Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joy Of Being Offensive.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

[QUOTE=Mayocide when?;2319555]Beautiful white women here:

A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Mayocide when?;2319594]This song has the n word in it:

Many do. Take the rap group NWA. The last two words are "With Attitude." You probably know what the "N" stands for. But my being able to write it here is a different matter. Also, I noticed you didn't.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,025 Times in 6,220 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Coolzone: (A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight)

What the fuck is your issue anyway, kiddo? What person whines about not being able to say really offensive things, on a free speech forum? Didn't you read the rules? Oh well, just another annoying brat to ignore.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    What offends varies from group to group. When I first started discussing politics on the Net there was a site where you could be as offensive as you liked, as long as you could take it as well as dish it out, and I still miss it. Meanwhile, you hope you can guess what is offensive to those who do all the work of setting up sites. My trouble is that I am a bad guesser!
    I don't care if the truth offends the money making abilities of those who set up this forum. The truth has value. If in speaking it I am offensive, I have the ability to back up that "offensiveness" with cold hard facts. But as far as forums are concerned, that doesn't matter.
    Also, there is no work involved in creating a forum. If you have the money, all you have to do is buy forum creation software and have its appearance altered to suit your tastes. There are even free sites out there where you can start your own forum. The problem with them is that you get what you pay for. Which is just about nothing. For example, this forum has many categories in which you can talk about various topics. In the two free forums I tried to create, they only gave you one. Even then, anybody there still isn't allowed to say what they want.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mayocide when? View Post
    And what is offensive to the edgy 14 year old who started this thread is white women pregnant with superior negro seed.
    Superior?! If they were that, they wouldn't be with white women!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Coolzone: (A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight)

What the fuck is your issue anyway, kiddo? What person whines about not being able to say really offensive things, on a free speech forum? Didn't you read the rules? Oh well, just another annoying brat to ignore.
    Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. Or piss off.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=coolzone;2320371]
    Beautiful white women here:

A few of them are SN bitches. So they aren't beautiful to me. As for the white ones, only a traitorous moron would call abandoning their culture by covering themselves like that "beautiful." Tell me, is it White people from Europe flooding into Africa and the Middle East? Is it White people sneaking into mexico? You need to screw your fu*king head on straight!
    That's the future for ALL white women.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-16-2018), Phantasmal (04-16-2018)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolzone View Post
    Superior?! If they were that, they wouldn't be with white women!
    They spreadin the black dick around so some white bitches can finally get some decent dick. It's nothing to be ashamed of. They'll have a beautiful black babies that can make even more white women happy.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-16-2018)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Coolzone is sperging out so hard. It's hilarious. He talked some serious shit about how offensive and edgy was, but he cannot take. Just jumps straight on the bait. Are you like the new Tom or something sperg?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-16-2018), Phantasmal (04-16-2018)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=coolzone;2320384]
    This song has the n word in it:

Many do. Take the rap group NWA. The last two words are "With Attitude." You probably know what the "N" stands for. But my being able to write it here is a different matter. Also, I noticed you didn't.
    NWA did some fantastic shit, very amazing and innovative group:

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=coolzone;2320355]
    Offended much little snowflake?
    Your pictures are revolting and an abomination. Because when different species interbreed, it IS an abomination! And don't give me that crap about Whites and negroes being the same species. They're not. Also, about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. Why? Like it or not, the explanation is that negroes are so fu*king ugly! I was even told of one negro my cousin knew why he only dated white girls. His answer was, "What would I want one of those ugly things for."
    Here is another reason why what you show is an abomination. In nature, it is the general rule for species to diverge. Convergence is an abomination because it goes against nature. Out in the wild, it almost never happens. If you want to know more, go to this link and download the book. There is a chapter in it that deals with the "species" point that I made. The book is only about 100 pages long with quite a few pictures to help prove various points. In that regard, it should be right up your ally.
    I know that you have been brainwashed and raised to be a filthy traitor. And being such is most likely even enjoyable to you. But if you think you can handle the truth, here is the link. http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...FORBIDDEN!.pdf
    Here's a fiiinnnneeee african bitch:

You gotta believe I would betray my race for her, wouldn't take more than a couple of seconds.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-16-2018), Mott the Hoople (04-16-2018)

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is cultsmasher isn't it? LOL

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So that means acting like an ass hole is copacetic?
    You should know!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coolzone View Post
    I don't care if the truth offends the money making abilities of those who set up this forum. The truth has value. If in speaking it I am offensive, I have the ability to back up that "offensiveness" with cold hard facts. But as far as forums are concerned, that doesn't matter.
    Also, there is no work involved in creating a forum. If you have the money, all you have to do is buy forum creation software and have its appearance altered to suit your tastes. There are even free sites out there where you can start your own forum. The problem with them is that you get what you pay for. Which is just about nothing. For example, this forum has many categories in which you can talk about various topics. In the two free forums I tried to create, they only gave you one. Even then, anybody there still isn't allowed to say what they want.
    Well, fair play, I wouldn't do it, would you?

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Would iambic pentameter have killed you?
    LOL Fucking asshole!
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Irish Exit (04-16-2018)