Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: "Trump wants to review material seized from personal lawyer"

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    88,677
    Thanks
    16,187
    Thanked 11,185 Times in 8,855 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,339 Times in 4,966 Posts

    Default

    you screwed the pooch good this time TD

    there is no recovery for you dick spittle


    just change your name already and save your self the idiots fight of defending trumpy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    guno (04-16-2018)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,007
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 1,142 Posts
    Groans
    1,228
    Groaned 337 Times in 321 Posts

    Default

    Deflector displaying his ignorance and susceptibility to propaganda again., as always you are wrong. http://www.theamericanconservative.c...ent-privilege/ Have someone read this to you and explain it carefully, in small words.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    evince (04-16-2018), guno (04-16-2018)

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeshTard View Post
    you screwed the pooch good this time TD

    there is no recovery for you dick spittle

    just change your name already and save your self the idiots fight of defending trumpy
    I haven't been wrong about anything yet; you however, never get anything right you loon.

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  6. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Deflector displaying his ignorance and susceptibility to propaganda again., as always you are wrong. http://www.theamericanconservative.c...ent-privilege/ Have someone read this to you and explain it carefully, in small words.
    You're a moron on steroids that can't even comprehend your own links shit--for-brains.

    The privilege is held by the client, not the attorney
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    88,677
    Thanks
    16,187
    Thanked 11,185 Times in 8,855 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 5,339 Times in 4,966 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I haven't been wrong about anything yet; you however, never get anything right you loon.

    remember all that defending of Bush lies and failure you did idiot


    those posts are still here you brain dead shit box

  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,368
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,727 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 138 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That is what client privilege is all about. The client is the one with the right, not the lawyer. No wonder you're a lying leftist, you can't get even basic facts right.
    Not true, if the prosecutors present proof that the client and lawyer may have committed an illegality the client doesn't get to first review the evidence and remove that which he doesn't want used, you've been watching too many Perry Mason reruns

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    guno (04-16-2018)

  10. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeshTard View Post
    remember all that defending of Bush lies and failure you did idiot
    My defense of Bush was based on facts. Your lunatic rants are based on lunacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeshTard View Post
    those posts are still here you brain dead shit box
    Start a new thread and I will mop the floor with your nasty hair on the facts dumbfuck.
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  11. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archcriesalot View Post
    Not true, if the prosecutors present proof that the client and lawyer may have committed an illegality the client doesn't get to first review the evidence and remove that which he doesn't want used, you've been watching too many Perry Mason reruns
    There you go again with all the moronic "ifs" and "buts". The FACT remains, the client has a right to the privacy of their communications with their attorney.

    I want you to attempt to engage your brain for a minute. The leftist headline was TRUMP ATTORNEY offices raided. Now you idiots are claiming, he wasn't Trumps attorney. Dunce.
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  12. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 275 Times in 229 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 54 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It is not his. Where does he think he gets that right?
    He should be able to sift out information about his yoga classes and grand kids like hillary did before deleting all those emails.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    Stretch (04-16-2018)

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,368
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,727 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 138 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    There you go again with all the moronic "ifs" and "buts". The FACT remains, the client has a right to the privacy of their communications with their attorney.

    I want you to attempt to engage your brain for a minute. The leftist headline was TRUMP ATTORNEY offices raided. Now you idiots are claiming, he wasn't Trumps attorney. Dunce.
    And again your wrong, they had been investigating Cohen for months and obtained the search warrant from a judge and Trump's own Justice Dept because they felt there might exist a potential illegality with Cohen and his clients, which today Cohen has to offer proof he has been actively working with more than one client

    Your "FACTS" are erroneous, and your having to resort the the personal crapola to "prove" your point only reinforces thier incorrectness

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    guno (04-16-2018), Rune (04-16-2018)

  16. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    15,440
    Thanks
    2,926
    Thanked 6,572 Times in 4,819 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 540 Times in 521 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    He should be able to sift out information about his yoga classes and grand kids like hillary did before deleting all those emails.
    It’s a shame Trump didn’t get a chance to use Bleach Bit on Cohen’s files before they raided his office lol.
    Stop whining and go make your case to the voters~Barack Hussein Obama

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Evmetro (04-16-2018), Stretch (04-16-2018), Truth Detector (04-16-2018)

  18. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,368
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,727 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 138 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    He should be able to sift out information about his yoga classes and grand kids like hillary did before deleting all those emails.
    Hillary wasn't under a court action at the time, then again, she was never under any type of legal consideration, well, unless of course you count right wing demogogues and talk shoes litigating inneundos 24/7 for six years straight

  19. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Squire Patton Boggs dumped Michael Cohen.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squire_Patton_Boggs

  20. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archcriesalot View Post
    And again your wrong, they had been investigating Cohen for months and obtained the search warrant from a judge and Trump's own Justice Dept because they felt there might exist a potential illegality with Cohen and his clients, which today Cohen has to offer proof he has been actively working with more than one client
    You don't break down doors like the Gestapo based on POTENTIAL illegality. What are the charges?

    Quote Originally Posted by archcriesalot View Post
    Your "FACTS" are erroneous, and your having to resort the the personal crapola to "prove" your point only reinforces thier incorrectness
    Irony coming from a dullard who wouldn't know a fact if it walked up and slapped him upside his thick empty head.
    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

  21. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    21,926
    Thanks
    26,089
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 4,222 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,575 Times in 2,317 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archcriesalot View Post
    Hillary wasn't under a court action at the time, then again, she was never under any type of legal consideration, well, unless of course you count right wing demogogues and talk shoes litigating inneundos 24/7 for six years straight
    You do realize you are a willful lying idiot right?

    The real fantasy world is the one that allows Democrats to run from a past that never was to a future no one wants


    Quote Originally Posted by floridaFOOL View Post
    Shove it up your ass, bro, there aint nothing you can do about it but whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    see these assholes know NOTHING but party over country.
    I cant wait tell they are dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Idiot... try to remember what you have argued from one post to the next, before you start making your shit up... Dunce!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 03:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 02:48 AM
  3. Imagine if GW Bush said "It's a personal insult if whites don't vote trump"
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 04:28 PM
  4. "The Making of Donald Trump" ~ ~ (The Final "Nail" In Trumpy's "Box")
    By Mr. Shaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:34 AM
  5. Scientists make "Impossible Material" ... by accident
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 09:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •