Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: This year the polls won't call the 2018 election.

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default This year the polls won't call the 2018 election.

    What we are watching across this country is a massacre of the red party by the blue party. There has been close to 40 special election , and 37 switched from red to blue and four switched from blue to read. The democrats winning big in conservative states.
    The real killer for the right is the number of Dems that will vote, making the polls less accurate with increased probability, all going to the democrats and all away from the conservitives.
    So it is My belief that the neutral states, the undecided states, will all go blue and the lowest difference in polls from blue to red will go against the polls for blue wins. I see it at 50- 50 Total right now , which is a win for the right but one more and this country will start it's change back from Insanity , rejecting everything that the mental case can throw at them.
    The real point is their leaders time is short and that will take the vice hater with him, they were and are connected at the hip. Both guilty.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    What we are watching across this country is a massacre of the red party by the blue party. There has been close to 40 special election , and 37 switched from red to blue and four switched from blue to read. The democrats winning big in conservative states.
    This claim is pure BULLSHIT!

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    The real killer for the right is the number of Dems that will vote, making the polls less accurate with increased probability, all going to the democrats and all away from the conservitives.
    Most leftist retards don't vote which is why the Democratic Party of the Jackass is losing still.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    So it is My belief that the neutral states, the undecided states, will all go blue and the lowest difference in polls from blue to red will go against the polls for blue wins. I see it at 50- 50 Total right now , which is a win for the right but one more and this country will start it's change back from Insanity , rejecting everything that the mental case can throw at them.
    The real point is their leaders time is short and that will take the vice hater with him, they were and are connected at the hip. Both guilty.
    My prediction about this massive pile of leftist fantastical bile.....

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    88,677
    Thanks
    16,187
    Thanked 11,185 Times in 8,855 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,339 Times in 4,966 Posts

    Default

    the numbers are for a Democratic party win

    The Dems have to get 60% of the vote just to get 50% in the total

    the number of Democratic voters to show this time around will hopefully be too high for the republican cheating to overcome


    even if the Russians try to help the republican party again

    The people are now aware of that type of cheating

    both the press and the voters.


    The republicans will need to get Chinas help too or some other wealthy country who wants to harm our Democracy

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    2,634
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 968 Posts
    Groans
    687
    Groaned 86 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    What we are watching across this country is a massacre of the red party by the blue party. There has been close to 40 special election , and 37 switched from red to blue and four switched from blue to read. The democrats winning big in conservative states.
    The real killer for the right is the number of Dems that will vote, making the polls less accurate with increased probability, all going to the democrats and all away from the conservitives.
    So it is My belief that the neutral states, the undecided states, will all go blue and the lowest difference in polls from blue to red will go against the polls for blue wins. I see it at 50- 50 Total right now , which is a win for the right but one more and this country will start it's change back from Insanity , rejecting everything that the mental case can throw at them.
    The real point is their leaders time is short and that will take the vice hater with him, they were and are connected at the hip. Both guilty.
    Sounds like when your side predicted a Hillary landslide. I think I'll wait till closer to Nov.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

    Kacper (04-16-2018), Truth Detector (04-16-2018)

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeshTard View Post
    the numbers are for a Democratic party win

    The Dems have to get 60% of the vote just to get 50% in the total

    the number of Democratic voters to show this time around will hopefully be too high for the republican cheating to overcome

    even if the Russians try to help the republican party again

    The people are now aware of that type of cheating

    both the press and the voters.

    The republicans will need to get Chinas help too or some other wealthy country who wants to harm our Democracy
    You cling to that loon.
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,368
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,727 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 138 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    What we are watching across this country is a massacre of the red party by the blue party. There has been close to 40 special election , and 37 switched from red to blue and four switched from blue to read. The democrats winning big in conservative states.
    The real killer for the right is the number of Dems that will vote, making the polls less accurate with increased probability, all going to the democrats and all away from the conservitives.
    So it is My belief that the neutral states, the undecided states, will all go blue and the lowest difference in polls from blue to red will go against the polls for blue wins. I see it at 50- 50 Total right now , which is a win for the right but one more and this country will start it's change back from Insanity , rejecting everything that the mental case can throw at them.
    The real point is their leaders time is short and that will take the vice hater with him, they were and are connected at the hip. Both guilty.
    With an election five months away, nothing is guaranteed, trends seem to indicate the Democrats will do good, but Congressional elections are just as much local in nature as national. A lot of people vote for the guy who bought home the bacon rather than the blunders of the sitting President

    Where I live is considered a swing district, but the Democrats have nominated a University professor, we have four large schools in the area, he can talk economics and trade with the best, very interesting, but is completely out of his element when questioned on local concerns, and he is running against a polished veteran. And that is a swing district most likely considered favoring Democrats but the story on the ground is different

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This claim is pure BULLSHIT!



    Most leftist retards don't vote which is why the Democratic Party of the Jackass is losing still.




    My prediction about this massive pile of leftist fantastical bile.....

    Beautiful , if that wasn't a defencive response nothing is, so this guys haunted by the validity of the facts I've supplied here, that's a good thing.

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    With an election five months away, nothing is guaranteed, trends seem to indicate the Democrats will do good, but Congressional elections are just as much local in nature as national. A lot of people vote for the guy who bought home the bacon rather than the blunders of the sitting President

    Where I live is considered a swing district, but the Democrats have nominated a University professor, we have four large schools in the area, he can talk economics and trade with the best, very interesting, but is completely out of his element when questioned on local concerns, and he is running against a polished veteran. And that is a swing district most likely considered favoring Democrats but the story on the ground is different
    Lets keep in mind that many of these district that were taken over by the democrats , were locked into the right and many of those polled to the red, My guess is ,if anything happens, it will be the increase the lean to the blue over the next 5 months.
    Every day their slime ball leader is in office, brings us democrats close to winning the house and the senate. Still tough but getting better every day. Now if the clown ends up charged in 5 months which surely can happen, the Dems will win by a landslide.
    The increased numbers of voters that I'm suggesting, will be the first major move because of demographics, the key that will soon put this hate group into the history book. The votes that we need will come this next election.

  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 57 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Wednesday November 7th is going to be Fun day around here.

    Well ... for those of us who'll log in.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    What does "Moved on Her Like a Bitch" mean? Like a Bitch in Heat and is Donald Trump a Gay Bitch? ~ Donald's Trump's own words

  11. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    88,677
    Thanks
    16,187
    Thanked 11,185 Times in 8,855 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,339 Times in 4,966 Posts

    Default

    Mueller is about to release a report to congress on the trumpy and russian crimes


    any republican that votes to protect trumpy will be thrown out of office

    Any republican who votes for impeachment will be throw out of office


    No republican will be saved

    its their own fault for backing lies all their careers


    if they vote to impeach they will have a career after congress


    if they vote to protect him they wont have a career after congress


    even if they are not willing to vote to PROTECT the country they can vote to protect their own lives


    trump will not be someone anyone wants to be associated with


    vote for trump and go down in history as a Russian loving traitor to this nation

  12. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 335 Times in 268 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 32 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Wednesday November 7th is going to be Fun day around here.

    Well ... for those of us who'll log in.
    Election Day is usually the day I enjoy most because that is when all the paid posters accidentally reveal themselves pumping everybody for specific information to get to the GOTV machines. "Light turn out!!! Where do you live? Which precinct?"

  13. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    5,137
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 57 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Election Day is usually the day I enjoy most because that is when all the paid posters accidentally reveal themselves pumping everybody for specific information to get to the GOTV machines. "Light turn out!!! Where do you live? Which precinct?"

    ... actually it's when they disappear for 2 or 3 days.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    What does "Moved on Her Like a Bitch" mean? Like a Bitch in Heat and is Donald Trump a Gay Bitch? ~ Donald's Trump's own words

  14. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    Beautiful , if that wasn't a defencive response nothing is,
    What was defensive; I merely pointed out the lunacy of your positions.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    so this guys haunted by the validity of the facts I've supplied here, that's a good thing.
    Wrong; I am haunted by your ignorance and hyperbole.
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  15. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burpin View Post
    Wednesday November 7th is going to be Fun day around here.

    Well ... for those of us who'll log in.
    I think there is going to be a lot of morose disappointment from the left November 7th. I will be sure to check in though.

    It might look like it did on election night in 2016 when all the leftist liars saw their glorious predictions turn out to be a great big NOTHING.
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  16. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I think there is going to be a lot of morose disappointment from the left November 7th. I will be sure to check in though.

    It might look like it did on election night in 2016 when all the leftist liars saw their glorious predictions turn out to be a great big NOTHING.
    Disappointed, funny since you elected your hate candidate , who my be the lowest animal in the world and you support that piece of shit, you don't think people will try to change the lies and hate your trying to call a party. Boy are you ever wrong. It's got 5 months to get worse with the scum bag as your leader.

Similar Threads

  1. 2018: The Year of the woMEN
    By Yaya in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2018, 08:07 AM
  2. Kansas election offers preview for 2018
    By Thing1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-14-2017, 01:05 PM
  3. Di-Fi signals she will run for re-election in 2018
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2017, 06:32 AM
  4. Polls, Debates, election day!
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 09:46 AM
  5. Too close to call: polls just closed
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 02:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •