Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Murder attempt on my wife tomorrow

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Default Murder attempt on my wife tomorrow

1012. Murder attempt on my wife three days later (3/27/2018)

I am the murder target of the FBI because I revealed the true face of the Feds (FBI and DEA) in Internet. To eliminate a witness of their crime, the Feds try to wrong me in criminal case. That takes three decades long. They recruit my relatives as their informants (include my wife). Now, eager to finish this case, they have to eliminate those informants because they joined the illegal surveillance. The major way they used is to arrange them in tours. It's easy to create incidents and easy to plant illegal things when they are in travel.

My wife, my brother and his wife are arranged a travel to China and Taiwan from 3/17 to 3/31. The Feds created several big events for this framed case.

1. On 3/16, President Trump signed a "Taiwan Travel Act" which is a signal to start that "murder plot". It also a payment to Taiwan to support the framed case.

2. 3/17 is original the start date of travel.

3. 3/18. A.G. Sessions fired FBI deputy Andrew McCabe. FBI is the mastermind of this framed case. This is a whip to urge the Feds finish the case in March.

4. 3/26. China launches yuan crude oil futures in Shanghai. I think to make it a success is part of payment in secret deal between US and Chinese secret police. They choose this occasion for their framed case.

5. 3/30, my relatives will go to Shanghai where my wife will go back to US. My brother will stay for another month. I think that's the time they would be arrested for a framed drug case when they pass through the Custom.

I worry about their lives because on 3/26, I read a news from "World Journal" (internet Chinese web)

"A group of Chinese girls in overseas are waiting for death penalty, what have they done?" It says these girls were charged by Malaysia government for drug smuggling and their stories.

????????????? ???????
    ?????/??27?? 2018?03?27?
    https://cdn.media.worldjournal.com/w...3751_03343.jpg

https://www.worldjournal.com/5489779...BB%B6%E7%B0%BF
    The FBI has a Mafia style death warning habit. Here is 17 years ago, when they tried to frame a drug smuggling case on me, death warning I got,

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case ?to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)
    Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
    Email Msg</cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> |Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message: Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now.You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....
    6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public’s attention from a small case ?the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn’t broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That’s a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1?Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us...ght-years.html

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13?…… the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, inits attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/14/sp...pic-games.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1008. Manipulating legislative (3/9/2018)

My wife, my brother and his wife will have a travel to China and Taiwan in late March. Of course, I think it is arranged by the Feds(FBI and DEA), and a framed case will happen at that time.

They will leave on 3/17. My wife will be back on 3/31. My brother and his wife will stay longer in China. Something big will take place during their travel. I also noticed a coincidence. Their leaving date is signaled by "Taiwan Travel Act" effects one day before.

Unless vetoed, Taiwan Travel Act to take effect by March 16
    March 6, 2018

Washington, March 5 (CNA) /The Taiwan Travel Act, which promotes meetings and visits between high-ranking American and Taiwanese government officials, is expected to take effect by March 16 unless it is vetoed by U.S. president Donald Trump.

https://chinapost.nownews.com/20180306-247956
    Last year when my wife was arranged a tour there also was a travel rule went effect one day before her leaving. I wrote in "979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)"

US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
    Thomson Reuters YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...eave/23062831/
    And in "980. Korea war crisis used as distract (9/6/2017)",

"9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea.

9/2, my wife left for Canada. I warned 9/2 might be action day and followed with war on Korea.

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive."

These two events prove "eliminating Kat Sung" is a very serious case for the Feds(FBI and DEA). They had a starting signal for each project when it relates to foreign countries. It also proves what I said, that US is ruled by the Feds. They could easily get legislative rule to help their project. That's why Trump brags "I'm unbeatable" and threatens Hillary Clinton "You'd be in jail" in president election campaign.

1009. Something big will happen this March (3/14/2018)

The elimination of Kat Sung's plot moves up. On 3/12, I was once blocked to post #1008. They don't want people to know my prediction. Then my wife suddenly changed her leaving date from 3/17 to 3/14.

The purpose to arrange travel for my relatives is part of elimination plot. It is easy to create incidents in tour to kill or easy to plant drugs to frame a case on victims in their tour.

The distraction events will be big. It could be:

1. War. Likely in Mid-east, Syria or Iran. The firing of Rex Tillerson may relate to it.

2. Economic disaster. There could be a collapse in stock market and financial area and currency market in late March.

3. Natural disaster. Especially earthquake.

In February, the Feds attack my house with acoustic weapon. I felt unusual warmth. It's winter time so is hard to be noticed unless people keep alert at it. What I worried is at that time, there was cracking sound of house structure everyday. I think the Feds were damaging the wooden structure of my house by resonance so when there is an earthquake, there could be a house damage with which they can carry on a search. There were many attempts recently: by cleaning Ivy in garden; moving trees; utility under ground pipes; attempt to damage garage door.....

Powerful 7.2-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico

Carla Herreria,HuffPost• February 17, 2018
    It's eye-catching in Taiwan where my wife will go:

Magnitude 6.4 earthquake rocks Taiwan on Wed February 7, 2018

https://1v1d1e1lmiki1lgcvx32p49h8fe-...ke-960x540.jpg

1010. Push for another drug case framed by China and US spies (3/19/2018)

It's another comic show acted by the Feds(the FBI and DEA) and their representative Trump.

1. One thing important is that without the help of the Feds, Trump couldn't steal the US president seat. They are accomplices.

2. The firing of McCabe is used to cut the relationship between Trump and the Feds.

3. Trump is used as a whip to push the Feds to finish the "elimination Kat Sung" case which lasted more than three decades.

4. Be noticed that the overlapping travel date to "firing McCabe case". My wife and my brother is arranged a tour to China and Taiwan from 3/17 to 3/31, McCabe is fired on 3/16 and he prepares to leave on March.

5. Chinese secret police has a long history to collude with the Feds to frame a drug smmugling case on me, signaled by EP-3 Spy plane crew case(4/11/2001) and Timothy McVeigh's execution (6/11/2001)and 9/11 WTC attack (9/11/2001)

This time they again to frame a drug case on my relatives in their tour to trap me in. I allege.

Re:

1,003. Intimidation to create fake evidence (2/3/2018)

It is clear the comic drama is a continuation of the plot to elimination of Kat Sung. First Trump fired Comey, When there is no progress in the attempt murder case of Kat Sung, they force McCabe to leave.

They create a "Russia-probe memo" case to cut the relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump's treason becomes clear. (Trump may be impeached as a distraction to that framed case) They create the crisis to apply pressure on the FBI. As a matter of fact, Trump is a candidate of the "Deep State" of the Feds to whip their terror force.

FBI deputy director leaving post ahead of planned retirement

Eric Tucker and Sadie Gurman, Associated Press• January 29

WASHINGTON (AP) -- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a frequent target of President Donald Trump's criticism who led the bureau for months last year following the firing of James Comey, is leaving his position ahead of a previously planned retirement this spring, people familiar with the decision said Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-deput...-politics.html

1011. Frame a case through the hands of Taiwan and Chinese secret police (3/22/2018)

In #1008, I said the Feds had used "Taiwan travel Act" as a starting signal to the framed case. On 3/12 I was once blocked to post #1008 in Internet. Then my wife abruptly changed her leaving date from 3/17 to 3/14. I think my conclusion that the Feds used "Taiwan travel Act" particularly on my case is very correct. The Feds try to discredit it by changing my wife's leaving date. It doesn't actually affect normal trip.

That Act, also convince people that China is hostile to US and Taiwan, so it's impossible that they collude for a conspiracy.

It also plays a role to distract the plot if China intensifies the situation to a war.

China Must Prepare For 'Military Clash' Over Taiwan And 'Strike Back' at U.S. Interference, State Paper Says
    Christina Zhao,Newsweek• March 22, 2018

China must “strike back” against U.S. interference over Taiwan and prepare for a “direct military clash,” Beijing state media has said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-mus...140623378.html
    The tactic is similar to the firing of FBI deputy McCabe When Trump hails Andrew McCabe’s Firing As ‘A Great Day For Democracy’. It covers up the relationship between the Feds and the framed case. The "Taiwan Travel Act" covers up a dirty framed case applying on innocent people.

In fact, these are part of "2018 March plot".
    3/16, Donald Trump signs "Taiwan Travel Act.
    3/17, my wife's original planed leaving date. Means the case starts.
    3/18, A.G. Sessions fires FBI deputy McCabe.

In this case, the Feds(FBI and DEA) are masterminds.
    The main actors are Taiwan and Chinese secret police. Taiwan's security depends on US, so it has to follow the order from the Feds. "Taiwan Travel Act" itself is a payment to Taiwan already.
    China used to be paid big reward in such case. I think they have had a secret deal early this month.

Senior economic official Liu He to visit US
    By Zhang Yunbi | chinadaily.com.cn | 2018-02-26 15:45

Liu He, a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, will visit the United States from Feb 27 to March 3, the Foreign Ministry confirmed on Monday.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20180...dcc13e214.html

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

W.T.F.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

Callinectes (03-29-2018), Cancel 2018.1 (03-30-2018), Minister of Truth (04-27-2018)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1013. Forbiden reply proves China colludes the framed case (3/29/2018)

On 3/17, in web site lunaticoutpost.com, I replied to a topic "The US Economy is only growing Because of deficit Spending". The original reply is:

I think Trump is pushed out to be the scapegoat of the coming economic crisis. I wrote this two years ago.

902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Trump campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars.

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars.

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899) Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time.

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".
    I failed to post it. I was blocked to post #1008 for a while, I thought it might because I revealed China is the partner of this plot, the Feds doesn't want to offend their friend. I shortened the reply as this: You can see the difference.

Shortened reply:

katsung47
    User ID: 1337
    03-17-2018 01:18 AM

Post: #24RE: The US Economy is only Growing Because of Deficit Spending
    I think Trump is pushed out to be the scapegoat of the coming economic crisis. I wrote this two years ago.

Clinton left White House a surplus. But Bush started two wars in Mid-east and finally touch off a financial crisis in 2008. Now they need someone to take the responsibility.
    (This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 01:25 AM by katsung47.)
    http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-17473-page-2.html

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    W.T.F.
    Exactly........

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weird.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cancel 2018.1 (03-30-2018)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

well i like the thread title!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Minister of Truth (04-27-2018)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    1013. Forbiden reply proves China colludes the framed case (3/29/2018)

On 3/17, in web site lunaticoutpost.com, I replied to a topic "The US Economy is only growing Because of deficit Spending". The original reply is:

I failed to post it. I was blocked to post #1008 for a while, I thought it might because I revealed China is the partner of this plot, the Feds doesn't want to offend their friend. I shortened the reply as this: You can see the difference.

Shortened reply:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-17473-page-2.html

The financial freefall began in the second quarter of 2001.. not 2008.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

katsung posts every 21 days.......I have only seen him answer a question once in seven years........

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    katsung posts every 21 days.......I have only seen him answer a question once in seven years........
    That's one more than I've seen

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    That's one more than I've seen
    it was just last month......he responded to an amazonerd.......i was shocked........

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    it was just last month......he responded to an amazonerd.......i was shocked........
    I would have been as well

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

The FBI email address is FBI@hotmail ???

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Katsung is the boring version of Kartoon Kenny.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1014. Incident violated a murder plot? (4/3/2018)

C is my sister in law. Her sister and one of her brothers are the initiators of this Taiwan tour. In early February, there was a earthquake in Taiwan. I talked about it in message 1004. A couple of distant relatives who planed to go on this tour quit it due to the safety consideration. The two initiators withdrew at last moment.

The I.D. C-sister and C-brother hold are green cards. My wife is travel agent so she warned them they have to apply "Permit to Enter Taiwan". She advised them to do so through travel agency when they ordered the Taiwan trip. It was convenient for both. But they refused and said they had their way to get that permission. The result was they were banned to board the flight for lack of sufficient document in Shanghai Air Port.

When the rest people got to Taiwan, my brother stumbled and broke his wrist. He has to be in plaster bandage for three months so he couldn't join this tour.

From the beginning I said this is a trap the Feds set up to murder my wife, my brother and his wife. It seems my brother is a main target. When he had an incident, couldn't start his tour, the designated travel trap lost its meaning. I think at this time the Feds issued the news of the execution of drug smuggling girls to intimidate me. (I go to "World Journal" web everyday.) It means "We can kill you in many ways. Either in travel accident or by a framed case." I did believe they would do that at that time and wrote "1012. Murder attempt on my wife three days later (3/27/2018)"

The story of C-sister and C-brother may indicate how the Feds lure people into a trap and how vastly they use friends and relatives of people as informants.

1004. Acoustic weapon again (2/9/2018)

Then there was a concentrated earthquake report:

It is just the style I worried about two weeks ago:

(1,002). Pressure on FBI and earthquake (1/27/2018)1014.

1015.Sewage water in street as evidence? (4/10/2018)

Last September, my wife had a Canada tour. It was arranged by the Feds, I think. I found the Feds tried to contaminate me with drug trace by newspaper and arrested me by claiming they found drug trace in sewage water. Since then, I take bath as little as I can.

In early April, I took a basin bath. To avoid the Feds to plant drug trace in sewage water, I poured the bathing water into the lane. I didn't think they could pick up sewage water in street as evidence. But they did. A news said a storm would come on 4/6.

Atmospheric river could hit Bay Area with month of rain in 2 days
    By Sophie Haigney Wednesday, April 4, 2018

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...th12804802.php
    The atmospheric river did bring rainwater that washed the lane. I noticed the old newspaper in front of my house which was left there six months ago. It proves how easy to plant drug trace on victims.

https://www.christianforums.com/data...jpg?1523318314

Picture of old newspaper took on Apr.8/2018.

984. Trick to plant drug trace on victims (9/30/2017)

In #979, I predicted 9/2 would be action day of the framed case (my wife started her Canada travel) and thereafter there would be a Korea war crisis to distract. Kim Jong-un did detonate a hydrogen bomb to the order, but there was no action on me. What happened?

I think the Feds planed to arrest me on 9/2. The excuse of arrest was "found drug trace on my body".

How could they do that? I found in this way.

8/12, my wife said she would have a tour to Canada. Next day was Sunday, someone dropped a San Jose Mercury News (local newspaper) at my door. Then for consecutive four weeks I received five Mercury News Sunday edition. That was from 8/13 to 9/10. My wife's travel period was from 9/2 to 9/9.

I was a subscriber of San Jose Mercury News. I cancelled the subscription decades ago due to financial reason. I did pick up the first free Sunday paper to read. Then I thought of the harsh situation I am in. I didn't touch the free paper thereafter.

Then there came an unusual heat wave. Here is quote from #980:

"9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area.

September 2, 2017

California’s history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
    I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide?"
    I think the purpose was to push me taking bath so they could collect drug trace from the sewage water they collected. The drug trace might be from polluted news paper or some other sources they deliberately planted.

I hadn't taken bath in these sweating days.

Now they hurriedly organized another long trip for my wife, 10/2 to 10/18, 16 days. What will take place? If the Feds can arrest people in this way, it's too easy to plant and frame innocent people.

Pictures of free Sunday papers at the door.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2...h105-p/007.JPG.