Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hay CFM ... I think your your Beer is getting Warm

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    As I've said, you failed to show once. What should make me believe it will be different this time.
    If you let me know ahead of time, I will happily meet you. I show when I know. You are simply claiming you were here. No info beyond what anyone with an internet connection could have. And you have been very evasive in answering any questions.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    If you let me know ahead of time, I will happily meet you. I show when I know. You are simply claiming you were here. No info beyond what anyone with an internet connection could have. And you have been very evasive in answering any questions.
    You couldn't remember what I told you about what was going on that night. You were sure of it and knew it hadn't been addressed until it was proven it was. Sorry to have proven your cowardly ass wrong. It's a good thing your wife isn't around to see the type of pussy you've become in your old age. She'd be embarrassed.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You couldn't remember what I told you about what was going on that night. You were sure of it and knew it hadn't been addressed until it was proven it was. Sorry to have proven your cowardly ass wrong. It's a good thing your wife isn't around to see the type of pussy you've become in your old age. She'd be embarrassed.
    Cowardly? Me? LOL! You are the one making excuses for why you won't show up at Murphy Candler Park. Show up or be known to be a coward (as if you aren't already).

I've named the place. Now you say when. Or how about this Saturday? What time can you be there?

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

WinterBorn (04-19-2018)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cowardly? Me? LOL! You are the one making excuses for why you won't show up at Murphy Candler Park. Show up or be known to be a coward (as if you aren't already).

I've named the place. Now you say when. Or how about this Saturday? What time can you be there?
    You named a bar and weren't there.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    No one wants to tap you, you stupid faggot.
    Plenty want to tap your wife and have. Not my fault you're not man enough to keep the bitch.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never said I would be there. I said I would come there if you asked the doorman.

You weren't there either.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And by the way, if you come to town and go to Murphy Candler Park without letting me know what day and what time, you are just hiding. The point is not for you to go there, but to meet me there. So you will have an opportunity to say the shit to my face. If you aren't a coward, that is.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never said I would be there. I said I would come there is you asked the doorman.

You weren't there either.
    The one fact we both know is that you weren't there.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And by the way, if you come to town and go to Murphy Candler Park without letting me know what day and what time, you are just hiding. The point is not for you to go there, but to meet me there. So you will have an opportunity to say the shit to my face. If you aren't a coward, that is.
    You had an opportunity for it to be said to your face at another location you named and you weren't there.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You had an opportunity for it to be said to your face at another location you named and you weren't there.
    No, I never had the opportunity. You weren't there. But if you had been, you came in to town and then snuck back out without letting me know you were there.

But no one asked the doorman to call me. YOu don't know anything that you couldn't get with internet access.

But I can see you are going to make excuses for why you won't show up. I'd be happy to come to you, but you won't even tell me the city you live it. Which is hilarious considering your were demanding my home address and you berate CaWacko for giving you his home address without the condo number, despite the fact that the doorman wouldn't let you in.

Murphy Candler Park. When will you be there, coward?

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I never had the opportunity. You weren't there. But if you had been, you came in to town and then snuck back out without letting me know you were there.

But no one asked the doorman to call me. YOu don't know anything that you couldn't get with internet access.

But I can see you are going to make excuses for why you won't show up. I'd be happy to come to you, but you won't even tell me the city you live it. Which is hilarious considering your were demanding my home address and you berate CaWacko for giving you his home address without the condo number, despite the fact that the doorman wouldn't let you in.

Murphy Candler Park. When will you be there, coward?
    No one asked the doorman to call you or he didn't do it? It's a matter of your word against mine.

I can see you continue to make excuses why you weren't where you say you hang out. If you know the place so well, you must go there quite often yet just happened to not be there that night. How convenient.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's never gonna show up anywhere, you should know that by now.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No one asked the doorman to call you or he didn't do it? It's a matter of your word against mine.

I can see you continue to make excuses why you weren't where you say you hang out. If you know the place so well, you must go there quite often yet just happened to not be there that night. How convenient.

Oh I don't think there's any doubt about who might be leveraging convenience.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

a) He's never going to say anything to your face, it's not gonna happen, just more of this anonymous chat board hissyfitting.
    b) The black man is holding CFM down, he goes on about it incessantly. He prolly couldn't scrape the funds together to buy a beer anyway.