Thread: Trump signs $1.3 Trillion bill he calls redicilous

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    Oh PeePee back to retarded misquotes. If didn't work before it is bound work now heh? fucking idiot.
    ????....it didn't work before?......

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 326 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck Trump, this is a betrayal of everything he ran on, I'm out, he just lost his base and there goes 2018, the rabid left will now retake Congress and likely move to impeach, Trump just stabbed us all in the back so to all those defending this shit FUCK YOU and fuck him too! The tea party needs to find new leadership and move to challenge him in the primary. #notmypresident
    Last edited by PraiseKek; 03-23-2018 at 07:28 PM.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,508 Times in 52,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smb View Post
    Lets see 42.2% of Democrats voted against the bill and 39.1% of the Republicans voted against the bill. Are you really that fucking stupid or just that dishonest?
    Even our own lock-step-ass-kissing-Trump-boot-licking "representative" voted against the bill. Of course, he claimed that he supports the funding for cleaning up the Great Lakes... but the "Democrats wanted stuff I don't like" so he voted against it. Anything else Trump supports though, Bergman is all over it. If he could live in Trump's pants pocket, he'd be in Nirvana.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Historically the republicans were the party of fiscal responsibility. It was because of that they couldn't win office. Go back and look at the expansion of the entitlement state if you want an example
    No. The Republicans just said they were over and over, and people slowly believed it. It has never been true,. The Repub blow up the debt huge every time they are in office, just like Forest Trump is doing now. The evidence shows if you worry about debt, vote Dem. The Repubs believe that if you bust the budget badly enough, you can stop all the programs like Welfare, medicare, the regulations agencies and many more. Bush started 2 wars off the books. Ever wonder why?

Entitlements is what the wealthy and corporations have managed to own.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Even our own lock-step-ass-kissing-Trump-boot-licking "representative" voted against the bill. Of course, he claimed that he supports the funding for cleaning up the Great Lakes... but the "Democrats wanted stuff I don't like" so he voted against it. Anything else Trump supports though, Bergman is all over it. If he could live in Trump's pants pocket, he'd be in Nirvana.
    Would you would have liked him to have voted for it?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No. The Republicans just said they were over and over, and people slowly believed it. It has never been true,. The Repub blow up the debt huge every time they are in office, just like Forest Trump is doing now. The evidence shows if you worry about debt, vote Dem. The Repubs believe that if you bust the budget badly enough, you can stop all the programs like Welfare, medicare, the regulations agencies and many more. Bush started 2 wars off the books. Ever wonder why?

Entitlements is what the wealthy and corporations have managed to own.
    I see. So the entitlement state expanded during the '50's - '70's when democrats controlled congress but they had nothing to do with it? That's amazing. Man they are good

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,508 Times in 52,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Would you would have liked him to have voted for it?
    It doesn't matter whether he did or not. He doesn't represent me or our area up here any more than some random stuff on the bottom of our boot does. He was elected to pretend to be us in 2016. He took thousands of dollars from the NRA for his campaign. The only issue that we share in common is protecting the Great Lakes. Other than that, he has his head up Trump's ass and he has done *nothing* to make Congresscritters more ethical and responsive to their constituents.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    is he wrong to call it ridiculous?........it would never have passed without the demmycrats voting for it.......just another demmycrat boondoggle.......
    Who is in the majority? Certainly not Democrats!

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It doesn't matter whether he did or not. He doesn't represent me or our area up here any more than some random stuff on the bottom of our boot does. He was elected to pretend to be us in 2016. He took thousands of dollars from the NRA for his campaign. The only issue that we share in common is protecting the Great Lakes. Other than that, he has his head up Trump's ass and he has done *nothing* to make Congresscritters more ethical and responsive to their constituents.
    I recognized him being a Republican that you're not a fan and didn't vote for him. That doesn't mean you necessarily disagree with everything he does. Hence the question. It wasn't a gotcha question just asked out of curiousty

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

did I say 61% of Republicans didn't vote yes?......I don't recall saying that......I believe I said, honestly, that this budget would not have passed without demmycrat votes......
    And if the Republican Leadership didn't put it up for a vote and the majority of Republican's didn't vote for it it wouldn't have passed. It just like you to be so dishonest that you would blame the Democratic minority for Republican legislation. I mean it isn't like Republican's hold the House, Senate and White House. Fucking dishonest little PeePee at it again.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

????....it didn't work before?......
    Nope...dishonesty never works. It makes you look tiny and pathetic like you are little PeePee.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseKek View Post
    Fuck Trump, this is a betrayal of everything he ran on, I'm out, he just lost his base and there goes 2018, the rabid left will now retake Congress and likely move to impeach, Trump just stabbed us all in the back so to all those defending this shit FUCK YOU and fuck him too! The tea party needs to find new leadership and move to challenge him in the primary. #notmypresident
    Hey look at the bright side. David Duke is looking for employment.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to smb For This Post:

Leonthecat (03-23-2018)

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look at this way. At least you are not saddled with real winners like the Rohrbacker and Nunes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to smb For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-24-2018)

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Nope. I am pissed at the GOP Congress

Really no point in them being in the majority if they are going to spend like the democrat party.

I don’t see any reason to support any House members in November.

It wouldn’t be the first time I turned my back on them
    I turned my back on them in 2008 after Bush Jr and his 2002 American Dream Downpayment Act caused the mortgage crisis and housing bubble and destroyed the economy. I changed my political affiliation from Republican the Independent.
    I will never ever exclusively vote for one party. Both parties are dirty as hell and it's become a process of voting for the lesser of two evils.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

President Schumer got everything he wanted in this spending bill.

ANN COULTER, LAURA INGRAHAM WARN TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED AFTER SPENDING BILL SIGNING: ‘CONGRATULATIONS, PRESIDENT SCHUMER!’

President Donald Trump signed a $1.3 trillion spending bill at the White House on Friday, and members of the far-right of the president’s party are not happy.

The legislation avoids a government shutdown and keeps the government running until September, but deficit hawks attacked the president for signing one of the largest increases in federal spending in years. Conservatives also attacked the president for signing a bill that failed to fully fund a wall on the southern border.

Trump had tweeted earlier in the day that he was considering vetoing the bill over its lack of funding for the border wall, and its failure to offer a solution for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, also known as DACA. At the signing ceremony, Trump said he thought about vetoing the bill, but ultimately deemed the legislation necessary to create “by far the strongest military we’ve ever had.”

Many conservatives on Twitter said passage of the bill was a win for Democrats. Conservative provocateur Ann Coulter mocked the signings by tweeting "Congratulations, President Schumer," in reference to Democratic Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-laura-...peached-859165
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.