Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69

Thread: IQ IS OVER 80% GENETIC

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    CONSANGUINITY AMONG JEWS - JewishEncyclopedia.com

    http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...ity-among-jews

    Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married ear relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them (see Marriage). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly ...

  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    56,334
    Thanks
    18,049
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 10,067 Posts
    Groans
    5,998
    Groaned 2,243 Times in 2,119 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Refugee populations have a hard time without endless reparations.

    I was surprised 20 years ago when I learned how many Palestinians had their doctorates..

    Look up cousin marriage among Jews. I wouldn't want you to take my word for it since you are so glib in your assumptions.
    Yes well, am I as glib as you are patronising, I don't think so? Pakistanis in the UK are worried about the many disabilities in children from cousin marriage and incest. I am sure it is the same in Palestinian communities, if not a lot worse.

    First-cousin marriages, which are legal in the UK, are practised within Britain’s Pakistani community, as well as among some Arab and African families. Medical data previously suggested that while British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...-children.html

    Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Havana Moon; 04-15-2018 at 09:03 AM.

    There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry … There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer

    Ignore list: Leon the Twat; McSquawker; Bowel Woman; CFM; TDAK


  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Yes well, am I as glib as you are patronising, I don't think so? Pakistanis in the UK are worried about the many disabilities in children from cousin marriage and incest. I am sure it is the same in Palestinian communities, if not a lot worse.



    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/hea...-children.html

    Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
    I posted a link for you from the Jewish encyclopedia on Jewish cousin marriage.

  4. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    CONSANGUINITY AMONG JEWS - JewishEncyclopedia.com

    http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...ity-among-jews

    Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married ear relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them (see Marriage). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly ...

  5. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    984
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 184 Times in 163 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    CONSANGUINITY AMONG JEWS - JewishEncyclopedia.com

    http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/ar...ity-among-jews

    Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married ear relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them (see Marriage). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly ...
    It is legal for first cousins to marry in about half the American states including FL, CT, CA, CO. Some only allow it for couples over a certain age.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

    kudzu (04-15-2018)

  7. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It is legal for first cousins to marry in about half the American states including FL, CT, CA, CO. Some only allow it for couples over a certain age.

    I know.. but it was a way of consolidating wealth an maintaining culture among tribes in the Middle East .. including the Jews..

  8. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    56,334
    Thanks
    18,049
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 10,067 Posts
    Groans
    5,998
    Groaned 2,243 Times in 2,119 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I posted a link for you from the Jewish encyclopedia on Jewish cousin marriage.
    I posted one about Pakistani children with birth defects due to incest, and arranged marriages between close family members

    Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

    There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry … There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer

    Ignore list: Leon the Twat; McSquawker; Bowel Woman; CFM; TDAK


  9. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I posted one about Pakistani children with birth defects due to incest, and arranged marriages between close family members

    Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
    I am aware of that.. Those children used to die but with improved healthcare now they survive so the way marriages are arranged is changing rapidly.. Used to be it was the the aunts and females of extended family who socialized arranged marriages.. That started changing over 20 years ago.. and Pakistan is still behind the curve.

  10. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    56,334
    Thanks
    18,049
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 10,067 Posts
    Groans
    5,998
    Groaned 2,243 Times in 2,119 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I am aware of that.. Those children used to die but with improved healthcare now they survive so the way marriages are arranged is changing rapidly.. Used to be it was the the aunts and females of extended family who socialized arranged marriages.. That started changing over 20 years ago.. and Pakistan is still behind the curve.
    They are talking about Pakistanis in the UK.

    Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

    There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry … There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors.
    Robert Oppenheimer

    Ignore list: Leon the Twat; McSquawker; Bowel Woman; CFM; TDAK


  11. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    They are talking about Pakistanis in the UK.

    Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
    That's a shame.........

  12. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    984
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 184 Times in 163 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I know.. but it was a way of consolidating wealth an maintaining culture among tribes in the Middle East .. including the Jews..
    I think it is still very common in the Middle East.

  13. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,988
    Thanks
    1,938
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    30
    Groaned 23 Times in 23 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I think it is still very common in the Middle East.
    Less so now because the babies survive and have neurological problems.

  14. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    47,890
    Thanks
    11,897
    Thanked 14,409 Times in 10,062 Posts
    Groans
    255
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 984 Posts

    Default

    I don’t know why these racist are so insecure but any race that can produce a Sean Hannity, Paris Hilton or Watermark would have a pretty dubious claim to being the master race.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    rjhenn (Today), ThatOwlWoman (Yesterday)

  16. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    5,805
    Thanks
    11,714
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 2,599 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 247 Times in 243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I don’t know why these racist are so insecure but any race that can produce a Sean Hannity, Paris Hilton or Watermark would have a pretty dubious claim to being the master race.
    Did you leave out Trump because we haven't figured out yet what name to give the Orange People?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    UnkaRitche (Yesterday)

  18. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Did you leave out Trump because we haven't figured out yet what name to give the Orange People?
    I did that. spankytards, urban dictionary.
    meth is death!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 12:16 PM
  2. If homosexuality is genetic
    By Big Money in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:06 PM
  3. Proof that stupid is genetic?
    By Banned in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 02:46 PM
  4. Genetic weapon developed against honeybee-killer
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:59 AM
  5. U.S. military practices genetic discrimination
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 05:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •