against a polished veteran. And that is a swing district most likely considered favoring Democrats but the story on the ground is different

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This claim is pure BULLSHIT!

Most leftist retards don't vote which is why the Democratic Party of the Jackass is losing still.

My prediction about this massive pile of leftist fantastical bile.....

Beautiful , if that wasn't a defencive response nothing is, so this guys haunted by the validity of the facts I've supplied here, that's a good thing.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    With an election five months away, nothing is guaranteed, trends seem to indicate the Democrats will do good, but Congressional elections are just as much local in nature as national. A lot of people vote for the guy who bought home the bacon rather than the blunders of the sitting President

Where I live is considered a swing district, but the Democrats have nominated a University professor, we have four large schools in the area, he can talk economics and trade with the best, very interesting, but is completely out of his element when questioned on local concerns, and he is running against a polished veteran. And that is a swing district most likely considered favoring Democrats but the story on the ground is different
    Lets keep in mind that many of these district that were taken over by the democrats , were locked into the right and many of those polled to the red, My guess is ,if anything happens, it will be the increase the lean to the blue over the next 5 months.
    Every day their slime ball leader is in office, brings us democrats close to winning the house and the senate. Still tough but getting better every day. Now if the clown ends up charged in 5 months which surely can happen, the Dems will win by a landslide.
    The increased numbers of voters that I'm suggesting, will be the first major move because of demographics, the key that will soon put this hate group into the history book. The votes that we need will come this next election.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wednesday November 7th is going to be Fun day around here.

Well ... for those of us who'll log in.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mueller is about to release a report to congress on the trumpy and russian crimes

any republican that votes to protect trumpy will be thrown out of office

Any republican who votes for impeachment will be throw out of office

No republican will be saved

its their own fault for backing lies all their careers

if they vote to impeach they will have a career after congress

if they vote to protect him they wont have a career after congress

even if they are not willing to vote to PROTECT the country they can vote to protect their own lives

trump will not be someone anyone wants to be associated with

vote for trump and go down in history as a Russian loving traitor to this nation

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

Election Day is usually the day I enjoy most because that is when all the paid posters accidentally reveal themselves pumping everybody for specific information to get to the GOTV machines. "Light turn out!!! Where do you live? Which precinct?"

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Election Day is usually the day I enjoy most because that is when all the paid posters accidentally reveal themselves pumping everybody for specific information to get to the GOTV machines. "Light turn out!!! Where do you live? Which precinct?"

... actually it's when they disappear for 2 or 3 days.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Beautiful , if that wasn't a defencive response nothing is,
    What was defensive; I merely pointed out the lunacy of your positions.

so this guys haunted by the validity of the facts I've supplied here, that's a good thing.
    Wrong; I am haunted by your ignorance and hyperbole.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Burpin View Post

I think there is going to be a lot of morose disappointment from the left November 7th. I will be sure to check in though.

It might look like it did on election night in 2016 when all the leftist liars saw their glorious predictions turn out to be a great big NOTHING.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I think there is going to be a lot of morose disappointment from the left November 7th. I will be sure to check in though.

It might look like it did on election night in 2016 when all the leftist liars saw their glorious predictions turn out to be a great big NOTHING.
    Disappointed, funny since you elected your hate candidate , who my be the lowest animal in the world and you support that piece of shit, you don't think people will try to change the lies and hate your trying to call a party. Boy are you ever wrong. It's got 5 months to get worse with the scum bag as your leader.