Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anybody Like The Truth Unforbidden?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolzone View Post
    You already have them. The cooties of ignorance. Worse yet, you like them! Even then, it's hard to believe that you could be afraid of looking at some pictures. Also, ever think of choosing a different username? Because no "Prophet" has ever had anything but bullshit to spout. Deny that and I'll be forced to recommend another book to you. One that doesn't have any pictures and will require a lot more reading.
    thank you Dr. Seuss......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-23-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 4,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

I don't care if you download it or not. If you don't, it is your loss. But it would be nice if you did and found something in it that you disagree with. I might even be able to discuss it with you here.
    I disagreed with about everything. It is a rant against Jews, blacks, the U. S., the Holocaust, etc. The writer, a white separatist, hates everyone except Adolph Hitler.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I disagreed with about everything. It is a rant against Jews, blacks, the U. S., the Holocaust, etc. The writer, a white separatist, hates everyone except Adolph Hitler.
    From what you say, I take it you downloaded it and looked at it. Tell me. Was there any "rant" that you think is untrue? After all, that's the whole fucking point. What is true or untrue. If you dislike it so much and disagreed with so much, surely you can give me at least one "for instance" of what is untrue.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From what you say, I take it you downloaded it and looked at it. Tell me. Was there any "rant" that you think is untrue? After all, that's the whole fucking point. What is true or untrue. If you dislike it so much and disagreed with so much, surely you can give me at least one "for instance" of what is untrue.
    I disliked all the hatred against Jews and others. I doubt the veracity of picture of the Jewish guy who has $500 trillion dollars and owns most of the central banks of the world. It doesn't make the Holocaust untrue just because the book said it is. Its attempt to prove it listed stuff like the Russians built the gas chambers after the war, but gave no evidence to support those claims.

Anybody who calls people "niggers" is ignorant. Any writer who bases information on "I have been told" is not reliable. Anybody who thinks "species" (race)
    " mixing among different species of human is bestality and an abomination!" is a bigoted, judgmental fool.

The guy preaches hate against all groups except whites but he doesn't even like whites if they are Jewish. His world would be a terrible place to live.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, here are his recommendations for action:

"After first declaring martial law, remove all non-whites from all military instillations and police departments. Then give all non-native non-whites three months to get the fuck
    out of the U.S. (And cut free places like Puerto Rico) After that time, any White person can shoot any non-white with no repercussions. At the same time, start rounding nonwhites up that haven’t left yet. For the spicks, for the ones that can be captured alive, impale them. Make a wide forest of impaled spick bodies along the U.S.- mexico border. At the same time, to prove a point, send some spicks back over the border using one of these two devices [catapults]."

If you are comfortable with this "final solution," the book is for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I disliked all the hatred against Jews and others. I doubt the veracity of picture of the Jewish guy who has $500 trillion dollars and owns most of the central banks of the world. It doesn't make the Holocaust untrue just because the book said it is. Its attempt to prove it listed stuff like the Russians built the gas chambers after the war, but gave no evidence to support those claims.

Anybody who calls people "niggers" is ignorant. Any writer who bases information on "I have been told" is not reliable. Anybody who thinks "species" (race)
    " mixing among different species of human is bestality and an abomination!" is a bigoted, judgmental fool.

The guy preaches hate against all groups except whites but he doesn't even like whites if they are Jewish. His world would be a terrible place to live.
    I see. If given a choice between me and those who suck baby cock, you choose those who suck baby cock. You do realize don't you that doesn't speak well for you don't you. Next, what Jacob Rothschild was quoted as saying that his family was worth that much. Not he himself personally.
    Next, neither did any of that have anything to do with the holocaust. Later on there is plenty of other evidence in regard to that. Also, the book directed you to some of the evidence. That you had to look up and see for yourself. One of the things was what was shown by an actual JEW!!! So you should have no problem believing it. It was in the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." The book told you to enter that title into your browser. In the first website that came up, click on it and scroll down the page. There you would find all the parts of that documentary. It told you to go to part 21 called, "The Leuchter Findings." Then take about a half hour or so to watch it. One of the many things you will see in it is David Cole being TOLD by the person who actually ran the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that their "gas chamber" was built to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. Why don't you just tell the truth and admit that you just don't want to know the real truth. Instead of giving me crap.
    Next, the book told of tens of thousands of reasons for calling the darkies that. Did you miss it? Or did your culpability and guilt in it cause a sort of hysterical blindness that kept you from seeing it. Next, the book clearly and definitively pointed out that negroes were in fact a different species of human. In the wild, slightly different species that inhabit the same areas and can successfully interbreed hardly ever do so. The reason is that even a dumb animal knows it is an abomination. So where does that put you. Also, that in the Galapagos, that specism (racism) is largely the reason different species of finch came about. And you may not believe it. Neither do I feel like taking the time to tell you. But having different species is a good and necessary thing.
    Next, if somebody is jewish, they aren't White. That many had the money to buy white whores with to interbreed with doesn't make them White to me. Next, how would you know my world would be a terrible place to live. Have you ever lived in such a place? A place where those with the money and power don't view you as less than human and aren't trying to make you dead? Or at the very least a slave.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, here are his recommendations for action:

"After first declaring martial law, remove all non-whites from all military instillations and police departments. Then give all non-native non-whites three months to get the fuck
    out of the U.S. (And cut free places like Puerto Rico) After that time, any White person can shoot any non-white with no repercussions. At the same time, start rounding nonwhites up that haven’t left yet. For the spicks, for the ones that can be captured alive, impale them. Make a wide forest of impaled spick bodies along the U.S.- mexico border. At the same time, to prove a point, send some spicks back over the border using one of these two devices [catapults]."

If you are comfortable with this "final solution," the book is for you.
    What you showed what what to do to achieve White separatism and White sovereignty in our own country if the less violent means I mentioned didn't work. And they probably wouldn't. Also, do you know what is worse than this "final solution?" No solution at all! Your doomsday cultist approach disgusts me. Also, how many more tens of thousands of White children murdered by niggers are you willing to endure.
    In the book it also gives two undeniable truths. "Being White matters" and "White people have a right to exist!" I don't give a shit if non-whites disagree. Or their white brainwashed pussified lackeys. Like it or not, Whites just don't need non-whites around. We would be getting along MUCH better without them around. Also, there is absolutely nothing that is out of bounds when it comes to survival. Again, like it or not.
    Here is something else. I have heard brainwashed idiots say, "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." That just isn't true. In the case of mosquito-leech non-whites, it will make us weaker. What makes you stronger is fighting what is troubling you. Not giving in to it. Unfortunately, none of this probably makes any sense to you.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Someone escaped the loony bin.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see. If given a choice between me and those who suck baby cock, you choose those who suck baby cock. You do realize don't you that doesn't speak well for you don't you. Next, what Jacob Rothschild was quoted as saying that his family was worth that much. Not he himself personally.
    Next, neither did any of that have anything to do with the holocaust. Later on there is plenty of other evidence in regard to that. Also, the book directed you to some of the evidence. That you had to look up and see for yourself. One of the things was what was shown by an actual JEW!!! So you should have no problem believing it. It was in the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." The book told you to enter that title into your browser. In the first website that came up, click on it and scroll down the page. There you would find all the parts of that documentary. It told you to go to part 21 called, "The Leuchter Findings." Then take about a half hour or so to watch it. One of the many things you will see in it is David Cole being TOLD by the person who actually ran the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that their "gas chamber" was built to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. Why don't you just tell the truth and admit that you just don't want to know the real truth. Instead of giving me crap.
    Next, the book told of tens of thousands of reasons for calling the darkies that. Did you miss it? Or did your culpability and guilt in it cause a sort of hysterical blindness that kept you from seeing it. Next, the book clearly and definitively pointed out that negroes were in fact a different species of human. In the wild, slightly different species that inhabit the same areas and can successfully interbreed hardly ever do so. The reason is that even a dumb animal knows it is an abomination. So where does that put you. Also, that in the Galapagos, that specism (racism) is largely the reason different species of finch came about. And you may not believe it. Neither do I feel like taking the time to tell you. But having different species is a good and necessary thing.
    Next, if somebody is jewish, they aren't White. That many had the money to buy white whores with to interbreed with doesn't make them White to me. Next, how would you know my world would be a terrible place to live. Have you ever lived in such a place? A place where those with the money and power don't view you as less than human and aren't trying to make you dead? Or at the very least a slave.
    If I am white and convert to Judaism does that mean I am now a different species? Based on his description humans are many different species so how do we distinguish different white species from each other?

Your world would be a terrible place to live because we had to legally kill every non-white to achieve it (much worse than the Holocaust). Any world that justifies (glorifies) killing human beings is being run by criminals; especially one that thinks Hitler is the greatest person ever.

Sucking baby cock was "supposedly" being done by Catholics--obviously not actually shown. Aren't many Catholics white? If so, you are one of them according to your view.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What you showed what what to do to achieve White separatism and White sovereignty in our own country if the less violent means I mentioned didn't work. And they probably wouldn't. Also, do you know what is worse than this "final solution?" No solution at all! Your doomsday cultist approach disgusts me. Also, how many more tens of thousands of White children murdered by niggers are you willing to endure.
    In the book it also gives two undeniable truths. "Being White matters" and "White people have a right to exist!" I don't give a shit if non-whites disagree. Or their white brainwashed pussified lackeys. Like it or not, Whites just don't need non-whites around. We would be getting along MUCH better without them around. Also, there is absolutely nothing that is out of bounds when it comes to survival. Again, like it or not.
    Here is something else. I have heard brainwashed idiots say, "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." That just isn't true. In the case of mosquito-leech non-whites, it will make us weaker. What makes you stronger is fighting what is troubling you. Not giving in to it. Unfortunately, none of this probably makes any sense to you.
    "Doomsday cultish approach"? I said nothing even hinting of that. Most whites are killed by other whites, so you solution would not stop most homicides.

You didn't answer my questions. If I convert to Judaism does that make me a different species and will I be shot when this white supremacy land begins. How do we know which white species to shoot?

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I am white and convert to Judaism does that mean I am now a different species? Based on his description humans are many different species so how do we distinguish different white species from each other?

Your world would be a terrible place to live because we had to legally kill every non-white to achieve it (much worse than the Holocaust). Any world that justifies (glorifies) killing human beings is being run by criminals; especially one that thinks Hitler is the greatest person ever.

