Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nelson Mandela

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Nelson Mandela

I often hear left-wingers offer praise to Nelson Mandela. This is the man who killed thousands of innocent White farmers, stole their land for his cause, and killed thousands Blacks who would not join his Communist organization. Mandella is a sick man and a brutal, racist dictator. He should have never been set free from prison. The only reason he should have been removed from his cell is to be lynched.
    "Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 3:2)

REPENT AMERICA!

Psalm 9:17 Warning:
    "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lynched?

Such a sentimental word to use when you are discussing a man of color. Do you always try to be so sensitive to others feeling?

Immie

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel
    Lynched?

Such a sentimental word to use when you are discussing a man of color. Do you always try to be so sensitive to others feeling?

Immie
    Oh. My. Lord.

Please assure me you are joking, Immanuel. Pretty please!

I do not care if he is lynched, shot, stoned, whatever - my point is, he is a mass-murderer who favored violence against innocent people in order to accomplish his twisted political goals. Lynching just seems most practical, because it does not cost anything.

REPENT AMERICA!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries

Brent, you are advocating hanging to such an extent that i suspect you are either -

(a) an investor in a small rope manufacturing operation, or

(b) on the pipe.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Brent's claims to Christianity are an insult to real Christians.

The folks on the right wing wacko fringe think that Brent is a right wing wacko.

All heat... no light.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Oh. My. Lord.

Please assure me you are joking, Immanuel. Pretty please!

I do not care if he is lynched, shot, stoned, whatever - my point is, he is a mass-murderer who favored violence against innocent people in order to accomplish his twisted political goals. Lynching just seems most practical, because it does not cost anything.
    Really? First off the term is highly inappropriate and maybe deliberately inflammatory but I'll let that slide.

I'm very interested in your Biblical justification for your views on this mostly your interpretation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how this fits into the Grace that God has given us through the death of is son. Please show me Biblical references for this.

Immie

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immanuel
    Really? First off the term is highly inappropriate and maybe deliberately inflammatory but I'll let that slide.

I'm very interested in your Biblical justification for your views on this mostly your interpretation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how this fits into the Grace that God has given us through the death of is son. Please show me Biblical references for this.

Immie
    you should have specified the New Testament!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

and anyone who considers equality for the vast majority of people living in a country as a "twisted political goal" is sickeningly twisted themselves.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by maineman
    and anyone who considers equality for the vast majority of people living in a country as a "twisted political goal" is sickeningly twisted themselves.
    Technically I did:

"mostly your interpretation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ"

And I mentioned the Gospel deliberately to separate it from the Old Testament and the out of context Levitical passages that I knew he would try to throw at us.

Immie

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Brent gives Christians a bad name

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Immanuel,

We (80%+ of Christians) interpret Exodus chapter twenty-one to support the death penalty with a clean conscience, as you once did. We do not ignore the fact that the death penalty was ordained of God before the Law of Moses in Genesis 9:6. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Nelson Mandela is guilty of such a crime, and is therefore worthy of death. He is a sick man who killed political opponents and their wives and their children. To hang him would be an act of righteousness.

Christ saves us from spiritual death, not physical death.
    Or is YOUR body going to live forever, Immanuel?

Besides, I think you've flip-flopped on the death penalty enough that you no longer have any credibility on this issue as far as I am concerned. Clearly it is a matter of emotion for you and not a matter of conscience.

YOU have no right to judge me, Immanuel.
    What I believe in regards to the death penalty is between the Lord and I.
    Last edited by Brent; 07-27-2006 at 09:47 AM.

REPENT AMERICA!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by maineman
    you should have specified the New Testament!
    You should rip out your Old Testament from your Bible and cast it into the fire. Obviously you have no need for it, since you think it is worthless and archaic.

REPENT AMERICA!

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Immanuel,

We (80%+ of Christians) interpret Exodus chapter twenty-one to support the death penalty with a clean conscience, as you once did. We do not ignore the fact that the death penalty was ordained of God before the Law of Moses in Genesis 9:6. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. Nelson Mandela is guilty of such a crime, and is therefore worthy of death. He is a sick man who killed political opponents and their wives and their children. To hang him would be an act of righteousness.

Christ saves us from spiritual death, not physical death.
    Or is YOUR body going to live forever, Immanuel?

Besides, I think you've flip-flopped on the death penalty enough that you no longer have any credibility on this issue as far as I am concerned. Clearly it is a matter of emotion for you and not a matter of conscience.

YOU have no right to judge me, Immanuel.
    What I believe in regards to the death penalty is between the Lord and I.
    Brent,

Ye who judge people on hourly basis have no right to judge me. Maybe you should try reading the Book of Romans. I think Romans 2 would be a good place to start.

I must confess that I wonder if you are truly Christian. You viewpoints are much more in line with Adolf Hitler's who liked to quote the Bible but was no where near Christian than they are with Jesus Christ.

Immie

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How many times have I flip flopped, Brent?

Once. I've changed from being very much pro-death penalty to one who has reservations based solely on the human use of it.

How many times have you flip flopped on your Christian beliefs? I can't count but you started as a RR Christian and have been a Christian Falangist and a Mormon and God knows how many other extremist view points in just the couple of years you have been on this site?

You think you have any credibility?

Immie

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,620 Times in 21,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

I often hear left-wingers offer praise to Nelson Mandela. This is the man who killed thousands of innocent White farmers, stole their land for his cause, and killed thousands Blacks who would not join his Communist organization. Mandella is a sick man and a brutal, racist dictator. He should have never been set free from prison. The only reason he should have been removed from his cell is to be lynched.

Cite? Or did you just make these allegations up?