Thread: I"m a Race Realist.. Which means i'm honest.. No prob with bashing White people also

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 8 Posts

Default I"m a Race Realist.. Which means i'm honest.. No prob with bashing White people also

Guys i'm a race realist which means i'm honest unlike many of you guys.

I"m willing to say the truth even IF ITS NOT NICE.

More than most of you can say when it comes to race realities.

Also i have NO PROBLEM talking about negative of White people also so if anybody has some gripes in that direction go for it.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,539 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Home "skooled" in the trailer park
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 982 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 37 Times in 36 Posts

Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of blacks in America are caused by genetics or environment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchthomas20172017 View Post

Also i have NO PROBLEM talking about negative of White people also so if anybody has some gripes in that direction go for it.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for being part of the problem by obsessing on skin color.
    Every life matters

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

So you are a "race realist." How real would you like to get. I will include something. Tell me if it is real enough for you.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

Looks like your Nazi threads got taken down.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection:

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of blacks in America are caused by genetics or environment?
    Maybe it's 'historical'?

If your parents/grandparents had NOTHING (like a family home) to pass down, it would/could be a disadvantage. It's no surprise that a sub-group (Blacks) comprise a large percentage of the economically deprived.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post

Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of Appalachian poor white trash in America are caused by genetics or environment? They weren't slaves. Or had their churches blown up in the middle of the night.

Nope... they have voluntarily selected a life of rebel flags and tattoos and opioids and meth and wife beating and being poorly educated and living in shacks. While scapegoating their chosen plight in life on more productive groups like the Jewish people who came here after the holocaust with nothing but the shirt on their backs, made a productive life, put all their kids through college so the kids could grow up to be professionals who have kids that get an education and grow up to be professionals, etc,etc,,,

So... the losers with the rebel flags in Virginia shouting "Jews will NOT replace us" - ? At least they have that correct.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Maybe it's 'historical'?

If your parents/grandparents had NOTHING (like a family home) to pass down, it would/could be a disadvantage. It's no surprise that a sub-group (Blacks) comprise a large percentage of the economically deprived.
    I for one am glad that more and more whites are getting to experience this now in our economic system. Unfortunately most, or let's back up and leave it at many, fall for the old authoritarian power structure's scapegoating of the poor.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhoyal View Post
    Do you believe the socioeconomic condition of Appalachian poor white trash in America are caused by genetics or environment? They weren't slaves. Or had their churches blown up in the middle of the night.

Nope... they have voluntarily selected a life of rebel flags and tattoos and opioids and meth and wife beating and being poorly educated and living in shacks. While scapegoating their chosen plight in life on more productive groups like the Jewish people who came here after the holocaust with nothing but the shirt on their backs, made a productive life, put all their kids through college so the kids could grow up to be professionals who have kids that get an education and grow up to be professionals, etc,etc,,,

So... the losers with the rebel flags in Virginia shouting "Jews will NOT replace us" - ? At least they have that correct.
    They were preyed upon by the same economic system and authoritarian power structure, it's not odd at all. Expanding to a neighborhood near you as we continue to redistribute societal wealth to the aristocracy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (08-24-2018)

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    I for one am glad that more and more whites are getting to experience this now in our economic system. Unfortunately most, or let's back up and leave it at many, fall for the old authoritarian power structure's scapegoating of the poor.
    I'm not cheering anyone's descent into poverty, but I can see 3 generational living in the Future for many Americans.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm not cheering anyone's descent into poverty, but I can see 3 generational living in the Future for many Americans.
    It is a continuing trend line running from the very early 1970s when wage worker compensation was severed from wage worker productivity and all the ensuing wealth generated by continued growth in worker productivity was redistributed to the ruling industrial class. The power structure's conclusion of the reason for all of the public's political activism of the 1960-70's was that the american public was to well off financially; that a more economically challenged and fearful public would be much more compliant and easily distracted away from the abuses authoritarian power structures gravitate toward. All laid out in the Powell Memorandum. Look at us now, 8 endless wars of economic colonization and aggression and not a peep, don't even have to go through the charade of declaring them anymore, and we're attempting to privatize that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Jack (08-24-2018)