Sucking baby cock was "supposedly" being done by Catholics--obviously not actually shown. Aren't many Catholics white? If so, you are one of them according to your view.
    For many jews, if you are anything other than jewish and convert to judaism, you aren't a real jew. There is even something in the old testament that says basically the same thing. As for what the talmud teaches, it is far worse. Also, I may have misspoke before. As a general rule, if somebody looks White, without any sort of modification, they are White enough for me. Even Hitler made one jewish person an honorary Aryan. And the Nazis weren't all that hard on jews as you have been brainwashed to believe. Otherwise, around 150,000 Jews wouldn't have actually fought for the Nazis.
    Next, what I spoke of was a last resort. Mosquitos, leeches and fleas will do what they do. Every creature has the right to defend itself from such practices. No matter to what degree that leads. Also, what holocaust. If you didn't enjoy being so stupid, you would download the book at the link I have been giving everybody. There you will find out how much bullshit it was.
    Next, you can call it justifying or glorifying. But if you were a real grown up, you would know that sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to defend yourself. Unpleasant as it may be. Next, there isn't any sect of Christianity where the clergy will suck a baby cock as part of a religious practice. But some jews do. And the ones who don't aren't all up in arms against the jews that do. So if you support those who suck baby cock, you suck baby cock too. Even if you have never actually done so. Because if you support a thing, you are also guilty of it.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For many jews, if you are anything other than jewish and convert to judaism, you aren't a real jew. There is even something in the old testament that says basically the same thing. As for what the talmud teaches, it is far worse. Also, I may have misspoke before. As a general rule, if somebody looks White, without any sort of modification, they are White enough for me. Even Hitler made one jewish person an honorary Aryan. And the Nazis weren't all that hard on jews as you have been brainwashed to believe. Otherwise, around 150,000 Jews wouldn't have actually fought for the Nazis.
    Next, what I spoke of was a last resort. Mosquitos, leeches and fleas will do what they do. Every creature has the right to defend itself from such practices. No matter to what degree that leads. Also, what holocaust. If you didn't enjoy being so stupid, you would download the book at the link I have been giving everybody. There you will find out how much bullshit it was.
    Next, you can call it justifying or glorifying. But if you were a real grown up, you would know that sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to defend yourself. Unpleasant as it may be. Next, there isn't any sect of Christianity where the clergy will suck a baby cock as part of a religious practice. But some jews do. And the ones who don't aren't all up in arms against the jews that do. So if you support those who suck baby cock, you suck baby cock too. Even if you have never actually done so. Because if you support a thing, you are also guilty of it.
    I don't grasp why it is so important to believe there was no Holocaust and that the Nazi's were't "racists" (although you say there is no such thing as race). You are willing to kill all the Jews, blacks, Hispanics (who are largely white), and other non-white groups, which makes any Holocaust look mild by comparison. It defeats the pupose to make it sound like the Nazi's were "nice" if you want to do much worse.

I have been around for many years and have found no reason to defend myself from any non-white groups. I have had white people steal from me, but I don't blame all whites for their actions.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 58 Times in 51 Posts

No. What I meant is that if given the choice between truth and lies, you seem to be the type who would choose lies. And being brainwashed that way, any choice you think you may have is just an illusion. You would choose lies every time.
    Past experience has taught me that people like you wouldn't know the truth if it fucked them. Not that it would EVER lower itself like that.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Doomsday cultish approach"? I said nothing even hinting of that. Most whites are killed by other whites, so you solution would not stop most homicides.

You didn't answer my questions. If I convert to Judaism does that make me a different species and will I be shot when this white supremacy land begins. How do we know which white species to shoot?
    No. You didn't hint at any doomsday cult approach. I am telling you that is what you're all about. Because I can see the end result. You are like most other people. You don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. Also, as Milton basically said, your "mind" has the ability to make a heaven out of hell. And it has apparently done so. With your approach, I would say that it is possible that we will all die in some sort of non-white "Soylent Green" scernario. But it is certain that we will actually meet our ends because of human caused global warming. Which because of the exponential effect that many things have, could come about in as little as 20 years.
    Next, I don't know that most Whites are murdered by other Whites. But what I do know is that there are about 196 million Whites in the U.S. and about 42 million negroids. Then, take these statistics into account.
    2007 Murders by race - age.jpg

Next, if we lived in the kind of country I want to live in, there would be FAR less reason for any Whites to kill each other. For one reason, there would be a far greater sense of community and patriotism. As for the rest of what you said, I think I already answered that somewhere.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't grasp why it is so important to believe there was no Holocaust and that the Nazi's were't "racists" (although you say there is no such thing as race). You are willing to kill all the Jews, blacks, Hispanics (who are largely white), and other non-white groups, which makes any Holocaust look mild by comparison. It defeats the pupose to make it sound like the Nazi's were "nice" if you want to do much worse.

I have been around for many years and have found no reason to defend myself from any non-white groups. I have had white people steal from me, but I don't blame all whites for their actions.
    Before I even say anything else to you, I want to know if you actually read the book. Other than enough to find the worst thing you could find, take it out of context and complain about it.