Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trump being baited, again?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default Is Trump being baited, again?

I’ve been saying for months that Trump was baited into firing Comey, who then leaked to his buddy, with the *admitted* intent to have his other buddy Mueller, appointed as SP, by his other buddy, Rosenweasel.

Then out of the blue, Mueller raids Trump’s lawyers office [or sees that it’s raided—I don’t buy the bullshit distinction] over the Stormy Gate non-issue that is light years removed from anything to do with Russians or the election.

And in the process, runs roughshod over the sacred principle of attorney/client privilege. As an aside, I was always under the impression that liberals had a strong libertarian streak in them, but their silence is deafening.

Guess I was wrong.

Then I noticed Trump speaking about it yesterday in a clip. I’m not a body language expert but he was speaking with his arms crossed and my impression was ‘this man is really pissed off’.

I think Mueller is coming up empty and wants Trump to fire him. And if I know Trump like I think I do, he’s liable say F* the political consequences, if that’s what you want, you’re fired—go join your buddy Comey.

They are absolutely after this man and will stoop to anything to get rid of him. I’ve never seen anything like it.
    Last edited by Darth Omar; 04-10-2018 at 06:05 AM.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (04-10-2018), Stretch (04-10-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

The attorney /client privilege doesn't exist in this situation.

The Crime-Fraud Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege | Nolo.com

Not all attorney-client communications are privileged.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...privilege.html

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

evince (04-10-2018), Guno צְבִי (04-10-2018), iolo (04-10-2018)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The attorney /client privilege doesn't exist in this situation.

The Crime-Fraud Exception to the Attorney-Client Privilege | Nolo.com

Not all attorney-client communications are privileged.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...privilege.html

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’ve been saying for months that Trump was baited into firing Comey, who then leaked to his buddy, with the intent to have his other buddy Mueller, appointed as SP, by his other buddy, Rosenweasel.

Then out of the blue, Mueller raids Trump’s lawyers office [or sees that it’s raided—I don’t buy the bullshit distinction] over the Stormy Gate non-issue that is light years removed from anything to do with Russians or the election.

And in the process, runs roughshod over the sacred principle of attorney/client privilege. As an aside, I was always under the impression that liberals had a strong libertarian streak in them, but their silence is deafening.

Guess I was wrong.

Then I noticed Trump speaking about it yesterday in a clip. I’m not a body language expert but he was speaking with his arms crossed and my impression was ‘this man is really pissed off’.

I think Mueller is coming up empty and wants Trump to fire him. And if I know Trump like I think I do, he’s liable say F* the political consequences, if that’s what you want, you’re fired—go join your buddy Comey.

They are absolutely after this man and will stoop to anything to get rid of him. I’ve never seen anything like it.
    I really hope Americans realize what's at stake here, and come out in droves for every election from now until eternity. But, in reality, I have little hope this will ever be solved at the ballot box. We are hurtling towards Civil War II. And I don't mean figuratively.
    Every life matters

7. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

anatta (04-10-2018)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I really hope Americans realize what's at stake here, and come out in droves for every election from now until eternity. But, in reality, I have little hope this will ever be solved at the ballot box. We are hurtling towards Civil War II. And I don't mean figuratively.
    We aren't hurtling towards civil war, drama queen.. The Constitution still matters to most of us.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Rune (04-12-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-10-2018)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    We aren't hurtling towards civil war, drama queen.. The Constitution still matters to most of us.
    Yes, US. Not you. Fuck off asshole.
    Every life matters

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I don’t see bullets flying but you never know.

It’s totally conceivable the blue states may get to see the Deplorables get their social unrest on for a change though. This thing stinks.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s totally conceivable the blue states may get to see the Deplorables get their social unrest on for a change though. This thing stinks.
    Seriously though, how long are Americans going to stand for this? This is now officially beyond the pale.
    Every life matters

13. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

anatta (04-10-2018)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,611 Times in 11,609 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

I’ve been saying for months that Trump was baited into firing Comey, who then leaked to his buddy, with the *admitted* intent to have his other buddy Mueller, appointed as SP, by his other buddy, Rosenweasel.

Guess I was wrong.

Let me preface my remarks with (I don't like Trump). I honestly believe the left will do anything possible to get him on something. The more Mueller goes after things that have nothing to do with his original charter of Russian collusion the more I'm convinced this is nothing but a witch hunt. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if Mueller indicted some poor merchant for selling an under age Trump beer, then he can say see Trump is dirty.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

anatta (04-10-2018), Stretch (04-10-2018)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

The ironies of this raid is it was conducted by and approved by republicans. While the republican congress continues only to suck on the teat of government taxes, traveling on taxpayer monies, with salaries also paid by taxpayers, while our golfing president whines about a witch hunt when he really really did nothing wrong. American voters created a banana republic and the circus continues. Meanwhile the republican snowflakes blame democrats, you gotta give right wing propaganda credit they create wonderful lemmings. Maybe it was Hillary as judge in New York, you sycophants believe anything. Or maybe it was in her email somewhere, you know the ones the Russian were looking for? Of course it could be the work of that Kenyon president too? You think.

"It’s easy to laugh, as some of us do, at the phrase “conservative intellectual.” When the most prominent public spokesmen for the right’s ideas include Milo Yiannopoulos, Charles Murray, and Dinesh D’Souza, one might conclude that the movement does not have anything serious to offer beyond “Feminism is cancer,” “Black people are dumb,” and “Democrats are Nazis.” (Those are, as I understand it, the central intellectual contributions of Yiannopoulos, Murray, and D’Souza, respectively.)

https://static.currentaffairs.org/20...ds-philosopher

"Here’s the core of Sykes’ answer: Right-wing media created a fever swamp of misinformation, fanaticism, and resentment, which ultimately derailed the party and American politics." http://www.theamericanconservative.c...rvative-media/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-10-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-10-2018), Tranquillus in Exile (04-10-2018)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

How hard can it be to catch a Flounder

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Guess I was wrong.

I have a libertarian streak in me, but I also believe that the federal criminal investigators, when operating under the law, should be strong. Without strong law enforcement our nation is weak.

In the raid of Cohen’s office, the United States attorneys office, under the direction of a trump appointee, Followed the law.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-10-2018), Rune (04-12-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-10-2018)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

It seems to me that the trumpers are more eaten up with hatred than any party in Countries not at war, and, though incompetent clowns, obsessed with guns. Can it be much longer?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

kudzu (04-10-2018)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

A president that can be baited, is a very weak president.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

kudzu (04-10-2018), Rune (04-12-2018)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,626 Times in 27,290 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Guess I was wrong.

I blame it all on Deep State, and a devious cabal of virtue-signaling leftists burrowed deep within our national security-law enforcement institutions. They seem to simply refuse to recognize the genius that is Donald Trump and will stop at nothing to bring the man down.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Rune (04-12-2018), ThatOwlWoman (04-10-2018)