Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: MUELLER invest'g SUITCASES/DUFFELs full of CASH from Russia & Putin to Trump campaign

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Evidence precedes proof. they obviously have both with at least 5 Trumpys so far. More to come. The fact that they confessed, is proof . the evidence Mueller has, is what made them confess. You' re quibbling again.
    Mueller already said no collusion you lying dipshit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-09-2018)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    And, of course, Trump still hasn't kept his promise to release his tax returns. He's hiding something.

His tax returns are none of your business, just as your tax returns are none of ours....

Of course, that was because the ATF determined that a bump stock did not meet the legal definition of an automatic weapon, which is that you can fire multiple rounds with a single pull of the trigger. A bump stock simply allows you to pull the trigger really fast. The law needs to be changed. Outside of the ATF's, or Obama's, control.
    Thats not the point idiot....Obama made no effort to control bump stocks....no new regulation, no new restrictions, no new anything.
    He didn't even try to make a new proposal to get them under control....as a matter of fact, the entire Democratic congress didn't even make any attempt...The NRA warned them of the dangers and yet you morons blame them when they got used to kill people. THATS the point.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Mueller already said no collusion you lying dipshit.
    That was long ago before the evidence turned him back to collusion. You stupid asshole. There is more and more,as the meetings with Russians and Trump staff appear. Ross was involved in Russian money laundering. Jared was involved in meetings with Russians. Prince had a meeting in the Seychelles with Russians. They were trying to set up a back door communications system with the Russian embassy as the spot it was to be located. Yep, Trumpys are filthy. Question is how much mud splats on Trump himself. He sees himself as commander of all. When he gets questioned his memory, the greatest of all time, will fade. If Mueller has the proof, Trump will be in trouble.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I think it is safe to say that PUTIN WANTED TRUMP TO WIN! Follow the money! Note the very last sentence. There has never been an accounting of TRUMP'S MASSIVE inauguration fund. They've refused. Hey RACHEL (Maddow), WHERE ARE YOU?? She's been mentioning this periodically for months.

Either way, their story suggests that one way Russia might have injected money into the
    American political system for the 2016 election and beyond was not via traceable and accountable electronic transfers, but
    the old-fashioned delivery of cold, hard cash.

Flying around stacks of cash is a time-honored way to get money into circulation in a distant place with no one in between learning about it — most of the time.

If Russian officials were shipping cash to the United States in 2016 for deposit in American bank accounts, which were then the apparently legitimate points of origination
    for payments to political campaigns or political action committees, it could have been a powerful and deniable source of influence.

The Russia Investigations: On The Hunt For Duffel Bags Full Of Cash
    April 7, 20187:00 AM ET
    PHILIP EWING[SIZE=6]

Investigations: Mueller sends the feds to meet some international arrivees; new sanctions on some powerful, wealthy Russians; and Mr. Zuckerberg goes to Washington. A gleaming new Gulfstream 650 — or maybe it's a Sukhoi business jet — sweeps in for a landing at Teterboro Airport, the suburban New Jersey entrepôt for elite fliers on their way to nearby Manhattan. The sleek aircraft turns smartly off the runway and heads for the "executive passenger terminal," where a row of black vehicles is parked and waiting as usual. But when the hatch folds down to permit passengers to deplane and make their short drive into New York, someone is standing in the way:

That, at least, was the scene painted in an exclusive report by CNN's Kara Scannell and Shimon Prokupecz. Mueller himself might not be standing on the tarmac, but FBI investigators from his office have interdicted at least two wealthy Russians recently on their way into the United States, they report.
    Article continues after sponsorship

The special counsel's office is apparently trying to establish whether powerful Russians who owe fealty to President Vladimir Putin — the oft-referenced "oligarchs" —may have funneled cash donations to President Trump's campaign or his inauguration fund.

The Russia Sanctions Saga: Weapons Dealers, Mobsters And Suitcases Full Of Cash

On Friday, the Treasury Department targeted some of those same oligarchs for a new round of sanctions, along with a number of other Russian government officials and entities — including the state weapons exporter. And here was the description Treasury gave of the conduct of one targeted Russian, gold baron Suleiman Kerimov:

"He is alleged to have brought hundreds of millions of euros into France – transporting as much as 20 million Euros at a time in suitcases, in addition to conducting more conventional funds transfers – without reporting the money to French tax authorities.

More money, more problems

That pattern of conduct, and the nature of the interdictions described by Scannell and Prokupecz, raise questions about how long this smuggling of cash might have gone on. The CNN story suggests investigators want to know whether it might have gone into Trump's inauguration accounts — or whether it continues to this day....

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/07/60023...s-full-of-cash

PS 20,000,000 Euros = $24,597,000.00 (US Dollars). That's a whole lot of suitcases and duffel bags!

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

This message is hidden because PostmodernProphet is on your ignore list.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. #111 | Top
    I know where the most beautiful small town in America is.
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    This message is hidden because PostmodernProphet is on your ignore list.
    Many pity your sorry self.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

This message is hidden because BodyDouble is on your ignore list.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”