Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nelson Mandela

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm beginning to think, Brent, that maybe you are a tool of the devil attempting to destroy the credibility of people of faith.

Immie

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel
    I'm beginning to think, Brent, that maybe you are a tool of the devil attempting to destroy the credibility of people of faith.

Immie
    I've been saying that for some time. Well, not that exactly, but something not too dissimilar.

Brent's just too bent to be believed.
    "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."
    -- V

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    You should rip out your Old Testament from your Bible and cast it into the fire. Obviously you have no need for it, since you think it is worthless and archaic.

For someone who claims to be a Christian, you seem awfully flippant about the teachings of Jesus..... perhaps you should rip out your New Testament since you seem to have no need for the compassionate teachings of the Christ.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Immanuel,

Help me understand, here.

You say you are not opposed to the death penalty -- you simply have reservations about its use. In other words, you agree there might be SOME cases where it MAY be justified. Is that correct? Now, here I am saying a man who killed thousands of innocent farmers, and/or stole their land, and oppressed a large group of people based on the color of their skin, and killed Blacks who did not agree with him, should be executed; and then you have the nerve to suggest that I am not a Christian -- that I am "judging" Nelson Mandela, who is a genocidal maniac in the image of Adolf Hitler. Naturally, that leads to ask you the question: if Mandela does not deserve the death penalty, WHO DOES?

Also, per usual, you never forget to emphasize what a PERFECT Christian you are. You talk of Grace, but you do not show any Grace towards me. Did you ever stop to consider that, even if the death penalty is wrong, that GOD simply has not spoken to me regarding this matter?

I see nothing in the Bible condemning the death penalty. Nothing. And the Spirit has never convicted me to believe otherwise. So what the hell do you expect me to do?

If you want to talk, respond rationally. "You are not a Christian, you're from Satan" is not going to cut it. Look, I can respect that you have reservations about the death penaly, but don't you DARE suggest that I am not a Christian because I believe the death penalty is OK with God. Especially considering I have Biblical passages to support my beliefs.

So let's see who is rational now.

If you plan on responding as you've done thus far, don't even bother, because I do not plan on responding to you, and you'll immediately find yourself on my ignore list. That wouldn't be a very good testimony, now would it? But if you wish to discuss our beliefs, and explain your convictions, rather than judging me because I do not share your convictions, THEN we can talk.

Regards,
    Brent
    Last edited by Brent; 07-27-2006 at 06:51 PM.
    "Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 3:2)

REPENT AMERICA!

Psalm 9:17 Warning:
    "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by charver
    Brent, you are advocating hanging to such an extent that i suspect you are either -

(a) an investor in a small rope manufacturing operation, or

(b) on the pipe.
    LOL'd

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see Brent. You can attack me and say I have no crebility, but I cannot respond in kind.

I meant exactly what I said regarding you behaving like a tool of the devil. Every word of it. You come on these sites and make an all out ass of yourself while proclaiming to be Godly. You act as if you worship Adolf Hitler and Mussolini and the likes and expect me to welcome you as a brother? Ain't gonna happen.

As for your belief regarding the death penatly. I have no problem with them. They had nothing to do with my statements about you. My statements are in regards to your completely unchristian ramblings, your nearly weekly changes from mormon to what have you and your absolutely hateful manner to non-Christians.

Christian means Christlike and I will definitely tell you that you are in no way, shape or form Christlike. In fact, for you to claim to be is an insult to Jesus Christ.

And I don't give a crap whether you respond to this or not.

Immie

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

fighting against racist oppression is not an action that deserves the death penalty

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Also Brent,

In reference to your ramblings about Nelson Mandela. I believe you were asked to provide a link regarding your accusations. I honestly have never heard that shit before. Please put up or shut up and show your proof.

Immie

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

does brent think we ought to hang those folks from operation rescue who bombed abortion clinics?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see Brent. You can attack me and say I have no crebility, but I cannot respond in kind.
    Well, for that I apologize; but I still maintain that you're judging me by an unfair standard.

You act as if you worship Adolf Hitler and Mussolini and the likes and expect me to welcome you as a brother? Ain't gonna happen.
    Where have I done anything less than CONDEMN Adolf Hitler and Mussolini? Find the quotes, Immie. Alternatively, you can admit now that you just lied.

As for your belief regarding the death penatly. I have no problem with them. They had nothing to do with my statements about you. My statements are in regards to your completely unchristian ramblings, your nearly weekly changes from mormon to what have you and your absolutely hateful manner to non-Christians.
    So why take this subject off-topic?
    If you think I'm deserving of rebuke, shouldn't it be done in private?

Matthew 18:15 says:

"If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private;"

Any thoughts on that, Immanuel?

REPENT AMERICA!

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every bit of research that I have pulled up on him today tells me that you are pulling those accusations out of your ass as you normally do. Skinhead.

Immie

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every bit of research that I have pulled up on him today tells me that you are pulling those accusations out of your ass as you normally do.
    Liberal "research," no doubt.

Have you ever met anyone, particularly Whites, from South Africa? I have...

Skinhead.
    Another lie. I am anti-racist. Some of my best friends are people of other races.

Any more hate smearing, Immie?

REPENT AMERICA!

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private;"

If you think I have sinned against you then come to me in private.

In the meantime, skinhead, please provide some backup to your ramblings about Nelson Mandela.

Immie

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Liberal "research," no doubt.

Have you ever met anyone, particularly Whites, from South Africa? I have...

Another lie. I am anti-racist. Some of my best friends are people of other races.

Any more hate smearing, Immie?
    The skinhead reference was, as you no doubt realize a reference to one of your more telling trolls.

Immie

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That being a troll that you seem to mold right into the personage of.

Immie